/Sexbots & Politics/ General - Homicidal Waifus To Keep You On Your Toes edition

This thread is for the discussion of the societal implications of sexbots, how they will invigorate or cause stagnation of the economy, the Jewish incentive for sexbots despite the female repulsion for them, widespread female obsolescence and artificial wombs, the parallels between female and male sex toys, how the underground waifu market will work and other societal effects of robots designed for sex

The state of modern robotics
>youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c
Brits getting morally perturbed by bots
>youtube.com/watch?v=AqokkXoa7uE
The future
>youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU
Sex robots epitomize patriarchy and the threat of female dominance
>feministcurrent.com/2017/04/27/sex-robots-epitomize-patriarchy-offer-men-solution-threat-female-independence/
Quality British journalism on sexbots
>thesun.co.uk/tech/2084051/robot-sex-doll-cost-samantha/

old thread

the future is bright

Keep on screeching, feminists.

once they program these to give handjobs it's over

hi i came to enrich your thread

g-d bless you

Isn't virtual sex ideal cost and efficiency wise?

Just need VR settup which are slowly becoming adopted + some type of haptic feedback/sex toy and you are good to go.

Doll + Robotics are very expensive.

God hates jews.

Will Skynet go live tomorrow?

Welcome, now fuck off to Canada (though I suspect you may be hiding a leaf under that flag).

what if i start a crowdfunding campaign to make it mandatory for sexbot producers to add in a consent option for female robots only? if she says no you have to stop or her automated vagina will clamp down on your penis with crushing force!

Yeah but you can't flip a VR sex toy around with your hands and choke the shit out of them. You can't even grab them by the hair and slam their head into the pillow several times while taking them from behind.

You want the real slut experience here, user.

women are just pissed that it takes something significantly more elaborate for men to fuck inanimate objects, i.e. what women have been doing for eons.

Pic of sex tool

keep pretending, user.

Lmao would make for great publicity

>he's never fucked an insecure chick
What a shame, they work fucking hard to please.

Which means that men value the entire woman more than women value the entire man. Makes you think dont it?

won't happen, but I think mandatory female circumcision has a good shot, it's for the sake of diversity!

genuinely insecure people don't leave the house.

not like it will make much of a difference when there's an orgasm gap between men and women since men are so shit at fucking.

What's /leftypol/'s opinion on sexbots?

Yeah, try telling a chick who's begging you to put a baby in her for a free 20 year ride on someone else's hard work that she isn't insecure, everyone with more than 2 brain cells will begin laughing, and then never actually stop.

they would be against it due to losing one hell of a lot of "male feminists" to the dollpill

i don't visit that reactionary shithole which pretends not to be a reactionary shithole.

you're sounding very counter revolutionary right now

perhaps she just doesn't want to be poor.

>5/10 girls can only have boring sex
user you're not even trying to enjoy life.

i insulted a meme board on the internet. they gonna gulag me now.

well then maybe she should fucking get a job, be responsible like an adult, and do something about that. I'm not her fucking wallet.

>Needs a man to knock her up so she won't be poor
>Doesn't think feel she can secure proper finances on her own
Would you say she's some form of not-secure?

That would make her insecure, wouldn't it. Maybe she should've tried living her life differently so she didn't have to suck on someone's cock for food money. Except, wait, that actually happens to every woman. Even the uber successful ones. Hell, Madonna even just adopted a whole crop of negroes because as a woman, it doesn't matter how much you do in life, you feel like a fucking failure unless you have kids.

SEE
SEE
THAT'S WHAT I TALKED ABOUT
OBVIOUS ROBOT EXTERIOR = CUTE AND ENDEARING
HUMAN-LIKE THING = UNCANNY VALLEY, = MONSTROSITY, = NO WIDESPREAD ADOPTION

STOP USING SKIN IT DON'T WORK IT'LL NEVER WORK

what if she was actually a sex worker and you had unknowingly hired her and failed to cough up the cash? lol

It sure do

interesting semantics. truly impressive.

Then that's on her for doing her job without getting paid first. That's literal business 101.

>hurrr if I make a non-argument I've made a good argument
We're anonymous, user. Your facebook-tier demand to make some sort of counterpoint without saying anything makes no change.

Start working out for 50 minutes, three days a week. You need to care more about yourself and less about how others view you.

i would rather get paid after than before in this situation, if you get paid beforehand they can claim you did a shitty job and shank you.

you're just trying to pick a fight now, seek therapy and i'll work out for 50 minutes, three days a week.

