As September 23rd spreads throughout the global creeping towards the west, how's the end of the world treating you?

As September 23rd spreads throughout the global creeping towards the west, how's the end of the world treating you?

Oh? It was actually the start of something that no one can see or witness?

And you never meant the world would actually end?

And you never meant there would be an actual happening?

It meant something on a much deeper Christian level, that most just won't understand?

No.

You're just a loser. You believe anything set to creepy music, or fruity-loops rap tracks.

Reevaluate your life!

Other urls found in this thread:

unsealed.org/p/the-sign.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wish the world would end so every prophet would fucking die.

It's the only way to end these ridiculous end of times prophecies.

I've seen so many come and go, and yet here we are.

I'm drunk so whatever

I dont believe, i want to believe.

No Christian even remotely familiar with the Bible believes the 23rd is the "end of the world". It doesn't play out like that at all.

No one actually believed that it was the end of the world, you retard. All it was was the same one or two posters posting happening threads saying that September 23rd was the end times. Everyone else just made fun of it and was having fun.

but yet, they preach it.
Every single tin foil hat on youtube goes on and on about Jesus.

I'm at the lowest point in my life.

Do not despair.
There is always lower.

Yeah.
No one actually believed it.

You aren't canadian

I think this is the only end of the world I'm going to see to day.

I started drinking right before i woke up. Come at me end of the world.

Thats the thing user. The only true prophets are in the bible. They are literary spirits forever entombed in history. Shadows on the pages of a guiding light towards discernment and understanding the LORD.

The prophets just don't make much sense when taken out of context or added to like many soothsayers tend to do when they adorn themselves as prophets. Mormons especially guilty of this. False prophets and teachers are in abundance in these times. The arrogance of mankind against God's heavenly will and guiding hand over creation. Their plans and attempts at playing God will be struck down with the fury unlike anything we've faced from mother nature. Only the penitent man can pass the test of time.

Few are able. Fewer still are righteous enough to remain uncorrupted by the power. Getting drunk and lusting for material wealth is hazardous to your health. Just look at your occult illumimati suicide celebrity cults of personality. Its reflective of societal health. Ruled by insect minded machine men. Policed by over reaching surveillance. Birth and Blue pills enabling sexual darwinism and degeneracy. A Faithless and wicked gneration captivate the youth of tomorrow's mind. They intend on stirring up lawless rebellion and war. The future is ours and the sky belongs to us. Children of the Sun own the Night.

Space Ayylmao's only serve to deepen the mental insanity of a lost imagination unhinged from the reality of the stars and God. The methods of timekeeping held sacred for 2000 plus years of imperial record keeping for empirical evidence of pre sumerian civilization rivaling the modern world. Robotics would have rusted away on mars over millenia and tracks swept away. Iconic wall art would be visible. Moon messages. Heart left on pluto as an everlasting sign of where our pools deep end limit is. No interstellar transport is possible. Biblical happenings ensure days cut short.

>runescape dead man mode final hour almost at the exact day of the hour of the sign

>dragon logo for this season

It's 4:38AM

Volcano hasn't erupted

Conspiracy nutjobs don't represent all Christians just as they don't represent the entire "alt right". They're vocal motherfuckers who their enemies can use as valuable strawmen, but otherwise they remain but outliers

Haha. Who told you the world was going to end this time? Bazooka Joe?

I believe we are in the middle of a manufactured Biblical end times and shit is about to get real. I come at it as a conspiracy theorist and not as a religious person. I also have unique personal experiences which support this idea. I could tell you people if you're interested. IMO everything set to take place has been in the works for centuries and even millenia, worked on in secret by the Freemasons and their parner societies. Our true history has been obscured and wars and other major events planned....they have not been accidents, and neither will be what is to come.

>conspiracy nutjobs dont represent christianity
Lol, allchristians are nutjobs just like all muslims are terrorist barbarians

Happeningfags btfo for the billionth time incoming!

5 minutes until the supposed happening.

Nothing will happen.

I'm willing to believe the end is nigh since I finally met the best boy I'll ever get.
Monogamous without a heavy focus on sex
Hopefully hell wontbe frozen over when i get there

You were drinking while you were still asleep? Goddamn.

