How do you faggots feel knowing that the starring actor of your favorite pleb-tier movies like Inception and The...

how do you faggots feel knowing that the starring actor of your favorite pleb-tier movies like Inception and The Revenant knows more about climate change than the president of the united states, and as an aside, that the united states is the only country on earth that still has a debate as to whether man-made climate change is a fucking thing? literally every other country including GCHAINAAA

you fucking knuckle-dragging drains on humanity, log off the cyber, chop your own shriveled dicks off, stab yourself in the fucking throat, and bleed out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
notrickszone.com/2017/08/20/harvard-physicist-climate-science-in-serious-trouble-really-dirty-people-doing-bad-stuff/#sthash.2gvRFX2h.dpbs
youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI
youtube.com/watch?v=G_5az5OIX2k
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/09/18/immediacy-threat-climate-change-exaggerated-faulty-models/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one word for you H8 Crime

I've never heard of those movies. You and the faggot in your picture should neck yourselves.

hurrrrrrrr saged

durrrrrrrrr muh coal n stuff

no seriously, take your own life. i'm begging you, for the good of us all.

OHHHHH SHIT

Sup Forums BT MOTHER FO PACK IT UP BOYS

>triggered climate fag detected
If man mad climate change is real, please provide me with a peer reviewed proof that proves Co2 refraction is a climate motivator, that isn't a "model".

pro tip: you can't

and you call yourself an american

>i did ma research on da internet and learn't how 2 understand it too, as well

What are they about? I'm not being obnoxious, I don't have cable and can't stand movie theaters. Are they earth shaking or something?

u r a tru scientist my friend but i guess ur right brain isn't quite as advanced as ur massive left. period goes on the inside of quotation marks u dumbfuck streak of liquid shit

Lefties want to focus the debate on whether CO2 contributes to global warming so as to ignore the more relevant question of whether it is worth the cost of placing heavy burdens of regulation on the people. Because what they really want is government control of everything, and they don't want you talking about the down sides of that.

Why are you arguing with his punctuation instead of his point. (((?)))

google it faggot, they're mediocre pseudo-intellectual endeavors that know-nothing neckbeards wet themselves about bc it's badass. that said i don't hate these movies, they're just not god tier imo

inception is literally about nothing and the revenant is about perseverance or some shit

>I'm a meme posting faggot with no proof and no argument
>142554668
Actually punctuation in quotations is not universal, stay in school you fucking shop class faggot. Also, not a fucking argument, please try and find one.

>liking hollywood trash
what are you, gay?

I know I could google them, I just wanted to know from you their relevance to your original post. Sorry, I don't watch pseudo-intellectual garbage made by people who barely have GEDs.

Good trolling post, the vape in his mouth made me laugh pretty hard 7/10

i'm not a scientist so that is why i'm not arguing his point you fucking simpleton. guess what. i'll betcha $14.00 that he's not a scientist either, though likes to use words that he's carefully analyzed as sounding impressive, like refraction and motivator. words that i suspect have zero fucking scientific value in any real discussion of the issue. maybe the both of you can gargle each other's sack sweat after you wring it out of sodomy rag, instead of being like hmmurrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee don't attack my punctuation i'm tryinto make a science point!!!

He's a fag IRL. One of his crew made a recruitment attempt not realised as such by me until I got invited to his Manhattan birthday celebration.

>doesn't know what Co2 refraction is
>Doesn't know what a climate motivator is
>shitposts on the subject anyway
>what are books
>google is your friend
Wow you've really set the bar faggot.