>you can get stabbed for doing your job poorly
What fucking planet do you live on? Goddamn I love my capitalist society that doesn't encourage or allow this.

>eye implants that make the whole world look like anime
>sexbots that have the perfect personalities that men desire
I know we all joked about anime becoming real, but anime is legitimately going to BE REAL.

we live on a capitalist planet.

Damn right. Feels great.

it's pretty bad.

Fucking yes we do, and don't you forget it, homo.

Bad for communism, yes.

smog, declining health, and economic anxiety don't allow you to forget it, that's for sure.

Maybe the lesser races should stop trying to pretend they know how to run society, then. Everyone would live much better under our gentle subjugation.

Chadbot? Is that really you? I need a massage again

blaming brown people for the white capitalist mans doings? predictable.

We will master robotics before we master an equivalent experience via haptic feedback.

Not for long since women are getting increasingly involved in politics.
And since jews, arabs, indians and others shitskins are basically women themselves in their inbred outlook on wealth redistribution, the topic of the thread, namely the artificial womb, is the only thing that can save Humanity from subhumanisation.

Thankfully, the artificial womb is scalable and will enable the rich and ambition to reproduce industrially, and since the rich and ambitious tend to be male humans, the future of women and subhumans is dark, i hope.

Make no mistake, this is the make or break century.
Will Humanity claim her birthright in the stars and forge a mighty galactic empire, or will subhumanity, the women and th shitskins and others inferiors, win through sheer number and media control, and lower all of Humanity into the dirt until only human-shaped worms remains, forever planet-bound, awaiting the next cosmic extinction event ?

This is the make or break century.
Eternity, or Oblivion ?
Glory, or Infamy ?
Life, or Death ?

White capitalist man? I think you mean all men. After all, the entire world is capitalist (damn it feels good to say that).

White capitalists invented everything ever worth doing, queer. They don't even know how to maintain it, let alone create or improve upon anything. "Our everything started going downhill after we let the niggers in, what could have possibly caused this!?" What, indeed.
Protip, it ain't niggers who are blasting smog into the air like it's 1865, and it's not white people either. Do a little research, though, I fully support shedding light on how inferior nonwhites are.

Sexbots and the artificial womb are going to massively increase population statistics in favor of conservatism. I can get a robot waifu who will stay at home and teach the kids conservative values while I work, and we can raise like 8 or 12 children together (all males, genetically engineered for intelligence, health, and conservatism).

capitalist globalization tends to fuck over everyone... just not completely equally.

That's what I've always felt. Women are comfortable reducing men to just a penis, but for a man, sex toys just feel silly without the rest of the woman attached to it.

For you

Yeah, it fucks over the idiots and lazy the worst. I don't mind though. They should try some self-improvement if they don't want to get so fucked over.

such a poor understanding of our worlds history. continue licking porky's boots, maybe you'll get a check in the mail.

Women dont care about you humping your sex dolls. Im sure you know they will come out with a line of malebots you will have to compete with. These toys wont give you any advantage on the ladies. Ever.
Will just give us all a new way to get off.

>such a poor understanding of our worlds history
You yourself admit that our entire world is capitalist, which would mean that all human developments and progress so far have been made under capitalism.

>such a poor understanding of our worlds history
Said the communist who doesn't know that literally every great civilization to every exist EVER on the face of this planet was headed by white europeans.

I thought this wasn't worth mentioning but yes, once the artificial womb is here, make sure to only birth males.
The artificial womb is but a tool, and so can be misused, in birthing females or worse, shitskins.
We each need to do our part, if you can only afford to raise a dozen children, this is still good.
But please i beg of you, try to maximise your wealth until it arrives, and aim for a thousand or more.
Personally i aim for ten thousands the first phase, to help me know how to manage that many offsprings, and what kind of automated caretaker, teaching and so on systems are needed.

While having a daughter would be nice, in a post-sexbot world it seems almost cruel to bring a girl into the world who cannot possibly satisfy a man to the same level that a customized robot can. That's why it would be all boy children for me.

They still find a way to fuck it up.

Yes, only men can feel love.
This is why in war, snipers tend to kill the woman first in a couple, since the man will be stroke with grief/try to help her and won't run away, making the job easier.

Fuck's sake.

There will be a market for these even if i have to be the one who sells them

ideology didn't invent shit. humans did. no matter the system they were under.
"great" is subjective. you lack both empathy and knowledge and i regret holding my piss in for this conversation.

