Daily reminder that if you watch American Gridiron Nigger-Egg you are, yourself, a nigger

Daily reminder that if you watch American Gridiron Nigger-Egg you are, yourself, a nigger

It's just Bread and Circus user, so what?

I don't watch plantation ball OR ghetto hoop.

come home, white man

daily reminder that if you watch any sports you are a normalfag

You know what, I'm going to go to my college's football game tomorrow and get really drunk just to spite you OP

>niggers play a sport
>sport becomes nigger sport
>niggers play all sports
>all sports become nigger sports

way to give away the estate, dumbass. no wonder you idiots are here. you gave up fighting a long time ago.

Where's the diversity in NBA?Most of them are niggers

And there are people who think this sign is not true, or at least they pretend to for good goy kosher points.

Packer fan here. Didn't watch last week's game, don't see myself watching this week's game..i am very turned off

>trump says to destroy american football; calls players whores, basically
>modern american discourse

So what are these rich sports niggers protesting about? Wow, I mean not singing some anthem or whatever will surely fix every racial issue right? I'm sure they also invest their millions in ghettos and hoods, amirite?

This
Ice Fight is way better than Hand Egg or Ape Hoop

Anyone notice they're playing games in London and Mexico? They're even trying to ship our entertainers overseas

GET THAT SON OF A BITCH OFF THE FIELD

Shut up cleopatra

Normies are big sports fans and won't shut the fuck up about NFL during season, and I'm sure like 90% of the females who watch games are Patriot fans, even though they probably don't really know how the game works and the only player they can name is Tom Brady.

I don't understand how people go apeshit over football. It's slow paced, it's full of niggers in spandex running for a few seconds every five minutes and the whole gameplay is just around 15 minutes. A two hour game is mostly commentary, commercials and whatnot. The superbowl is even worse; it's like an american holiday where everyone loses their shit, throws a party and makes it a giant social gathering to watch commercials and some dumbass popstar during the halftime show.

>I'm sure they also invest their millions in ghettos and hoods, amirite?
FUCK NO! They go straight for the hills or the gated communities as soon as they make it! All the while giving a few dollars to some school program.

Most of us played it growing up, but as you point out the NFL is complete trash nowadays. The connection to our youth was the best connection the NFL had.

This nigger still doesn't have a bullet engraved with USA through his heart?

Its that one part of my youth I don't feel nostalgic for or miss.

>literally never watched one entire football game in my entire life

If I try to watch more than 10 minutes of football I nearly freak out. I cannot do it.

sports is omega males watching beta males accomplish nothing.

AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
WE

>has never been to a college game
Fuck off fag.

>Be white
>Freshman in high school playing on the Varsity team
>Futures looking great
>Have great playing record
>Graduate high school
>Black students get the scholarships over you
>Can't play in college
>Never recognized

Not my story but happened to someone I know. He was the best QB the high school saw too. So thats your answer.

I understand that appeal since most of us grew up playing sports, or at least I assume we did, but seeing how it's just one shitshow on tv that only works as drama and cash income is kind of depressing. If you think about it, someone kicking a ball makes a gorillion dollars while some dude working on the cure for cancer or whatever doesn't make shit.

still better than ape hoop

True that

I only watch Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers

>Luckswing

More like Left-handed Dominicanball

This here is one of the most knuckle-walking face dragging through broken glass comments I have ever seen on Sup Forums.
kill yourself

should have taken steroids. What state?

He probably wasnt recognized because the team and him sucked. Most QBs are white anyways. There is not white athlete genocide

Tennis is the best sport and all the female players look hotter than any celeb you'll find. Fite me.

Back to /r9k/eddit you beaner scum

>yfwdbwdso

>make 10 mil a year
>protest
>make 0 mil a year

Nigger economics.

They cant help themselves. They’re throwing away their salary leverage and earnings directly.

FFS if you're going to show some retard nigger with clown hair, at least have the decency to shoop it rainbow and add a clown nose to the pic.

I guess you like soccer.

I don't really watch sports period. Except for the occasional hockey and boxing.

I would rather vidya than watch cuckball in any form

The #1 highschool QB recruit is a 6'6" Aryan God who is going to Clemson

Wtf are you on about?