The blackness

Holy shit. WTF. When does the anxiety end? Have I been here too long? How do you deal with the realization of society is fucking ending!? It's fucking over man, they've won. The only way out is death, but I don't want to die! But I know I can't fix this shit. It's so fucked. How do we even combat this shit man!? It's so deep ingrained in peoples minds! WTF man how do I deal with this shit!? Everyone I know are fucking sheeple that believe all the shit that's fed to them on the news. How the fuck do you keep your sanity knowing the shit you know?

Other urls found in this thread:

tate.org.uk/art/images/work/N/N00/N00412_10.jpg
wga.hu/art/m/magnasco/1bacchan.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Peter_Paul_Rubens_137.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

Go outside and smell the roses. Leave here if you can't deal with it.

We're here because we're out of roses and surrounded by noses.

Remember, the dawn only comes after the darkest hour.

Only when all hope is lost can you begin to prepare to fight back.

this kind of thing usually helps take the edge off, usually.

>tate.org.uk/art/images/work/N/N00/N00412_10.jpg
>wga.hu/art/m/magnasco/1bacchan.jpg
>upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Peter_Paul_Rubens_137.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=4Tr0otuiQuU

End yourself.
We can handle it once it starts and we don't need your coward genes bumping around with our daughters.

>t. 12 years old

this.

I guess start a family. Hope the next generation fixes it.

Keep spreading redpills, we must shift human consciousness.

kek

Get some exercise, weeb. Sitting on your ass all day is draining your will to live. Physical exertion literally pumps feel-good chemicals into your brain.

And this place may be terrible, but at least it isn't twitter. That website is the most pure leftist dumpster fire I've ever seen. If you're on there you should just stop visiting it because it will drive you insane.

It is they who are the wet, clinging grasp of a 50 year old movement.

You are the voice of the young men of the West, rising for the first time in memory to claim your birthright!

Keep piling on the realizations. Pretty soon, the revelations will stop being so jarring and you'll learn how to enjoy stuff again.

Step 1: stop watching bad anime

I don't know either, we're totally fucked and there's a 0% chance we'll recover in time to save the west

>Gen X had 40 years to grow out of this
>they didn't

You'll feel better if you start dressing like a woman and sit on every dick you can.

>How the fuck do you keep your sanity

By not believing the complete bullshit posted on Sup Forums

Stop being an autistic paranoid retard and realize that you're not in some secret club that knows the truth - you're in a retarded conspiracy cult on the level of flat earthers.

I pretty much gave myself a heart attack when I finally figured out how the world works...

The sad part is most of the people around you vaguely know too.. They just literally stockholm syndrome themselves for an easier life and social climb.

The Egyptians are gone... Everyone wants to say they were black, white, etc. No they were Egyptians and they as a people are now gone. Same with Native Americans..

I believe that Jews were the native Egyptians and used blacks as slave labour to build their pyramids... but after too many slaves where brought in the degradation of the people fell because of race mixing... by they end it was a mulatto underclass with the original tribes of Egypt still ruling. When the royalty was overthrown they became slaves and were banished

Jews are the time of Egypt that imported to many niggers and the slave horde stole and destroyed their empire

Now Jews do the same thing everywhere they go..

They did it to old middle east
Rome
Europe
Now the whole west...

The only way to reach the next level of profit is to replace caring about the worker...

White people care about white people too much to lower to unlivable wages....

This is why Jews always take over corporations because they dont care about any people but their roaming tribe...

They will fire all the whites and hire all the niggers for better profits...

Jews bleed every empire they touch dry.... and it ends up a barren shithole with half nigger arab looking savages of the genetic soup that was once pure.

Become an legend, do a Breivik.
He gets mad pussy letters all day, plays ps2 and reads.
If you get a high enough score you'll accelerate the race war and the brothers will set you free shortly.

Make that stop watching anime.