So are we just gonna let this one go? chalk it up as a win for the deep state and corrupt politicians?

so are we just gonna let this one go? chalk it up as a win for the deep state and corrupt politicians?

nobody is going to call the cops out for their pathetic excuse of not being able to "account for his whereabouts" after leaving a known location, at a known time, in a bar with security cameras, out onto the street of our capital city, which is the quintessential police state, featuring state of the art anti-terrorism and counterintelligence facial recognition security cameras on every street corner, aside from the fact that a public downtown venue has numerous private establishments like shops and banks with their own surveillance systems. somehow, the top fucking detectives at the DC metro police along with FBI assistance can't figure out even what direction Seth Rich took when walking out of the bar? much less visit and acquire surveillance footage from any one of the numerous venues, private and public, in the goddamn 1984 environment that is washington dc?

what the fuck guys, are we just going to let this go as a country or what?

Seth Rich

"liberals get the bullet too"

LOCK HER UP

i'm serious here. this seems so fucking outrageous i can't believe there is zero fucking pressure from anybody on this supposed narrative the DC police have given

Did you guys see pic related from earlier?

The DNC made 2 payments to CROWDSTRIKE one the day after Shawn Lucas was murdered and a second the day after Seth Rich was murdered

theres no way theyd be retarded enough to not pay in cash for something like that

Government did its best, shit happens.
Best not to jump to any conclusions.

what are you talking about they ddint even fucking try

Maybe if someone could figure out who specifically might be in a position to do something about all this, and what that something would be specifically, we could make some progress.

There are plenty of cold cases that would prove you wrong, sometimes people luck out with their hits.

Everyone is too comfy to do anything real about it. People should be rioting and burning down the houses of the DC cops but nothing is going to happen because all the patriots who care won't do SHIT because "but muh job and muh babies! I can't riot or go to jail!" This country created soft men from good times. This generation is a disgrace to the country. That's the truth, sad as it is.

and they did so long before and long after both tragic accidents. The DNC would never kill someone, you can bet the house on it, promise.

they didn't think she'd lose or they wouldn't
be retarded enough to kill people

So is it Burgerland or Cuckland?

You are one to talk, leaf. Worry about yourself.

>are we just going to let this go as a country or what?
no never, he is like this generation's Lee Harvey Oswald type of embarrassment, like this dude had to be gunned down in cold blood to protect the plottings and it's fucking obvious and everyone knows it and knows exactly who did it, but what else can you do but laugh at them in contempt, continue to mock their flagrant ugliness, boycott everything they represent for in every way possible especially spiritually.

seriously fuck sloppy gangster killers

I felt the same way about Vince Foster
but fell back to sleep until they killed Seth Rich
many bodies in between those two

Accidents? Neither were accidents Skippy.

Bump, Steph gets slid hard

Move along faggots

Robberies gone wrong, they should have just complied.

Bump.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

/Politically Incorrect/ losers finally waking up that Hillary Clinton (AKA Madam President) has literally been convicted of nothing and has done nothing wrong. Seth Rich, a tragedy, but not politically motivated.

Uffin bump

no, you definitely murdered him.

I don't think it's a worry about jail for protesting, marching, or rioting. First, there's no worthy leaders. Would you follow anyone from this board or even IRL? Second, any march would turn violent because the paid instigators. 90% of us are watchers, shit goes down and no one knows to react or keep things in line.

Has anyone tried buying video from a satellite company such as digitalglobe?

If you can believe some posters on other chans, Seth Rich surveillance footage showing two unidentified assailants was supposed to appear after DHS contractor Apr.il Lor.en.zen was publicly humiliated for forging DNS logs, but of course 4/pol/ had no interest in that work, preferring to focus on shitty LARPers from leftypol and /x/ rather than a legitimate insider asset.

SETH RICH IS NOT DEAD HE IS A MOSSAD AGENT IT WAS ALL A FAKE NEWS PSYOP RETARDED NIGGER

why not a bump

And, predictably, a "CIAAnon" LARP appears exactly one minute after mentioning her name.

You're a faggot cunt, there have been many confirmations of witnessing his fucking burial dick

>reeeeeeeeee

Shills are burying this as usual, /pol is kind of ruined

Are you insinuating that suicide was the cause of Seth Rich's death?

Just saying he should have complied, robbery wouldn't have gone bad if he just gave over what he had.

Ive already forwarded it to the justice department, sessions, the FBI and DHS
what the fuck else you want me to fucking do?

>he should have complied
and how do you know he didn't?

bullshit.

plus truthingov2016 is a russian front.

Ya gotta be kidding me.

Holy shit, any other large payments that year?

I'm sure that bullshit 'fancy bear' report earned a few shekels.

Because he died, in a robbery gone wrong.

We need to make (((them))) pay

his name was seth rich

these dates may be worth checking
april 18 Death of John Jone - train
may 11 Death of Michael Ratner - Cancer
july 8 molly mccauley dies. stabbed
july 25: Joe Montano - hypertension
jul 26 mark weiner dies
oct 22: Death of Gavin MacFayden
Seth was also hit on his bicycle in 2015 and received 'major' surgery to his shoulder and lung.

Bump I guess

Bumping

do we have an updated one of these?

Why is D.C. General Hospital always left out of these threads?

Because the fact that he showed up there alive and expecting to recover is probably the most damning piece of evidence to ever make it into public discourse, and (((god))) forbid THAT one ever get big.

>Seth (((Rich)))
Don't know, don't care.

Fine fuck, first thing in the morning ill go arrest hillary and have her jailed and go voodoo his ass back from the dead. impatient niggers i swear...

There is no conspiracy you twit. It's debunked bullshit.

debunked by who? care to post a source that isn't a Democratic news mouthpiece (democratic mouthpieces include but are not limited to Washington Post, CNN, and your local news channels might also apply).

> ugh stop talking about it = debunked

i hope your unsolved murder gets debunked, too

I guess bump again

just curious does anybody remember the very forst person to link seths murder to his work? Assange hinted that he wasn't the first to link the two

Nothing is going to happen. I’ve lost all hope for a political fix to our problems. The only thing that can save us now is chaos, destruction, and the total collapse of society. From there we can begin anew. Until then, we’re pretty much fucked.

To this day death certificate will not be released FOIA requests have been denied. Is he even dead? Could be witness protection. I dont know what is going on. His family has handlers anf the roomate is playing stupid but was hired by hillary clinton

Crowdstrike is computer security. Maybe they were just shredding the documents after the operation, so to speak.

D.C. General is the abandoned hospital where his Skype pinged from