S he trying to get ahead of a massive wave of regulation, bad press & ugliness that's coming?

Future happening???

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-21/one-simple-chart-proves-facebook-thinks-youre-moron
archive.fo/zzr7b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no he's just a disgusting thing and every appearance he makes is an apology for that fact

>Assuming we're all following cuckerbergs appearances on (((nbc)))

How about giving source or background on whatever the fuck you're talking about, dickhead?

He may be referring to the news lately of Facebook selling ads to Russia during the election. Maybe some shit it about to hit the fan and he's trying to get ahead of it and distract with all the charm he doesn't have, Hilldawg style.

I hope so, fuck that guy.

I suggest you all do what I did and that is send him a message for him to go fuck himself.

Reminder that Zuckerbreg would rather sell your personal information for profit, and then use said profit to purchase his own private island because he fears for his own privacy. He's a coward, only finance separates him from being a powerless loser.

If only he was /ourguy/

He's amazing to see how all the money in the world doesn't necessarily make you a respectable person.

His wife isn't that attractive and did not change her last name. Projects he's involved with, like Oculus Rift, go down the shitter. Facebook only really remains relevant because nothing has replaced it yet.

He's walking oatmeal. There is nothing real or exciting about this guy. He is also a person that has done bad things .The only interesting thing about him is that he knows all this and it shows in everything he does. It manifests as cringe creepy like kim jong un. You can see it in his eyes.

Daily reminder

Yeah, all the PR shit he is pulling seems to be an effort to "humanize" Facebook in anticipation of a big push to regulate them. That would explain his state to state tour and generally acting like a politician.

what is this creature called human?

decentralized web is the future

Is he really human?

what a weird fukcing specimen

>You can see it in his eyes.
That's generic dead fish jew face.

the Alphabet Agencies won't let the goyim out of the domestic spying grid known as Facebook/Twitter, and so keep Facebook alive and """relevant"""

also Zuckerberg got paid to display ads and now he's trying to weasel out like the little jew he is because the MUH RUSSIA fake news narrative is entering another round of shit-flinging as the treasonous criminal garbage boomers like McCain and Hillary fight against being dragged out of their Deep State trench and tossed in jail. The Pakistani spy Trump has caught might be ready to flip and squeal on them.

still think it's funny libtards think this slimy jew fuck thinks of them as anything besides DUMB CATTLE to exploit for profit. This is the faggot who was trying to strong-arm natives off HIS island (he's so rich he bought a fucking tropical island) all so he could have a safe haven/elite pedo resort, sort of like Epstein runs.

It's a voluntary service you cuck, if you don't want your personal information sold, don't post personal shit on Facebook. Better yet, don't fucking contribute to it.

It's not zuckerbergs fault that the masses thought his profit generating service was free. People are just fucking stupid.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-21/one-simple-chart-proves-facebook-thinks-youre-moron

There's literally no way this guy is human.

God his face makes me uncomfortable

If you pray for Zuck he melts and has to kill another child to harvest their fresh stem cells for a new body suit

he's trying to clean his name so he can run for President.
The DNC genuinely thinks this is a good idea.

Archive that shit, you dunce.
archive.fo/zzr7b

No he's just getting rid of business association for his Presidential run.

why would you archive zerohedge? Also, I posted a cap of the article...doesn't get more archival than that...

Can't wait until they are all declared a public utility.

na get gassed commie

look that fucking freak in the eyes and tell me he has a soul. Looks like a fucking bug. Disgusting souless mfer