ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/
twincities.com/2015/09/19/costly-marijuana-has-minnesota-patients-opting-to-buy-illegally/
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/marijuana/mexican-drug-cartels-are-taking-full-advantage-of-colorados-marijuana-laws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews

Because the jews said so

The jews want it to be legal. That should tell you something

DUDE

Niggers use and sell it more than whites.

That literally translates as: "Cannabis is illegal because it is prohibited".

this fucking board

This comparison is fucking dumb and biased and based on faulty or conflicting science. I am 100% for the legalization of marijuana, but its a minor issue for me and you pot heads that push the MIRACLE PLANT line do your movement a huge disservice.

Just stick to the moral and logic argument that a state has no right to tell you what you can and can't put into your body, with the hypocrisy that there's no morally valid reason that alcohol (which contributes to auto deaths and overdoses) and cigarettes (lung cancer and addiction) should be legal while marijuana is not.

except it's not here

It makes your penis smaller

It's the only way to see the money-men behind the scenes for normal twats.
So they shut it down.

because it has mold.

thats why potheads have that pot hack.

yall niggas postin in a bait thread

Niggers eat more chicken than white, therefore ban chicken.

You become a bat. No joke, during a testimony of a doctor who did weed that he became a bat and other people used the same excuse. The case was a homocide with the suspect being high at the time. This is why it is illegal

>alcohol
>depressant
stopped reading there

It causes more car accidents where it's legal.

bourgeoisie and religion

If one smoke weed, one become a massive faggot like you, OP

It was made illegal as an excuse to lock up niggers.

nobody should consume marijuana unless your brain is already fully developed
> According to a 2014 Northwestern Medicine study of teen marijuana users, memory-related structures in the brain appeared to shrink, a possible signs of a decrease in neurons. These abnormalities remained two years after the teen stopped using marijuana, indicating that the drug has long-term effects and look similar to brains of schizophrenics. Those who started using marijuana after 21 generally do not experience the same type of brain abnormalities as those who started using the drug earlier.

>Long-term users report that they sometimes have trouble thinking clearly, organizing their thoughts, multitasking and remembering things. Sustained marijuana use can also slow reaction times in some individuals.

>Another study by the University of Montreal published in the journal Development and Psychopathology in 2016 found similar results after researching almost 300 students. Those that started smoking around age 14 did worse on some cognitive tests than non-smokers. The study found that pot smokers also have a higher school dropout rate. Those that waited to start around age 17 did not seem to have the same impairments.

livescience.com/24558-marijuana-effects.html

legalizing weed would make it less "taboo" for teenagers which will lead to an increase in youth stoners which will make the general population dummer

Because I know one alcoholic who still manages to keep a job and about 20 weed addicts who fuck off on gibs.

Because Millenshits like it. You human garbage of a generation deserve nothing and I will make it my life's work to deny you of everything, erase you from history, break you, and finally destroy you.
>t. Gen(o)Z(ider)

No

>CURES Cancer

Blacks and whites use cannabis at the same rates, yet blacks are incarcerated for petty drug possession charges at a rate 6x higher than whites

>Give me ONE (1) good reason why weed is illegal
Because man, uh like you know you can uh hemp, and ... So like the oil man uh it like cures cancer and uh you can totally just make it yourself, uh it like stops uh this like thing that uh yeah and the big phrama doesn't want the people to cure themself with a plant bro. It's natural and is like nature giving you a cure because uh like you know man.

As should be

If your weed has mold, you're doing it wrong

Alcohol IS a depressant you lackwit

Marijuana does not cure cancer.
It helps treat the symptoms that come with chemo, as well as help patients develop appetites.
I'm so fucking tired of hearing this.
If marijuana CURED cancer, we'd be having huge medical breakthroughs everyday with it.

>which will make the general population dummer
>dummer
Haha wow I am laffin

i make my own mead and im gonna drinkl it all tonight so its not wasted when the end of the world comes tomorrow

good

Weed may or may not be harmless but being really biased about it doesn't help anyone. The 420 blaze it kid is just as annoying as the ultra hater. They should legalize it because it being illegal is just screwing with peoples lives. Caught selling it you go to jail, caught buying it you go to jail. Comes up in a urine test you lose your job etc. Drug users can be responsible because being drug free is mostly an illusion. Many coffee drinkers don't realize or won't accept that caffeine is addictive. Everybody is addicted to something in some way or another.

english is my second language, blow me

>muh anecdotal evidence
My father smoked weed every day since he was 14 and managed to retire with a 25 year pension from AT&T working as an electrical engineer, earning over $100k per annum. He took his pension money and started a rec dispensary in Colorado. I smoke every day and earned a BBA in Accounting, and now I run his store for him earning 70k a year hot out the gate.

