Whats the back story behind this image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
instagram.com/magdapegowska/
instagram.com/p/BZR39QUHjxS/
scientificamerican.com/article/fetal-cells-microchimerism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Woman took a load of nigger cum, had nigger cross hybrid kid.

single, unemploye and a fucking roastie looking for a white man to raise her inferior subhuman nigger shitlet. cut both their throats

That not an ork either, its an albino niglet.

youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

Alien creature designs for the new Star Trek series

Burnt the coal, paying the toll.

I was going to say that the mum would get it but then I realized, she is ruined.

I love that smile that tries to hide the disappointment. Brandon Fraser would feel sorry for her.

Where's the original vid? Or has it been taken down by now?

Delet this

The French Revolution.

She took it down after a barrage of redpills

whats her twitter? does she still have the pic up in her social media accounts?

>be roastie with nutcracker jaw
>turn your crotch cannon into a refugee camp
>give birth to an ogre

White Men!! Reeeeeeeee!!!

Bravo.

40,000 years of genetic heritage flushed down the toilet and into the sewer

What do you think?

Polish video blogger had a nigger boyfriend for a few years, decided to get pregnant without getting married, and he (surprise!) became a typical black father shortly after her little orc was born.

The girl was the victim here; she's ugly as shit, will be raised by a single mother, and is stuck with inferior genes. If anyone should get reparations, it should be that kid from her degenerate parents.

drawfags ftw

whats her social media stuff

I think she put him in a washing machine.

I have saves of this from quite a bit of time before

noice

Bitch looks like a less fat Lauren Southern. I bet Lauren Southern has a mulatto baby and that's why she's a civic nationalist instead of truly redpilled.

lmao

She was dating a black guy and now she's a single mother, I think you could get where this is going.

It's the future

Making fun of a baby is pretty pathetic even for the low standards of Sup Forums. If anyone deserves hate, it's her and/or the father for creating a kid out of wedlock. Obviously, I don't know if he ran or if it was a mutual split. Need more info.

Kek

Anyone got the one where the baby has orc teeth?

Either way shes literal human garbage for mating with a nigger. That having been said i agree that its pretty shitty to rip on the baby. Shes human garbage that mated with a subhuman but I'm not gonna rip into a child over their parents bad decisions

That fucking monstrosity she calls a child is her starting to pay the toll. Don't fucking racemix.

b a c k t o p l e b b i t

Right... this board worships terrorists, denies science, has revisionist historical views, advocates genocide and violence, but the worst they did was make fun of a baby

The kid isnt real retard its an oblivion mod. Humans dont look like that.

woman detected

t. nigger

Lauren Southern is your typical dumb bitch, but your statement is false about the civic nationalist thing. She has at least tried to make an argument for ethnic nationalist. She is a woman, so it is understandable you mistaken the argument for something dumb; most women babble about stupid shit anyways.

kinda frightening to think of you raging faggots as the good guys...

>muh fee fees
kys

idk, I dont think the kid will be ugly later in life. a blonde with tan skin and green eyes. shell grow into her lips or look angelina like. the only hard thing for the girl is gonna be her nose

>denies science

>If anyone deserves hate, it's her and/or the father for creating a kid out of wedlock
So... has anyone else detected the christfag.

Oh sweetie, just because you're a virgin, that doesn't mean you have to be a misogynist.

I donate $50 a month to Lauren Southern, she's done a lot more for the alt-right than you ever will, you sad excuse for a man.

>Everyone saying the nigger left her
Polish friend of mine said she is still together with him and only made the video to adress the subject while not being a victim to the issue herself.
Sup Forums of course believes everything they read and make assumptions without doing a background check and things got out of hand and she got harassed the shit out of online.

Might be wrong of course.

Don't worry, the baby doesn't care.

Everytime I see this pic I just lose all doubt, pol is right.

She's gonna look like a blue-eyed monkey, my dude.

>revisionist historical views
And you're implying this is some sort of evil? Kill yourself.

You really believe your friend, over Sup Forums?

>lolsuit

perfect

Those three years really took a toll on her.

But honestly, with these looks and lets assume that she also looks good naked, can sug, fug, clean and cook... couldn't she have easily been a trophy wife for some east coast millionaire?

Also poor kid.

Who cares the main meme is the baby looks like the amerimutt face.

>east coast millionaire
She would have been better off getting impregnated by a Polish plumber.

>woman detected
>pic says "stay in school"
you sure you came to the right place?

Do you even know where you are?

Her Instagram shows her and her kid all over the place, zero pics of said nigger. I'd say he nigger'd up and left.

And fuck. That kid must not have gotten any prettier, because all of the pics of the mutant are from the back, or the side where you can barely see its hideous face.

instagram.com/magdapegowska/

Yea, feels for the kid. Shitty way to go through life.

damn, no one made copies or saved it?

I can't wait to see her when she's older.

Oh sweetie, thinks someone is a virgin for posting a mean comment about your favorite e-celeb.

>she's done a lot more for the alt-right
I bet you think the "Alt-Right" is a group of people who doesn't like big government, who thinks the government should stay out of people's social life, and hates those sjw.

>I donate $50 a month to Lauren Southern
I can go watch her shitty content for free.

Fucking kek

WAIT, is that a little girl!?!?

instagram.com/p/BZR39QUHjxS/
It's a white monkey.

Well played.

>This will never be you

this is a great redpill user

fucken saved

Why is your child so fucking ugly. S to spit on the mother

Yeah but that's a side shot, where is a frontal of the orc

dude she's definitely trying to hide her face, she totally regrets the kid

Coal burners are the fucking worst. First to go.

No, just no.
Look at that wasted potential...
picrealted

There are none. NONE! On a mother's instagram. Thing must be getting fuglier by the day.

once bitten, twice shy
what could that possibly mean!?

she's 100% ashamed of her face

terrible mother

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

its a mother with 10 times more pictures of her by herself or with her friends than of her own fucking offspring. And she refuses to actually show the kid's mutant full-on face.
It couldn't be more telling, she wishes it never happened, and is ashamed of it.

I'm saying she would have even been better off with a Polish plumber than the nig. And east coast millionaires don't just fall into the laps of regular women.

>back story
*black story

pretty self explanatory she's a coal burner. halfling is ugly AF, spartans had the right idea how to deal with hideous malformed offpspring.

how can you be so new here ?
lurk moar
go back to renddy

We could have been happy.
We could have lived.
Instead, we have this present hell.

>I'm saying she would have even been better off with a Polish plumber than the nig.
Ahhh, okay.

>And east coast millionaires don't just fall into the laps of regular women.
It's the other way round, of course.
She's got to work those laps. (worked with the nigger)

this proves that even when burning coal, asian women are still intellectually superior and better at judging character, even if only slightly.

Exactly, she could've married a Catholic Polish plumber and lived happily ever after.

>the satan stars
lel

It's like frenchgirls all over again.

Hopefully the kid won't inherit her jaw

Of course, she's a terrible mother; she procreated with a black while she's white. A good mother considers the genes she's taking in to give to the child. Not only that, but she's likely fucked herself up in a big way.

scientificamerican.com/article/fetal-cells-microchimerism/

She'll now always be, a little bit of a nigger herself.

>I'm too retarded to understand how a broad birthed a half-nigger sprog with no nigger father holding her paw
>because, statistically, niggers are more likely to stick around after blowing their load on a whore's face after a gangbang

Here's a 12ยข coupon for a Whopper Combo Meal, user.

that image is actually an argument for abortion given how stupid that woman is

Thank god the left is so suicidal.

the drawing is not ugly enough
>the drawn baby looks better than the irl baby