Holding back your power level

> This is mainly for my college anons

When in class, how do you hold back your power level when the instructor or other student goes off on some liberal tirade?

I was in class yesterday, and the instructor handed out two articles, which where basically Anti-Trump "Russia hacked out election!" Bullshit. Of course, after we were told to read the article, the instructor asked us what we thought.

> First person, "I don't really care what Russia does. It's not like it bothers any of us." (Instructor had a smartass smile on his face like "yeah, you're a fucking idiot".
> second person, "I mean I believe in free speech and I think if Russia wants to buy adds on Facebook, they should be allowed".
>third person, some girl, "I don't really care"
> fourth person, nu-female hipster "I'm actually shocked how many people in this class don't know about or don't care that Russia hacked our election and basically stole it from the American people".
> Instructor smiles and nods his h3ad in agreement
> she continues, "I actually assumed everyone knew about this. It is really quite shocking just how many people are oblivious to Russians subverting our democracy and getting a white supremacist elected"
>....
> At this point, I'm fucking fuming. I'm about to lose my goddamn mother fucking shit all over this room. Every ounce of me is on th inside screaming for me to stand up and call that bitch a stupid cunt, and go off on a tirade about everything.

First of all, the articles were from some far leftwing fags for the NYT. Second of all, Obama and Hillary both fucking said it was impossible to hack or interfere with our election, and that Trump should quit complaining. Third, Russia did not steal our election. Hillary just lost the election.

But of course, saying this would have gotten me a fucking F in that class. This liberal bullshit that's all over college is just too fucking much.

Just ask for facts and they'll eventually shutup.

just take online courses

if you want a discussion you should remain civil. there is nothing wrong with engaging the stupid cunt in an argument, but if you cant keep a cool head and you think you will go on to an incoherent rant, better dont do it.

This.

Inform yourself OP that kind of thing is easy to shut down. T here is no evidence Trump is a White Supremacist or that Russia hacked any election in the US. Meanwhile WikiLeaks Vault 7 exposes Obama CIA for doing just that all over the world while also withholding the secret capability of CIA to act as "other nations" via the translated Metadata left behind... CIA and others cite these same pointers in their data as "KGB red flags".

There is no evidence of WikiLeaks collusion with a foreign State. Learn your shit OP

I just laugh quietly with most of the other non-cucked class. Literally two camps: beta orbiters hovering around the three women and agreeing with everything and then everyone with more than dick for brains.

There's no room for civility in leftist propaganda. It always boils down to some logical fallacy.

>saying this would get me an F
it really shouldn't. It's encouraged to have debates on college campuses. However you would be hard pressed debating the article's legitimacy. Instead you should point out HIllary's hypocrisy in assuring Donald Trump the election wasn't rigged and make the devil's advocate claim (and word it that way so no one gets butthurt unfortunately these liberals hate being proven wrong but you can probably FEED them the idea), that Russia had no part in the election and the Democratic party is corrupt and blowing steam off, say that leaked wikileaks emails shows Hillary rigged it against Bernie and have links to the offending emails. If countered that Wikileaks is a Russian mouthpiece (which is bound to happen) then just counter by mentioning Wikileak's track record and make the point they claim not to take sides.

Just ask if disagreeing with the presented narrative will earn you a bad grade, and if he says it will - shut your mouth and stare at the ceiling.

I went to Baylor. We were all pretty much walking around in SSJ1488 all the time.

here is where you are wrong. There is often little point in debating anyone directly. People are hardwired to stick to their opinion and resist all change, unless they are exposed to new information in a non-confronting manner. When you are debating the stupid cunt, your point isn't to change the opinion of the stupid cunt, it is to change the opinion of the people listening to you and the stupid cunt. That's why it is imperative to stay civil and coherent.

You guys..you are not hiding your power level, but you inability to have a rational discussion and your closet-faggotry.
You think Hitler was hiding his power level?
Pure dumbfucked murricanas.

Wrong and right. Redpills must be administered gently by gradually exposing the logical fallacy. Potential future allies exist everywhere, I used to be one but it took years to come around. Just because someone is a libtard at 20 doesn't mean they will stay that way. And yes, I'm speaking from personal experience.

Obviously he's gonna say you're encouraged to debate. Doesn't mean he won't fail you for it

Honestly the only thing to say here would be that Obama even knew about the hacking, and we stopped any interference before it happened.
Trump and connections to Russia have pretty much eliminated by the guy that made all the accusations. I thought this was common knowledge, and everyone knew this. I'm shocked that the people in this class aren't evendors aware of already released and well know facts, including you professor Goldberg

Your best chance is to be very polite and explain to them in flat voice why they are wrong and why you are right.

Do not repeat any of your arguments.

I hate my phone...

keep attending and giving that kike college your money faggot, that is how you'll beat them.

Germanistan.

College is mostly a scam and not a place of real education anymore, however, the world still operates on the principle that if you dont have a certificate of completion of the scam you get shut out from anything but the lowest labor. Never go to college on a huge loan, or purchased by someone else on scholarship, and tell people your real opinion about anything. Youre there to pass the scam tests (filling out with the answers they want not with the truth) and get the certificate. Youre there to network with rich kids. Youre there so you (probably) dont have to work at mcdonalds or swing a hammer. Youre young and stupid as fuck, your thoughts are neither original nor lucrative. Dont fuck this up. You have one or two chances at most.

Why are you in college? Do you have a solid financal plan, or are you just wasting time?

Sad but true. Still though, it is not as dangerous or dramatic of a minefield to navigate if you just use some common sense.

Eh, I've lost my patience dealing with people who've abandoned logic and reason.

> says the fry cook at KFC

Sorry, but college degrees are still valuable. Even if the college itself is liberal.

>taking liberal arts courses

i am a STEM major, i dont have to deal with that kind of shit

>hiding your powerlevel
dont

Well, that is the point of leftist propaganda. To abandon all logic and reason. Do not try to reason with them. If you want to expose them to some truth, debate innocent topics with their friends and sneak in some redpill disguised as an emotional injustice. Let them do the "feeling", not the "thinking". They have been trained not to think, and to respond to stimuli (most often verbal), so you have to go around this. It doesn't matter how deep the indoctrination goes, it can't cover EVERYTHING. There is always some emotional part that retained the last bastion of common sense in them, and this is the only thing that can be exploited.

I made my power level well known. My history professor said she usually doesn't talk about politics but has to because theres a racist demagogue running for president. So I asked her who she talking about Hillary or Bernie?

I also brought up how it's weird that all Marxist theorists are Jews.

Needless to say they didn't let me graduate.

School is stupid
God should end this
Or us awake kill the idiots
The left need to die it's simple
All evil corrupt perverse people need to be killed

user can't reply, he's in jail for doing a Hi Hitler.
Oh wait no he's not, he's a cowardly twat who can't even speak his mind in his own nation.
Carry on.

Stay quiet, get degree. Get rich, donate
to the college, make them fire lecturer

>hiding your power level
lol
getting bullied by cucks lol

speak your mind you fucking cuck

okay you don't have to name the heebs responsible but at least grow a pair of bollocks

Hey look, this silly cunt knows what he is talking about. You just have to make it seem like you are winning when you talk. Otherwise you will sound like a little cuck and then he would probably site bullshit wapo articles and list 5 irrelevant articles with no sources. Then he'd say he won the debate and ask other cucks for their opinions and you would be forever cast into smugblivion.

don't do that bro, they're looking for students with high power levels. remember me?