Liberals are traitorous scum that need to be gassed

((((Krassenstein))))

>kills people, but gives free health care
the fucking amount of double think is preposterous

>n-n-now Kim Jun Un might torture his own people in concentration camps but at least the people in those camps had free healthcare before being put in those torture camps

This is just making them look spiteful and stupid. The only people in the world who support the Kims are on Sup Forums and are probably Nazis. As leftfags would say, it's not a good look

This can’t be real

deport to israel pls.

satire and reality are now indecipherable, user

What in the absolute fuck. They would choose to be on the side of Kim Jung Un because he's got free healthcare? What?

How would we even know if norks get free healthcare?

Man, maybe liberals actually are funny.

Remember trump has repeatedly threatened to nuke nk... criticizing Kim for killing his people while threatening to kill Kim's people... really gets the almonds to roasting.

Kim>>>Trump

>free

What he says is correct

Anyone else notice that liberals have become niggers?
They whine about imagined oppression, they chimpout and wreck towns, they attack old people, women, and children, and the slang that they use is like toddlerspeak.
They also want free everything, and they feel they are entitled to be listened to above everyone else, for no good reason whatsoever.
Every time I hear a liberal talk, it reminds me of some ghetto nigger retard.

>actively killing your own civilians=killing citizens in a "misplaced bomb"
user I.....

>free

I can't tell anymore.

Jews are actively outing themselves as commie fucks on twitter. Its a Rosh Hashannah miracle.

Just because it's free doesn't mean it's good, fucking mouth-breather

>this is what liberals actually believe

1) Nothing is free
2) Norks don't get healthcare
3) The guy who tweeted this is a kike

Hahahahahahha
First, it isn't true and also I'm pretty sure they don't realize Kim is his "last name".

Kim-Jong Un gives his people free healthcare in the same way that Zimbabwe gives it's people free food: Technically true, but completely worthless in practice.

I agree. If you're a liberal, and you're reading this, I hope some nigger skull fucks you.

>kikes on twitter

>free healthcare
>legal weed
>constantly shit-talks trump
Wow North Korea must be paradise to a leftist.

>DUDE THEY'RE STARVING BUT AT LEAST THEY GET FREE "HEALTH CARE"
Liberals are fucking braindead

kim might kill people, but at least they never die of lead defiency. checkmate dromphsters.

I don't think these people understand just how good they have it.

How many of these people moved to Mexico after Trump being elected made this country uninhabitable?

No justice. No peace. Why can’t we march like BLM against HRC and corruption?

if kj wasn't killing his own people, then it wouldn't be necessary would it?

I don't see Trump threatening to nuke South Korea.

...wypipo

Can that faggot please move to North Korea already

Reminder that white liberals are the true enemy of the west, and physical removal is the final redpill.

fpbp

yes