Start a war with North Korea and unite everyone behind the flag, God damnit...

Start a war with North Korea and unite everyone behind the flag, God damnit. I'd rather shed blood with blacks and browns and yellows than continue down this path of division.

Agreed.

>Start a war with North Korea

What in the fuck? This shit smells just like the neo-cons pushing the Iraq War.

A lawless nation, huh Trump? We are the place where bogs kill three thousand a year in a model city.

>my govermemt and people are falling apart
>better start another war to bring everyone together in fear
You are no better than your piece of shit continent. Fix your issue before you go and 'liberate' a new country and spread your shit there too like a good goy you are.

It's 2016+1. We have a duty to remove all communists from society no matter where they are. We will start with states and then remove people.

I need to serve. I need to honor. I need to to uphold. I'll bleed for my country, but if it denies my sacrifice, what choice am I left with but to [non-violently] bow before my race?

Fuck off you neutered cuckold. Service is meaning.

No.

>Mandatory 100% affirmative action quotas for front line infantry
>Nigs, trannys, dykes, homos, spics rejoice
>Declare full scale invasion of NK
>two birds, one stone

Yea now that Trump is in office they have nothing better to do than to attack us directly and try to start as much shit as possible and try to divide us. Sup Forums rejects are the jews now. Honestly I would rather a war with the Norks just to increase the post quality around here cuz these niggers. wew. cant even talk news anymore

Useful idiot or military recruiter down on his numbers.

Blow me you faggot beta, I'm smarter than you

All the bullshit will fall to the wayside when the bullets start flying

The path of division started because you are continuing going to war

OOH RAH I'm so FUCKING ready, user. THIS is true red blooded American thinking! I'll fight and die alongside our coloreds against these dog eating subhumans any day to bring American values back to the west.

So because the USA is being threatened, we should just totally ignore the situation. I havent heard any bombs drop but Ive heard a lot of whining from everyone else.

AFTER the Koreans. Or during. Doesn't matter to the guns.

A war against a worthy adversary would unite us. War with the norks would last 3-4 days. For us it ought to just be providing air support. South Koreans should be the only boots on the ground.

That sounds nice in a perfect world, in all seriousness we would have no choice but to put our folks on the front lines or china would without doubt or exception make moves into nork territory and smack up the Souths soilders and we would have a crisis not unlike Ukraine's situation a couple years back. The souths cries of foul would go unnoticed and China would make a land grab in the north to prevent us from knocking on their doorstep via the south and our missle systems that would without question be implemented en masse to deter further incrouchment from the Chinese. It would be a political minefield for the next 50 years just like the situation is now but far more volatile.

Yes, I did mean "no US boots on the ground" as an ideal situation. In any case, it's probably better to do something soon rather than sit on our hands while they gradually develop the ability to do ever more serious damage.

Fuck off pasta poster

why don't you people just send blacks, mexicans and asians to fight that war? You'll be minority soon...

>pasta
From the heart. Google it.

Men need *a* cause. How many English died alongside their German and Irish brothers in WW1? How many of their descendants died alongside Italians and Jews in WW2? How many of their descendants died alongside Hispanics in Iraq and Afghanistan? How many of your people died alongside Austrians and Hungarians and Ruthenians?

what countries would be crazy enough to preload themselves with enough violent brown people to BE an army. silly slav.

>Start a war with North Korea
What? You think we have people on the inside? lol

>Start a war with North Korea and unite everyone behind the flag, God damnit.

Iraq/Afghanistan didn't help race relations in america, why would a war with north korea make them any better?

>this is probably b8

FUCK YOU CIA NIGGER. I'M SO SICK OF YOU PEOPLE PROPAGATING WAR EFFORTS IN EXCHANGE FOR MONEY. I DON'T CARE AND NO ONE SHOULD CARE ABOUT GOING OVESEAS TO SHOOT STRANGERS, DIE ON UNFAMILIAR LAND, OR WORSE, SPILL BLOOD ON THEIR OWN SOIL. BRING DOWN THE PEDOS AND EXPOSE THE ESOTERIC EMPIRE OR SHUT THE FUCK UP. THIS SHIT IS ASININE GOOD GRAVY.

fair enough, good point...

Give me a break.

>this is probably b8
I'm dead ass.

The enemy is ephemeral. War unites men.

We need to throw all neocons into death camps.

Also
>Iraq/Afghanistan didn't help race relations in America
Didn't it? Do you recall any of this race shit going down when we were balls deep in the Middle East in the mid- to late-2000's? I recall us all being Americans around that time. JTF2 gave a damn fine account of themselves too.

Spare me. Consider the idea for what it is instead of trying to fit it into one of your pre-existing molds.

Based white bro
Love you ╰( ̄ω ̄o)

What the fuck did North Korea do to you?

this

killed otto! they must pay!

This is a new shill tactic. Well done

yeah why is the US even in this
literally the only thing you faggots do is destabilise regions

Wow, just kill yourself you fucking loser.

Fucking blue pilled faggot.

Look, I'm usually the first one to accuse people of being shills, but do me a favor and strain your credulity to believe imcbeng genuine.

Yeah I'm a NorK agent bro you got me

>this post
>deriding others as bluepilled

Hello my fellow whites, how about we all write our congressmen to demand they increase the amount of assistance we give to Israel, both money and supplies. Thanks again for reading this fellow white man.

When will the americans understand that the norks doesn't listen to you?

What in the fuck are you spouting?

The American flag is inherently White. The nation was explicitly build for Whites. Everyone else just happens to live here. The second White Nationalism realizes that the single easiest way to force people to take their ideas seriously is to adopt the American flag, is the moment dialogue moves forward.
Communists are handing us the American flag and all of American history on a silver platter, the flag just needs to be adopted. It is the flag of our forefathers. Stop it with this 'unity' garbage, it is never going to happen.

Yes, sending tens of thousands of white men to die so that minorities and degenerates can continue their hedonism is a great cause. Truly bringing back the values of our founding fathers.

Fucking moron.

Otto was a retard communist to begin with, that got sent there with leftist money. Don't believe me look up the organization he went with. I feel no mercy for him, if you jump in shark-infested waters and get eaten it is your own fault. If you go to NK and get killed in a camp that is also your own fault. Stupid leftist. Otto died to be a stupid talking point, not a real reason to cause a war with a 25 million person nuclear-armed nation full of fanatics. The only reason that I have any interest in maybe returning NK to the dark ages is to prevent an EMP on the west coast.

Nuke the gooks