>HOW DARE YOU NOT TO FALL INTO OUR LIES AND TRAPS, HOW DARE YOU

he didn't even graduate high school.

look kids more amateur scientists

where'd u get ur climatology degree fellas

and why are you still posting when i have made very clear that homo sapiens would benefit from you removing yourselves from our gene pool. it would just be good manners to slit your own throat at this point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why do I get the distinct impression you are a 25 year old geeksquad employee living in a $700/mo 1 bedroom in a bad neighborhood?

let's argue about science on fucking Sup Forums we are sure to make scientific progress

>every other country on earth recognizes these things as facts and you pathetic excuses for critical thinkers have done the chromosome-deprived mental gymnastics required to allow oneself to be duped by the republican fucking party. a party that's completely paid off to represent the opinions of energy companies.

i really don't understand how anyone can be dumb enough to think the REPUBLICANS are the smartest people on earth. have you ever seen a republican?

Hey, they just made a whole board just for you:

1500/month in a decent neighborhood in new york ya cunt
>inb4 coastal liberal faggot etc etc
>coasts
>cause and effect
why are you like this, aren't you people supposed to be smart

k y

s's

You aren't living anywhere nice for $1500/mo in NYC. So are you upstate in Trump country then?

You are if it's RC'd or a partial sublet.

your ilk are the ones who politicized it, now explain how you were so god damn stupid as to fall into the traps of...wait for it...

keep waiting.....
RICK PERRY

holy mother of jesus lol,

rick.
perry.

>how do you faggots feel knowing that the starring actor of your favorite pleb-tier movies like Inception and The Revenant knows more about climate change than the president of the united states, and as an aside, that the united states is the only country on earth that still has a debate as to whether man-made climate change is a fucking thing? literally every other country including GCHAINAAA
>
>you fucking knuckle-dragging drains on humanity, log off the cyber, chop your own shriveled dicks off, stab yourself in the fucking throat, and bleed out

>Virtue signals about climate change
>Flys his eyebrow artist all the way from Australia to the US for the oscars

OK op, thanks

Ah, so OP has to nigger rig the system to live like a human instead of Nigeria-tier.
Nothing makes me happier than that man in charge of the Energy Department. If I had my druthers I'd combine it with EPA and put him in charge of both.

i said decent. brooklyn. i'm a white-assed gentrifier and it's rent controlled as this fag pointed out

That's not true, though. You pulled that out of your ass based on information you gleaned from posts above.

climate change is real, what is fake is that it is 100% co2 also there are massive peat fires in canada and western united states releasing more CO2 than all of mankind....

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

>still not an argument
Please validate your claims or fucking die in a dumpster fire you liberal faggot, It's not my fault you know less than the average person on this subject but you still deflect to "Muh everyone else" bullshit. Yup, just as I thought, bandwagoning brainwashed newfags with no proof and no arguments. I'm still waiting for that proof tho.

Hark! Oh, what is this that I see? A compromised modnigger faggot shilling surreptitiously!
Leo, he knows? Leo he blows! Lots of dough on fuel to cross the Earth in his jet to and fro!
So a hypocrite he is! At the very least making fibs! But you're an emotionally reactionary dumbass that cannot see because you're just kids.

Armchair scientists are amazing. People like Sup Forumsfags go full lengths to prove scientifically how niggers have less IQ or whatever but vehemently deny global warming even though it's pretty much agreed upon in the scientific community.

>Nothing makes me happier than that man in charge of the Energy Department
3/10 no need to reply, if u could kindly leave this thread and ram your head through the nearest wall and just kinda stay there for a while, i'd appreciate it

what's not true

Leo's the fag not me.

Sage the climate jew

No thanks, I like Rick Perry, and if you don't you're a dick sucking faggot.

HOLY SHIT HE VAPES, fuck now that i think about it alot of people vape guess its the new thing or something honestly im more interested in the vape trend

Climate change is actually a good thing. It affects the non-white countries the most.

this, a great deal of this.

mexico in the fucking house and i guarantee 100% any mexican waiter or construction worker understands more about climate science than the 4th grade reasoning skilled racist pseudoscience adulating human lesions that inhabit this board

Think about all of that arable land in norther climes! You would think Canadians and Russians would be outside spraying CFCs nonstop to boost their economies.