>claims he is from gen z
>implying boomer hippies didn't smoke the whole fucking country down in the 60s
You have to be 18 to post here, faggot

>Cures cancer

>literal racists promoting an unjust penal system
Checks out.

Im fucking dry lads but its worth it to save some money. Weed is great. Its insane how many of my co workers smoke. Even on the job. Fuck everyone practically smokes here in Ontario. We all just work in this dank factory making more money than we should smoking the dank. Living the dream.

Several cammabinoids, especially CBD, inhibit cancer cell growth. We cannot make ANY pharmaceutical breakthroughs with cannabis because it is a schedule 1 narcotic

It has been shown to treat skin cancer when applied to the area in a concentrated oil.

The difference between coffee users and marijuana smokers is that pot smokes make a choice to be a criminal and feel that laws shouldn't apply to them if they don't like the law.

You have to go back

duuuuude

>english is my second language, blow me
>t. leaf
If there's anyone who I hate more than a leaf it's a fucking frog leaf. An amalgamation of the worst shits that have ever existed. Like some double nigger, or a commie Jew. Look at Trudeau. A fucking frog leaf. FUCK YOU, FROG LEAFS.

Because:
>cops hate blacks because they catch them with weed all the time
and
>whites dont get caught
they dont drive around in areas that theyll get pulled over in when they have it. dont have expired tags. wear seatbelts.

my buddy is a cop and he says 9 times out of 10 with drugs, theyre black. but he doesnt arrest anyone of marijuana though. he said its not worth it. he says theres bigger things to find like guns and harder drugs like crack/meth.

>promoting a nanny state while flying a pirate memeflag
Not where I live faggot. My state lets you smoke if you are a consenting adult, like every state should

>Give me ONE (1) good reason why weed is illegal
it makes the price higher

smoking weed is degenerate

>what is french and why is it spoken in canada

your just envious of our nationalism
turdeau's a traitor and so was his dad, fuck em

>implying they didn't get the other, more serious charge thrown out on a plea

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Although I'm all for legalization, be a real man and enjoy your cannabis regardless of what the state and federal laws say. Its quite simply don't follow any archaic stupid rules written and give no fucks.

>I am 100% for the legalization of marijuana
various people have attempted to prohibit the practice over time, mainly to stop brain damage and prostitution, but the benefits outweigh the drawbacks on average, sunni sufis are into this shit

I'm white and got pulled over with expired tags, a suspended license (got a super speeder in another state, my state suspended my license without notifying me) and a roach. The cop wrote me a ticket for the expired tags and let me go. If I wasn't white I would still be in jail today.

Driving while high puts non-degenerate citizens at risk. Alcohol should be banned for that reason and a few more.

Not a cure.
Cancer still exists.
Only treats symptoms.
Besides, you faggots know as well as I do, cancer patients have access to it in the forms that they need for it to be effective.
All three of us know that whenever someone talks about "legalizing marijuana because it cures cancer man," they're not talking about ensuring cancer patients receive their pills and oils and such.

It has a plethora of medical benefits, so big pharma loses, and .Gov loves incarcerating citizens for prison Inc.

This everyone with common sense in Canada loathes trudeau. I doubt next election he will get back in. If there is even one. Canadian poltics is fucking cancer anyways.

Although Toronto is a liberal paradise. Who knows.

Because it's stupid weed smells like shit and it's fucking retard to inhale fumes dipshit

obligatory pasta inc

>Weed raises Estrogen levels:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

>Weed Smokers Have More Violent Convictions:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26961342

>Weed Causes Cancer:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23846283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2516340/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642772/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18238947

>Weed Reduces Volume Of Various Regions Of The Brain And Negatively Effects Motivation :
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4104335/

>Weed Is Addictive:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3606907/

>Weed Causes Depression And Anxiety Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23795762
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14616175
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4032500/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5149055/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26773900
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10750321
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0122896
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0166005#sec013
>Weed Causes Psychotic Disorders:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17007222
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4352721/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4033190/

>Children of Fathers that Smoke Weed More Likely To Suffer Sudden Infant Death Syndrome:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11434841

When I was in high school, I paid $20/g
Now I pay $4/g
What the fuck are you talking about? Here in colorado you can get a zip of decent bugs for ~$120