Poltards will claim the happening wont actually occur until aroundnoon in the U S of fAke and gAy

>5 minutes

unsealed.org/p/the-sign.html?m=1

It's High Noon over Jerusalem I don't see shit happening.

were waiting for the sign to come into place

They put their plans out in plain sight for all to see, but typically only the initiated are able to recognize these things. One major example is the Georgia Guide Stones. That monument was not built for no reason. The Georgia Guide Stones were publicly unveiled on March on March 22, 1980. March 22=322 which is the number of the Skull and Bones secret society, as well as a reference to Genesis 3:22. They intend (after their depopulation agenda and implimentation of a NWO) to live as gods forever through technology. This is the ultimate carrot. The stick that they use is the threat of a terrible painful death for exposing their secrets. Every mason takes a blood oath of secrecy that if they violate will mean their excruciating death.

but i wanted it to end. there's still time left. come on kim you fat little faggot do something.

It's not noon in the center if the world, america, you dumb kike

>it's fucking nothing

Sure leafbro. Tell a tree your experiences.

what are you drinking there, finnbro?

Oh I forgot about that shit lol

Normies hyping this shit is to be expected, but the amount of people that fell for this meme here on Sup Forums, especially when we had the same exact threads exactly 2 years ago (and last year) shows just how many gullible newfags this site is filled with. Next year will be the same too.

Sept 23rd isn't signifying the end if the world but the start of the Tribulation which will last 7 years

It will be so vast and so tremuloud, that one will shit out his own eyeballs if he doth see it

dude we knew it was bullshit. that's the fun of it, getting hyped over nothing. the fact that i have to explain this is pretty pathetic.

I will. Thanks for asking as my experiences are unique and important. First of all, in a previous post I mentioned how March 22 is a special date, as it is a reference to Genesis 3:22 right? Well I didnt put these pieces together for a while but it just so happens that the first personal experience of mine that I would like to tell you about happened on March 22 of 2015. I had been working as a security guard at a marina in Port Moody British Columbia, and at right around 7am I had been doing my last round of the night and heard a strange sound on the far West side of the marina. I went to see what it was and saw that it was coming from the large boat houses rubbing together due to water displacement. Interestingly though, when I looked out into the inlet, there were no boats at all that could have caused this water displacement, so I thought to myself "huh, I wonder if there is a submarine?". I didnt really believe this thpugh as it would be quite strange....but then a few minutes later when I got up to the parking lot, I looked out to the inlet and saw 2 submarines on the surface of the water, side by side moving very slowly in opposite directions. I will continue in my next post.

>we were just pretending to be retarded
Yeah okay buddy, I've been in these threads long enough to tell apart the ebin memesters from the mentally ill /x/tards

lol you retards the day is young, how weak willed are you? have some faith in the great happening

maybe not on the 23rd, but nevertheless soon the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub that will Launch Nukes to California is in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

im all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sorry you didnt Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

This is the gayest fucking shit I've ever witnessed.

>unironically sporting the LGBT flag on pol

He's so adorable, i wanna hug and cuddle him and maybe lewd him a bit.

>firing nukes over commiefonia,, shake the SA fault line

Wouldn't it make more sense to post a submarine outside CA waters and fire a nuke INTO the city? Seems like that would be more of a provocation.

Personally, I"ve though about this, kind of in the same way, but rather a sub launching a nuke, it's just a regular missile, that way 1) people WILL report seeing a bomb and 2) the cost stays down (expensive nuke missiles).
I've been thinking that a nuke would have been planted in LA(?) or some other cali city before hand.
Bomb goes off, it's best korea's fault.

Did any of you guys honestly believe the Jews would allow the world to end? The same world they live in? Hahaha!