You've never been to Mexico (outside of resorts or Mexico DF), have you?

my carbon footprint my entire life won't equal one week of his.

>I like Rick Perry
rick perry is a hack, but far more importantly, an actual faggot

i'm really not joking at this point, if you're a real fan of rick perry and you're not trollharding, you absolutely need to wipe yourself off the face of the earth.

Remember when 15 years ago the great boogeyman was the ozone layer which was supposed to disappear and give everyone skin cancer? Turns out nothing happened. It's going to be the same with climate change.

Lol, I voted for him for Governor twice.

>it's pretty much agreed upon
Lol no
notrickszone.com/2017/08/20/harvard-physicist-climate-science-in-serious-trouble-really-dirty-people-doing-bad-stuff/#sthash.2gvRFX2h.dpbs

I'd almost forgotten about the Ozone Layer. How's it doing these days? Are we still all going to die from massive skin cancer lesions?

Climate change is happening, but it doesn't matter to the governments of the world. Coal will be used until it's gone. Same with oil. If you limit your carbon emissions you simply hobble yourself in the global economy.

i meant the immigrants that you all hate so much, but no i haven't. just resorts, not even DF unfortunately. had to miss recent bachelor party in tijuana also

this is proof guys, this is proof that man-made climate change isn't real

i'm getting bored and you people are still alive, probably time to leave soon

Hey climate fags remember back in 2014 when the ice caps melted? Oh wait they didn't because climate change is another jewish trick!

youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI

So Mexican immigrants, who couldn't hack it in Mexico and came here for service industry jobs know more about climate science than who?

>huuurr durrr, im an ineffectual faggot with no proof for my claims STILL
I'm willing to bet the Harvard physicist is more informed on the subject than you are. And, it's one of thousands of examples I can plaster your shit post with.

>being this misinformed and having the ability to misunderstand fundamental, elementary school science as badly as this
it makes sense that you think this way. closing your mind is a dangerous thing. may i suggest closing your mind inside of an iron vice grip until your mind explodes, and the police find your body in about four months time because you have no friends or loved ones?

>youtube science
>the jews did it
oh boy

Serious question for a moment. This is a larp, right? I'm happy to indulge, but you don't really believe all of these specious arguments, do you?

than you

work on your reading comprehension, it will help in these situations

but before you do that, put a plastic bag over your head and suck until it doesn't hurt anymore. it will all be over soon i promise

This doesn't make any sense user.

>Harvard
>the school where a clever rap song can get you admitted as a student free of charge

WHAT CREDIBILITY!!!

>flies everywhere in private jet

Yeah, nah, this faggot needs to die.

what i believe is that you and the rest of the grinning jackasses on this board believe the american republican party over literally everyone else in the world, and that it is sad. so sad that i demand you end your own lives.

we can post articles at each other all day and night here in this thread you thick-skulled fuckwitted mutant, what i'm trying to very carefully, without it stinging too much, explain to you is that neither you nor i are scientists, and therefore we should listen to scientific consensus, which is actually undeniable, despite what a politician with a pocketful of oil gas and coal cash tells you

which part? let's go ahead and break this down real easy-like for you, my dear sweet friend

are you saying one of his crew tried to pimp you to Leo

great work, you get a degree and you get a degree and you get a degree you get the idea kill yourself

(You)

kinda like that vidya feel when the battlefield is clear and your barrel smokes triumphantly

feels good, my work here is done

Good larp user, good larp.

a vape is a good thing

i enjoy them though i can take them or leave them

ta faggots do make sure to not wake up in the morning it's time for some potato chips

Feel free to leave Earth if things get too hot for you.