>forgetting where the fuck you are

>Weed Legalisation Results In More Frequent Use:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0955395914000206
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0143562

>Weed Causes Lung Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16128224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802821
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384575
nature.com/articles/npjpcrm201671
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2094297/
monaldi-archives.org/index.php/macd/article/view/645/633

>Secondhand Weed Smoke Impairs Psychomotor Function And Working Memory:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4747424/

>Weed Worsens Symptoms Of Social Anxiety Disorder:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3350824/

>Weed Causes Deficits In Dopamine Release:
nature.com/mp/journal/v22/n1/full/mp201621a.html

>Weed Causes Long Term Cognitive Damage:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3037578/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630708
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3221171/
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2484906
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1463999/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0055821
pnas.org/content/111/47/16913.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593817/

Children do not. Parent are considered felons if thier kids are dying..... with the exception of CO, and it's still not easy.

You should have learned English from a very young age, at least enough to know how to spell "dumber," you little frogshit

this

Solid point but if weed really is harmless then it appears that the law isn't being fair.

Israel is one of the biggest supporters of medicinal marijuana. Lucky bastards

Because cops cant easily test for driving high like they can with alcohol.

Ahem.

CANNABINOIDS

INHIBIT

CANCER

CELL

GROWH

Legal marijuana can't compete with illegal weed from the cartels in terms of price and potency. Some medical card holders have resorted to buying illegally cause of this.
twincities.com/2015/09/19/costly-marijuana-has-minnesota-patients-opting-to-buy-illegally/
>b-b-but why not just legalize it then?
Because that's been tried in several states and it's not defeating the cartels at all, it's actually just opened more doors for them to smuggle their shit throughout the country more than before.
thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/marijuana/mexican-drug-cartels-are-taking-full-advantage-of-colorados-marijuana-laws

>he did a good post, I'll attack his spelling
you should neck yourself for the greater good of society

any spelling mistakes here?

>posts meme snek flag
>adores the nanny state
Fuck off retard

So does alcohol, do you think drinking a beer will cure your cancer?

>being this buttblasted.

Bro you need to smoke one.

people are still dying of cancer you junkie

>Here in colorado you can get a zip of decent bugs for ~$120
right, and in states with medical it's 350, and of course soon enough this shit will be 100 a pound everywhere, and most of you still won't know what it's like to buy for real lebanese hash for 20 a kilo

you make things illegal to raise the price artificially

>forgetting the fact that shitposting exists
Thanks for the (You)

Horrible comparison. However, drinking wine in moderation has its health benefits. But many people don't have any self-control...

they know they have limited time, it will be 100 a lb in a year

Your entire post was about how weed makes you dummer (sic) and you cannot even spell the word.

Neck yourself

Cannabis and LSD should be legal. They are both more or less harmless. In addition to reducing our prison populations, we could pick up some much needed tax revenue to help balance out our fucked up budget. Also, efforts should be made to make cocaine and opiates (heroin, notably) more expensive and harder to get. If we make it easier/cheaper to get psychedelics and harder/expensive to get access to dangerous shit like heroin, we would see a shift in the drug culture of America. One way to make heroin more expensive would be to simply firebomb all of Afghanistan's poppy fields. Since it's Afghanistan, nobody will give a fuck.

This is one way to fight the war on drugs in an intelligent manner. Our government would never do this, of course, because it's too profitable when the CIA can control the flow of drugs. The powers that be have no interest in keeping cocaine, heroin, and meth off the streets.

Two reasons: (1) the fucking CHURCHes bc when you're baked your worries disappear; and (2) all those inbred PORK RINDS that make money selling moonshine.

I speak 4 languages, about you?

>alcohol inhibits cancer cell growth
Including liver cancer?
Dumb nigger.

CNS depressant doesn't mean it makes you depressed you literal brainlet

Holy fuck these sources are fucking awful.

And that is the sad reality.

some of these terpines are combustable below room temperature, but yes anti inflammatory, pain killing, costs nothing, they should just replace Obamacare with this, instead of spend money grow this shit and whap some weed sticky on your stds and diabetes fat rolls

would probably work better than whetever they do now

also, it's not about how "weed makes you dumber" per se, read it again you obviously missed the point

goddamnit i hate potheads. gas for them on the dotr.

You a word xD

Where the fuck are you buying hash for $20 a kilo??

>my life is so pathetic that I need to spend a shit ton of money on weed to keep me happy
KYS

weed keeps niggers in jail