MAKE BYZANTIUM GREAT AGAIN

Why shouldn't Byzantium rise up again?

What do you have against Byzantium rising up again?

Pros:
- kebab removed from Balkans, Asia Minor, and with luck from Europe, Syria, and Egypt.
- Islam stops being a religion if we conquer Constantinople. Seriously, the Koran has a whole chapter on Byzantium and City of World's Desire.
- Buffer state that stops refugee flow.
- Maintains order in Middle East.
- Christian Empire.

Why isn't Sup Forums supporting this?

The majority of Greeks dream of making this a reality. We have to join them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((Jason Kessler)))

literally no problems with it. Christianity existed longer in those areas than Islam has.

All the Greeks in Anatolia were genocided long ago there's no real point sadly, the modern Greek state is all that's left even if having the Empire back would be incredible

t. Greek diaspora

i mean, it's not like Greeks would not want to reproduce to repopulate those areas. You could also import slavs from Russia a la Justinian II.

>All the Greeks in Anatolia were genocided long ago
Wrong.

are there still greeks in Anatolia?

or are they all muzzies by now?

Most of them were, majority were assimilated and whichever ones kept their identity left in 1923. Only place you can find Turks that look Greek is in black sea region and western coastline.

Pic related is from Zonguldak, I'm sure you can scope out some Greek mugs in that first row...

u forgot pic ma dood

my b

>when the only greek mugs you ever saw are from mosaics...

He's Illyrian I think, but he does look Greek. He actually has a look that's pretty common all throughout the balkans.

He was from the Balkans, yes. The thing though was that the native population of the Balkans are now Slavic after Slavs permanently settled there after their raids in late 6th - early 7th centuries. So yes, he's Illyrian but most of the people who lived there were Greek, compared to the current population who are Slavs.

He was from the province from Illyria. I don't think he was ethnically Illyrian.

I know Serbs had many conflicts with the Byzantines, but what do they think of restoring Byzantium and Christendom now?

Most Serbs are only vaguely aware that there was such a thing as the Byzantine Empire. Our striving was always of a nationalist character first and foremost.

so how would most Serbs react to a Christian empire?

based on what you said I would assume they would never peacefully join the empire, but based on the fact that they are also Orthodox I would assume they would support the idea?

I guess that depends on the circumstances. It'd have to be one really chaotic world for a Christian Empire to arise in this day and age, and in such chaotic times, anything can happen.

As long as they name themselves Imperium Romanum

>Flavius Petrus Sabbatius Iustinianus Augustus

Does the title Flavius Augustus work for you?

i support

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>what are babies

I mean the population of Greece is not one that can be spread out easily over a territory like Asia Minor ...

babies take time ...

a lot of time ...

maybe for a good goy like you