>2FORBJ
I'd recommend quietly leaving

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

So after seeing these subs, I mentioned this to my co-workers, but everyone was curiously disinterested. One of my co-workers though who was a friend of mine, initially seemed disinterested, but then the next weekend when I saw him he was suddenly excited about it and brought it up to me. He told me that he has seen them too and suggested that maybe they were Russian. I scoffed at the idea, but now that I think about it I think I understand why he said this. This co-worker friend of mine was Jewish, and grew up traveling around the world growing up due to his dad's high up position on a US warship. My friend learned to speak 6 languages and was a 4th degree blackbelt in karate, and had a covert military background of his own, having supposedly been stationed in Syria for 5-6 years, quite a while ago before the conflict really started there. I think he was a spy for numerous reasons. Now, my 2nd personal experience was also to do with this Jewish friend / co-worker (who is still working as a security guard at that marina). In December of 2015 we were at work one night, and I was telling him about this particular episode of Coast to Coast radio I had heard a few nights earlier that didn't sit well with me....it involved intergenerational initiatives / secrets, as well as talking about a restructuring of society in the future. The host (George Noory), his guest (who I would have to look up), and a couple of the people who called in seemed to have this strange understanding between them of some kind of secret..so I'm telling my friend about this, and he's kind of excitedly agreeing with me....then he just says out of no where "I think there's going to be world war three"....and he says it in a way that suggests that he wants this to happen....so I call him out on it and he says "no" but again, in a way that implies that he does. Then he says to me "It's Biblical", and asks me "Are you afraid to die?".

Anyways, after this conversation, which went on for another 10 minutes or so in general terms....he didn't really give me much info but all in all everything else that was said backed up this original idea, of an intergenerational secret which is Biblical in nature and involves WW3. I took a stress leave after this and never went back to work. I have since been digging around online for the past almost 2 years trying to figure out what is up....and I think I have done a good job of actually figuring things out. The Freemasons are essential to this plan....they want to bring about WW3, and a manufactured Biblical apocalypse. From what I can tell, tehy started a 7 year countdown in 2014. Christine LaGarde of the IMF gave a speech on numerology and the "magic number 7". It's worth checking out and is on YouTube. IMO that was her signalling to the initiates of the Freemasons and their partner societies of the kickoff of a Biblical countdown. Also, that year they added that mysterious block to the Georgia Guide Stones, which was another symbol. If you look at the Denver airport there is more symbolism regarding a Biblical Apocalypse.

1 in 7 people believe.
Just become that 1.

>I've been thinking that a nuke would have been planted in LA(?) or some other cali city before hand.

that is Possible too. by how many israeli Spies are in America, no doubt one of them planted a Nuke for a False Flag that will make 9/11 look like a little Girl drinking Tea with her Dolls. but not in Cali, they will leave Cali for the upcoming War against Korea. and Yes, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Sacramento, and the rest of Cali will get NUKED. and i still think its Possible this will cause an Earthquake that will crumble Cali.

The Denver airport is known to have a massive underground bunker, and there are many deep underground military facilities all over the place. When the time comes, they intend to scurry off like roaches to their safe places, and unleash their multiple attacks on the rest of us. They will use biological agents sprayed from planes (chemtrail styles), and there will be much much more, all designed to simulate things written in the Bible....I think the point of this is to confuse the masses into thinking that it's "God's work".and will more easily submit. Also it just makes it more epic for them, they'll get off on it all big time. The people involved, they are all over the place, you probably know many yourselves. I know quite a few people involved....I have become good at recognizing subtle things. I also recognize much of their symbolism that is in plain sight. They use child sex slaves as currency (a la pizzagate) and I mention that because that's one example of this kind of symbolism that they use....a few of these symbols have been officially published by the FBI such as the "boy lover logo" etc. Look that up. Justin Trudeau, the Canadian Prime Minister, in last years Trudeau Foundation publication they had this logo in there. It's all been going on for ages under our noses and the vast majority of people have no clue.

My latest theory is that another element to this WW3 / Biblical end times plan is to stage an alien invasion. Project Blue Beam....look it up....also, look up Bill Cooper on YouTube. He seemed like he was very legit, and partially exposed 9/11 before it happened. He warned us "whatever they're going to blame on Osama Bin Laden, don't you believe it", before 9/11 happened. He also said that he saw with his own eyes a "UFO" back in I believe it was 1964 while on board the US's most advanced navy ship of the time. Him and the others who saw it were told to never talk about it again....and he kept quiet for a long time, but eventually he went public. So, I'm starting to believe this UFO / fake alien business, as it would be the perfect excuse for creating a world government in order to fight this external threat.

