When will thots ever learn?

when will thots ever learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/08/23/a-teen-reunited-with-her-birth-mother-who-then-killed-her-and-burned-her-body-police-say/?utm_term=.361ea145a557
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/08/23/a-teen-reunited-with-her-birth-mother-who-then-killed-her-and-burned-her-body-police-say/?utm_term=.361ea145a557
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another one bites the toll

They learn right before they get killed.

Well can i see the information OP?

Gorilla Mode
*Achievement unlocked!*

pay the toll

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/08/23/a-teen-reunited-with-her-birth-mother-who-then-killed-her-and-burned-her-body-police-say/?utm_term=.361ea145a557

This white girl met her birth mother and killed and burned her body.

Archive
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/08/23/a-teen-reunited-with-her-birth-mother-who-then-killed-her-and-burned-her-body-police-say/?utm_term=.361ea145a557

good radiance race traitors shall pay.

>why didn't I listen to daddy

Am I abusing you people if I deliberately don't archive links because I know I will make someone else take the time to do it for me?

they don't learn because this information never makes it to mainstream news.

(((they))) do an amazing job of completely hiding staggering amount of black on white crime..
Your average normie has the typical we are the world mindset up until the point that it's too late and worst of all their story doesn't even serve as a tale of caution because it's erased from existence.

Toll status:

[X] PAID
[ ] UNPAID

I love happy endings. Hope she suffered.

very nice post, very nice digits

it's not really abuse if the autist gets warm fuzzies out of it, you're actually helping him feel useful.

Bull shit I bet her dying thoughts were "I knew I should've fucked around with lavandre instead of this nigger"

HOLY FUCK
QUADS
CHECKED
DIE YOU RACE TRAITORS

They generally don't.

I suspect there is a genetic factor that determines ones' relation to sexual matters.

If you approach sex primarily as an activity for enjoyment and pleasure you will be more of a whore, not opposed to interraciality and so on and so forth.

If you're more prudent about such matters, though you may still pursue sex for pleasure you will be much more careful in your selection criteria.

Point is, if you are from the group B, then any person from the group B is a better match for you than any person from group A even if reformed, so they might as well die out for all you care.

lol

HAHA burn the coal pay the toll bitch

>All this done by an old white woman to her own daughter
Whites are subhuman monsters, segregation is a must to get away from these beasts.

GLOCKED.COM

Lavandre?

>all these responses
>image in OP
>no link
ONE. JOB.