Does taylor think hispanic is a race?????

does taylor think hispanic is a race?????

Other urls found in this thread:

culturewars.com/2007/Guilt.htm
culturewars.com/2008/BrooklynExistentialism.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc
youtube.com/watch?v=pCir9G8MtzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He talks like they are. What race are they? White? Black?

If he was a real race realist, he would know it's not a race

why should iberians be blamed for mestizo crimes?

Hispanics can be any race

only you care faggot. saged

He's obviously referring to mestizos, which is what 99% of people who actually live in the real world mean when they say "hispanic."

retarded people

Yes, you're extremely intelligent. Far more intelligent than people who do things like use "Asian" to refer to Japanese and Koreans, but not to refer to Turks and Arabs.

We're not talking about asians

Hispanic is not a racial group. Why should white iberians be blamed for the actions of brown mestizos? If Spaniards have to be "White Hispanics" then why should the word hispanic have to be demonized by taylor instead of mestizo? If he's such a "Fact man" then can't say a simple fact

"Asian" is not a racial group either, it's a geographic group. But people use it colloquially as a racial group anyway, which is why I used the analogy. Do you know what an analogy is you fucking moron?

>sargon of cuckad

injen + spainard= mestizo aka Hispanic.
does the Bensus Bureau think it's a race?

Census*

Taylor could put a coffin on Sargoy's with the Sudan example but he didn't pushed it for some reason.

Obviously when Jared says hispanic he means browns. No one is suggesting blonde Spaniards are on the same level as brown Mexicans. Don't be a sperg.

Look Sargoy. Stop peddling your channel here. You are a fat pig and noone cares. I look forward to your channel going the way of Onision.

Does he honestly think this..

Is the same as this?

Goddamn, the wording is so similar, I can now identify you on sight.

>implying there are any left who aren't muslim rape babys
yeah cool story lmao

he also says jews are white, one would think that might be more of a concern to you

No, I live in Miami. The span of skin color and culture within the Hispanic world is very large. Most of America think of Hispanic is Mexican.

He's a shill

culturewars.com/2007/Guilt.htm
culturewars.com/2008/BrooklynExistentialism.html

>huwhites

>Scarlett

oy vey isn't it shabbo; can you be on the computer today and still be kosher?

this

we need to call how it is.Most of them are mestizos and or of negroid admixture. No one in their right mind thinks people like jorge ramos and pablo the slave are even remotely the same.

this girl is mexican. they all vary.

Mizrahi are a little dark but they work just fine.

aww man I didn't know Jack Black was jewish. This changes everything

You are fucking obsessed mate

wet backs in thread seem triggered

He means these mongrels.

So if an aztec man rapes your wife, you would punish a spanish baby? Sick fucker

Change that filename to mestizos

Why are you going to let mestizos ruin things for the hispanics who aren't mestizo niggers?

I'm sick of the white hispanic being blamed for the metizo hispanic's crimes

Jared Taylor can't go to heaven if he's gonna keep blaming mestizo crimes on the spanish

No, they aren't the same

THAT'S MY POINT

Hispanic is not a race and the hispanics who aren't mestizos and are white hispanics shouldn't be blamed for mestizo shit

GET THE POINT

Injun plus spaniard means MESTIZO dipshit

hispanic just means spanish speaking country lingage

The census says it's not a race

what timeline are you in faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc

When people talk about Hispanics, what they're actually talking about are mestizos. They're not a race per se, but they share enough characteristics to be classified as a race, considering they're a mix of natives and Iberians.

I doubt most Americans would have anything against purely European "Hispanics", but they only make up a tiny portion of these countries, usually the ruling class, and they're not the ones flooding across the border.
I mean, look at Mexican politicians. The vast majority of them seem to be purely Spanish. Don't believe me? Google "Mexican politicians", and look at the row of faces that pops up. Most of those people don't have a drop of native blood in them.

>What do these people have in common?
They've been bleached to the point that they've got more white in them than Jewish?

There's a reason this guy was chosen as the first "limited state" video on (((YouTube))) and all the press coverage that would generate. They're trying to control the opposition. Imagine if they'd put this guy into limited state straight up

youtube.com/watch?v=pCir9G8MtzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Qac0uUW0sbw

The American government still lists pure iberians as "White Hispanics" so don't demonize the word.

It doesn't matter if the mutts breed more, any blaming of mestizo crimes on the spanish IS ANTI WHITE

Well, they're wrong. It doesn't matter what the official meaning is. No one refers to Spanish, Portuguese or Italian people as Hispanic.

do you prefer Latinoâ„¢?

Well mestizios are at least half white follow christ an speak spamish.
They are an act more white then aztec

Hispanics are bassically white as north-american whites.

I already blew you the fuck out Now go back to whatever stupid site you came from where people take these idiotic semantic "debates" seriously.