First wipe the slobber of the chin and manage puberty, then report back.

So back to the Freemasons....I believe that there are two competing factions....the Luciferians, and the Christians. They will fight each other, but in a sense they also work together, because both sides have taken the same oaths of secrecy, so the structure of Freemasonry is not jeopardized. Whichever side wins in this upcoming war will determine the course for the future. Either way, they have been promised eternal life through technology. Publicly this idea is known as the singularity, and is suggested by Ray Kurzweil as going to happen in 2045, when in reality they already have it figured out. I probably don't need to tell anyone here, but at the top of this pyramid, the creators of this grand game, are the Jews. I don't think it's even fair to call them the Jews though, as 90%+ of the Jews living today are actually not descendants of the Jews of the Bible, but are in fact descendants of the Kazarians who adopted the religion hundreds of years ago.

I don't know if I believe you or not, I think it's more of the latter. In any case, if your story is true, you mentioned that they'll do it as a "biblical" style apocalypse. What would happen to the Christians and others then?

Half of the prophecy didn't even come true, and the parts that did were really loosely connected
Also I'm pretty sure no one actually believes anything would happen and they're just psyching themselves out because it's fun or something

And I take it too that you're an unfulfilled atheist. Yeah argue your complete ignorance with your nullified god. This doesn't belong here.

No one told you to believe the 23rd end of the world meme. Neck yourself

I don't pretend to know fully what they have planned. My Jewish friend asked me on either the first or second time I ever met him if I had been baptised (I haven't), so maybe that is a factor? Also, I have had a couple of friends who said their dads are Freemasons, and one of them had a really uncomfortable look on his face when I told him I didn't grow up with religion, and the other one when he was drinking and smoking weed at my place said something really fucking weird that implied big time that he knows about this NWO plan....I want to tell you but at the same time if I say exactly what he said then it will out him, if anyone is reading my posts....and I would rather not out him...I want to keep that one to myself for now....but yeah....the Freemasons are fucking big time behind this NWO plan. I'm trying to think of what more I can or should say....I'll think about it and get back to you soon.

WTF THERE ARE TANKS ON THE STREETS

Better explanation: you fell for the 23rd end the world meme. Shame on you believing that dr idiot prescribed redpill. Don't blame your retardation on misinformation spread by your like minded Bros on Sup Forums

Oh ya, one thing I'll say is that there are a LOT of gatekeepers who pose as real truthers....Alex Jones is one, for example. He comes from a family of Freemasons and almost completely leaves them out of his narrative, as well as the Jews (I am not antisemetic, I just legit think I am aware of a conspiracy that they are heavily implicated in). Oh, I do have one more personal experience to tell. After my friend had told me about this Biblical / WW3 stuff, I legit freaked out. I tried to tell my family but they thought I had lost it. So I was super paranoid, cause I felt like I had heard too much and was maybe at risk, so I spent some time staying at my parents house instead of alone at my place. So, this one day shortly my friend said this stuff to me, I had had very little sleep and was on edge, and my parents both said that they were going out for a bit....but they were going to leave me alone at their place with just my dad's huge tough friend who I didn't trust....and I was paranoid so I insisted I go with my mom wherever her and her friend were going and I promised not to get in their way. So I got in the car with them, and I noticed that my moms friend was acting really weird in that she was trying to pretend like I wasn't being weird by coming with them etc. Again, I was seriously on high alert and paranoid....so eventually after a few minutes of driving with them I had to call her out on it....I said something like "hey, don't you think I'm acting a bit weird, don't you think this is weird?" and she was seriously just talking about christmas trees and BS that didn't matter.....anyways fuck, I'm not good at telling this story, but ultimately what happened was that I told me mom, change of plans, and told her to quickly go to my place instead of where we were headed, and I phoned my dad to have him meet me there....and when we got to my house there was a cop car waiting there for some reason....and it seemed to freak my moms friend out....