When are you Sup Forumsacks going to use this website to find out that you're not actually a part of the "pure aryan...

When are you Sup Forumsacks going to use this website to find out that you're not actually a part of the "pure aryan master race"?

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/11/09/dna-data-from-california-newborn-blood-samples-stored-sold-to-3rd-parties/
you.23andme.com/published/reports/7184a52f6be44ed5/?share_id=d32886b7ee4342db
od43.com/500gr_Zyklon_canister.html
ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_weber.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've used it and found I'm 95 % MIDDLE EASTERN..nightmare

Should I use it? Any reviews from pol?

If I'm anything above 10% white I'll be genuinely surprised.

It’s only northwestern european that counts.

You know who else is 75% (((European?))) (((you)))
If you're Murican, it's definitely at least 20%

>willingly putting DNA in a database

I thought this was the company to absolutely stay away from.. they are Facebook CIA jew tier... pizzagate offer your DNA to Satan Hillary

Use the Mormon one... they just pray for your dead family or something like that

YES GOY GIVE US YOUR DNA

nah no thanks im all set.

My mother insist I buy her that for her birthday. I'm afraid to tell her I'd rather just blindly assume im white and not know but I'm going to have to act interested in the results.

It feels like waiting on an aids test but with more serious consequences.

>surprised that year of importation of black has caused black intermixing into American genes what next you gonna be surprised a Brazilian is black?

That's a kinda pathetic sentiment if you take a step back user

But I already know I'm not pure aryan master race. I just think the Nazi's have funnier memes.

>paying for the 23andjewme scam
Sorry to tell you but it's a complete scam. The DNA results that the gullible estimates receive back are extreme rough estimates of their actual DNA, ie it's not even your real DNA but just random stuff thrown together to quickly match up a few tracers marks. The real DNA gets analyzed later by separate and more locked down labs.

Oh and if you are 100% white with very rare genes they will give you a complete bullshit answer like 5% South African and 1% Indian just to mentally fuck with you.

Found out I'm a DemiJew and it makes me laugh harder at hitler memes

t. Got 5% nigger results

found out i'm 85% northern european when i thought i was at least a quarter polish which turns out those poles were actually french

feels good man

>Italy
>100% European
Lol

This is an odd marketing strategy for you kikes.go back to guzzling nigger cum and stop posting this thread

>giving (((them))) your DNA and actually paying for it
Sup Forums is legit 2 digit IQ club

If you plan on doing this you need to do it with at least 3 different places...

If they have different results then you know its like propaganda

Biotech fag here, the CTO of my company sits on the board of 23&me. I am only going to say this once:

>Giving your DNA and credit card info to a private company

I'm not denying the information is cool, a friend of mine got hers done. But knowing my CTO the story does not end the, oh hell no As of now I would not use their services, but I sure as hell would invest if I could. Their business plan, while it will be a few years until it can be implemented as the algorithms and tech get better, is the holy FUCKING grail in consumer profiling.
Combine that with google's data and boom - you have created one hell of an ad targeting machine.

Find out you are two percent Jewish today! Lying scam website, don't trust it.

Remember: your morals, values, and beliefs don't mean shit if you're not the correct race.

Race is all that matters. It's what's on the outside that you can't control that counts, not what's on the inside that you can control.

t. Stormweenie

American niggers are 20% white on average.

>voluntarily giving private companies and the government access to your DNA
Good goy

that is entirely irrelevant when one has faith in Christ and follows in his footsteps

whites were bleaching back then..

kek not so monkey now

You know they use your DNA from these to make clones of you on the Mars slave colony right?

JUST

>its-too-late-ronpaul.jpg
sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/11/09/dna-data-from-california-newborn-blood-samples-stored-sold-to-3rd-parties/

>using the DNA jew
>company is literally owned by a google president

I'm sorry your results came back 50% Jewish or whatever, but please stop making these threads.

It's creepy they can hold onto your DNA forever and do whatever they want with it and sell it to anyone.

What one is the Mormon one?

>Father is Mexican
>Mother is southern Italian
Never have I been under the impression that I was Aryan.

Wow. Is rthat actually possible? What would be the experimental setup to see if it would work? just correlate his internet use in secret over years compared to your predetermined DNA?

also it says
Y402H variant in the CFH gene

Guise.
what do I do

you.23andme.com/published/reports/7184a52f6be44ed5/?share_id=d32886b7ee4342db

And it seems like 90% of the time when people post their result it has a small % of kike dna. It's as if they throw some in just so people will see they have 1% jew and then they will sympathize with jews more.

Confirmed.

wog scum

Ashkenazi disporia.

totally european, feels good man. lol at the people scared to take this test and give shitlots of excuses

Gas yourself.

I am though so fuck off amerimutt.

CEO is a Jew, her sister is the CEO of (((YouTube)))

It's actually smart of them. They want to research us to figure out why we're the way we are. Probably going to develop some sort of airborne disease that will only kill our genetic type...

>sending DNA so they can make child clones of you and ship to Epsteins island

no thanks faggot

>tfw 120% white

its a long con dependant on more and more people using the service but it works like this:
They only look at small portions of your DNA, typically known conserved protein encoding sequences. But you combine that data with everyone else's, publically available information about you to get a profile, and put it through a computer to start seeing paterns. As tech gets better longer and longer sequences can be made, and you can start mapping unknowns in house. As time goes on you start connecting everyons dots into a network and you end up with a wealth of information people are willing to purchase from you.

Single genes only do so much, the science now is all about gene networks. How expression of one affects the other, what promoters are involved etc etc. Basically building a comprehensible network of those has value, and who knows the implications because there are either A no rules or B unenforceable rules. A russian or chinese plant could be siphoning off data he sells to chinese pharmaceutical companies that generate a food additive that will trigger dopamine releases in certain populations and then market that food to you through your online profile and make you a costumer for life.

That might sound crazy but the truth is there is so little known, but every here we double our knowledge and develope better models. Hell CRSPR came out only 5 years ago...

Shit be cray

Anyway that mutation you have disrupts one of your antibody generating pathways so you make less and are less resilient to unfamiliar flora/more susceptible to the REALLY bad pathogens. Eat your yogurt veggies and fiber, you want diverse, stable microfloral populations to combat that, and use antibiotics only if you are literally dying.

>Handing your DNA over to the Jews

Remember that eugenics and selective breeding was a part of Nazi policy. sage

od43.com/500gr_Zyklon_canister.html

Quick rundown, what's the difference between the RAW data from the $99 and the $199 package? I just need my raw data

That small amount of british & irish is because some of them have our genes.

Israel is Developing 'Ethnic Bomb' for Growing Biological Weapons Arsenal

Mark Weber
Should you? Let's find out!

ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_weber.html

I am pure aryan, should I send my dna so they know to select me for the colony ship?

That's too much Anglo.

>Paying (((them)))to sell your DNA to private companies, and supplying it to government biometric databases on demand
You guys can't be this stupid, can you?

I'm anglo, not aryan.

$100 is too much money to spend on a test though. Whether I'm actually 2% injun or not isn't going to change anything about my life.

I honestly pity anyone who would try to clone me.

>know for a simple fact you're 100% white
>don't have to give money to Jews for validation

Feels good.

if the government really wanted your DNA they would already have gotten it

but I agree about paying for it