>listen to scientific consensus
>it's undeniable
>that's not how science works faggot
Then it should be easy for "climate scientists" to provide proof that Co2 refraction causes global warming. But they can't. Because 1: it cannot be observed. 2: Glaciation has occurred during the earths history when it had much more Co2 in it's atmosphere than it does now. The "scientific community" is certainly NOT unanimous here, fora very good reason. There is no proof for the claim.
Please user, the shilling is obvious.
youtube.com/watch?v=G_5az5OIX2k
>the school where a clever rap song can get you admitted as a student free of charge
Should be easy for you to get in then yes? Still not an argument btw.

Callate Pendejo.

Just smoke a cig like a real man

you're a regular copernicus, breaking new ground with your fearless youtube video watching and state-of-the-art analysis of said youtube videos
>cause that's how science works
this-thread-has-backfired-and-i-am-now-dead-from-laughter.tiff

i've mostly quit except when drinking and sometimes when work gets too stressful...and spliffs

guess i haven't quit

U r nigger or woman. Give info or kill yourself jewnigger shill dike.

Eh, you either give it up or live your life doing it. I recommend giving it up.

i am neither
i can't see myself ever completely quitting

I'm the same way. I've just give up and decided I'm a smoker. Fuck it.

Yes well, I thought it would help to articulate my point. Which is that you know jack shit along with OP, about the subject you claim to care about. This sets a bad precedent anytime you go somewhere online and try to argue your point. Which is dull at best, with little argument and no evidence to support your claim. Hopefully you will remember this and come back better prepared, or when your testicles descend.

i am OP you horrible god damned idiot, jesus christ, yea it's obvious ur the vanguard of the scientific community.

Climate change not as threatening to planet as previously thought, new research suggests

Climate change poses less of an immediate threat to the planet than previously thought because scientists got their modelling wrong, a new study has found. New research by British scientists reveals the world is being polluted and warming up less quickly than 10-year-old forecasts predicted, giving countries more time to get a grip on their carbon output.

An unexpected “revolution” in affordable renewable energy has also contributed to the more positive outlook.

Experts now say there is a two-in-three chance of keeping global temperatures within 1.5 degrees above pre-industrial levels, the ultimate goal of the 2015 Paris Agreement.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/09/18/immediacy-threat-climate-change-exaggerated-faulty-models/

i don't argue about science online because i'm not a fucking imbecile. i leave arguing about science to...you guessed it. scientists.

i'm fucking baffled as to how someone can be so dumb.

do you understand that science is not a subjective artform, like say, literature, that can be argued about by peons like you, me, and every other fucktard in this thread?

or are you going to continue posting youtube videos and explaining how you definitely understand climate science because you have definitely watched a bunch of youtube videos?

You shouldn't angry twice at the same post. It's unseemly.

>the united states is the only country on earth that still has a debate as to whether man-made climate change is a fucking thing?

I'll give a fuck about "climate change" when my country is no longer being colonized by alien, foreign people with foreign, alien cultures.

You and me both. We have bigger somalis to fry right now.

are we vaping? i'd vape me

>i am OP
>you know jack shit along with OP
> it's obvious ur the vanguard of the scientific community.
It's obvious you know even less than he does.
>Doesn't know even the BASICS of the argument OR climate science, insults me for knowing at least that much.
Can you not fucking read you mongoloid closet queer? It was pretty fucking clear I was not responding to you, but since your here, I guess you can take my response to heart. So, can you please provide the some proof or go back incloset? You people are unreal, you come here to shitpost and get (you)'s, and you can't even back up your claim, while insulting people for not believing what you have to say, truly the most pathetic of the species.
Please douse yourself in high grade petrol, and pay an illegal immigrant to light you on fire, so a group of Somalis can stand in a circle and piss on your smoldering corpse you unfettered faggot.

i dont like celebrities if i could i would kick them all out of the country

>Rest of the world
>Climate (((agreements))) don't apply to developing countries

OP is a shill, just sage and report.

I have seen a democrat.

Republicans are dumb, but democrats are insane
Also, what do YOU do to battle climate change? Do you stop buying products from China? Do you stop using car? Do you fart less? Or are you just a virtue signaling cunt, like a true democrat?