Greatness Awaits.

still too human

No, great isn't subjective. Greatness is a hard fought, tangible benefit. Greatness is iphones and androids and having the ability to hold your piss in to argue with a nazi on the internet. Meagerness is congroid mud huts on the savannah. This is objective, and I will not hear a single word of your filthy semitic post modernist pilpul if you try and dispute this.

>ideology didn't invent shit. humans did. no matter the system they were under.
They sure do seem to love inventing shit under capitalism though. Hell, we didn't even have to invent capitalism, people just started doing it.

you deny that white devils exploited countries full of brown people, took their resources and forced capitalism upon them, which left them in this mess in the first place, all for you to point your clawed fingers and say "see? look how inferior they are!" it's like cutting off a birds wing and wondering why it can not fly. you want them to fail.

i think humans love inventing shit no matter the system, we are curious creatures after all.

It's a trend. They're giving eyes/mouth/etc to absolutely everything. The PR2 gets an honorable mention for mostly avoiding that bullshit.

One might wonder why, if their systems were so superior to our capitalism, that they were not able to defend themselves against our colonization, or indeed create anything resembling a decent scientifically advancing civilization.

Hey, we're a society of tree climbers. Ours is the absolute objective best, and we deserve it all because we can take it. If you can't climb a tree, you're the problem, not us, thus leading us back to the objective truth that niggers are physically inferior.

there is no actual scientific evidence for that, all studies thus far which tried to establish that white people are better than people of color have been debunked. do you not believe in science?

you value aggression over being a kind charitable human and it saddens me a bit.

The world is not a nice place, and if an ideology is incapable of standing up to resistance then it is not fit to be used. Survival of the fittest is what has evolved our species to the place it is in today, so how fitting it is then, that our economics and policies should reflect that mindset.

I value objective facts, like leaving my kids an objectively better shot at it than I had as a child myself. If this means some people who are not my child will eventually suffer and die because of it, so be it. A wolf doesn't ask how the rabbit's mate will feel about it when he gets back home to a bloodied den, he just eats her and the kids because he needs to eat.
If we weren't physically superior, care to explain how our people managed to conquer everything everywhere for literally as long as it took us to get bored? Despite evolving in a much harsher environment that less intelligent humanoids failed time and time again to conquer?

I don't get my opinion from someone else, I look at the evidence we've got and make my assessment. Even you yourself argue on the supposition of white supremacy.

capitalism is not survival of the fittest in the natural sense of the word. it's survival of the richest, they lock themselves away in safe gated communities patroled by police officers so they do not get eaten by the poor.

And they all had the same starting point as everyone else once upon a time. This is made doubly potent by your supposition that all men are born equal (even when genetics disagree). There was a time when everyone was equal in your mythological world, and white people still won out, despite being a global minority.

Funny how that happens.

The minnesota study has never been refuted.

>it's survival of the richest
Ah, but you get rich by being the best.

you've simplified history to such a large degree that it awes me. is it really so difficult to visit a library?

Sex robots, the equivalent to fucking a dead body.

Is it really that difficult to read and reply to what I'm saying by actually thoughtfully considering it and either agreeing or offering a rebuttal? Or did you just want to sling a baseless insult, because you're the one who's not bringing much in the way of facts to the table here.

user is right, survival of the richest is survival of the fittest. Get over it, fag, you're one of the unfit.

It's called luck and oppression.

>luck
Like being born to a frozen hellscape on a tiny island with a limited gene pool? Because those guys took over the entire fucking planet for a brief period of time. Or did you mean lucky like being born to a place with so many natural resources you can live your whole life without ever putting more mental effort in than it takes to slather sticks with mud for a cheap roof to sleep under between daily sessions of walking around to find everything you need in life.

you deny science and you deny history, how do i argue with a willingly obtuse person? you've consumed corporatist propaganda since birth and you refuse to educate yourself. you see it as me vs you rather than self improvement.

Go ahead, show me literally one single place where I am wrong. I've done that for you. I'm still waiting for you to take your turn.

There's no such thing as luck, and if oppression is what sets the white race ahead of others, then the Africans and NA really should have tried it themselves.

you seem to think i wish to argue about what race is superior, which is an exercise in futility. i only care about capitalist pigs fucking over the working class, and you care about having a dick measuring contest with other races.

proof that you are a white devil worthy of contempt