If you could choose between Iran (Ally of Russia) & USA (Ally of Israle) to be the #1 nation in the world...

If you could choose between Iran (Ally of Russia) & USA (Ally of Israle) to be the #1 nation in the world, which one would you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpxWzXopukE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Problem is, this is a ridiculous premise. Iran hasn't invented a single piece of the modern world. They're a theocracy. Are you insane?

>Ignoring Persian heritage full of science and mathematics because of american education
Check Al Khwarizmi

America. Muslims are the worst of humanity. America has made the world a better place.

>Referencing a single accomplishment from over 1200 years ago.

I said modern, dipshit. As in indoor plumbing, electricity, heavy industry, flight, space exploration, internal combustion engines, jet engines, nuclear power, radio, television, skyscrapers, penicillin, refrigeration, submarines, wireless communication, computers, robotics, fertilizer, explosives.... I could do this all day. It would fill the text limit of 300 posts easily. You have Al Khwarizmi.

Feel stupid yet?

Neither and anyway Romania is number 1 in world

Every Iranian person I've met has been a great person. Other ppl from the area have a shitty track record

Russia. Race before country. Russia's plan for the world doesn't involve the genocide of all whites.

>I'm going to teach him everything
Go back washing my car

USA, but iran has done nothing wrong except not have a jewish temple, I mean bank They just want to be left alone, and created nukes to fend the jew. Anyone of Iranian worth left when the kibosh happened, and they are in USA

But Goyim
We already are the 1# ally nation in the world

It sucks that you hit digits, friend. We're leading the world into the multicultural disaster that it will never recover from.

USA, USA, USA!!!!!!!

I know Iran can collapse.I would think they'll collapse it with war, jihad, against china. They'll implode somehow. America's structure is too sophisticated to collapse.

Btw, if Iran is destroyed, that means more Muslims will be migrating to Europe. I hope you know this. We're not killing Muslims. We're simply destroying their nation and relocating the rest into Europe for Israel's eventual expansion.

FUUCK ISRAEL

Fuck you.

Usa because they aren't poor as fuck islamist shitskins

It's funny that's the only thing in your list invented by burgers is wireless communication.

Fulfilling the stereotype. Iran.

Because they'd end life on earth the quickest.

Marry me first

Iran is helping to kill ISIS.

ISIS is MOSSAD... =(

T. frogman too busy washing Muhammad's dick

We contributed heavily to advancing the rest, though. Fixed wing flight, landing on a celestial body, etc.

Actually wireless was us desu

Your ancestors will never let you enter valhalla, Sven.

>invented vodka

You should be thanking me for those track pants you're squatting in right now, serghei

ISIS is no threat outside of the middle East
I don't give a fuck about what happens there, sandniggers will always slaughter each other because they are subhumans prone to violence

AC POWER WAS INVENTED BY NIKOLA TESLA AND THOSE PATENTS ARE STILL BEING USED TODAY. TESLA WAS A NATURALIZED AMERICAN CITIZEN. SUCK A DICK!

Neither option would give me that. Regardless of atheism claims that's not how it works.

>me
why did you buy them for him?what the fuck have you done with your life?And if the answer is anything besides "nothing" i will know you are lying

Butthurt foreigner hiding behind a hippie flag detected

You should be thanking me for the Sup Forums website you're posting on, pussy

ISIS is a Jew-run organization.
Jews definitely fuck with everything outside the Middle-East, and we are helping them.
MOSSAD agents were the chief operators behind 9-11.

Isreal isn't going to stop the Jewing btw. We help Israel achieve their goals, they will just keep Jewing the world. Helping the Jews get Israel is what put the region into turmoil, and continuing to help Israel is what will eventually Jew the whole world.

The US doesn't invent anything productive to humanity, only weapons. Even that is usually developed by Asians and other more intelligent races living in burgerland.

>We contributed heavily

I'm not telling that you did nothing at all. You just didnt invented all that stuff, that's it.

Dunno, but maybe that's true.

>You should be thanking me for those track pants you're squatting in right now, serghei

Are you a chink?

That was Coulomb, m8. I'm not talking about AC, but theory of electricity overall.

>ISIS is no threat outside of the middle East

Dumb Fabio, ISIS has suddenly appeared in Phillipines a month after Duterte kicked out the Rothschilds bankers. Really makes you think.

I hope Italy isn't planning to start printing their own money anytime soon.

I don't give a shit about israel, iran or the middle east. I just want my country to be left alone and making a Muslim nation the number 1 power in the world as OP said, isn't going to accomplish that. Ideally 1950s like US can lead the world (won't happen, but this thread is all hypoteticals)

>Iran ftw

It's not Isis, just Isis aligned jihadis popping up in an area full of jihadis. It's not like Philippines didn't have Muslims before electing duterte

USA. Because I live here.

No other reasoning is acceptable.

YOU LOST KIKE. GET OVER IT!

Can't you at least put a white option in?

Russians are the biggest nation with mountains of resources and yet have an african tier raw material export based economy

Fucking white niggers. Japan has a better economy being an island and with no resources except people

No, but this is ISIS recruiting those local Jihadis to do the Rothschild's dirty work under their payroll and directives. ISIS is just the Rothschilds recruiting Jihadis wherever they need them.

MOSSAD train in pretending to be Muslims and leading Muslim jihadi groups.

Jew's racial talent is essentially subversion. That's all they do.

Literally look at every top 500 companies CEO, CTO and other top executives. You got plenty of iranians there.

Literally look at your universities, where a shit ton of iranian engineers and physicists are doing reasearch and teaching your kids.

Comparing the whole europe and usa/canada to a single country such as iran is unfair, but even then, they still have a lot of achievements. Recently they had a mathematician who won the fields medal.

They have more STEM graduate per capita than the US, they are one of the 10 state entities (excluding the EU and USSR) that managed to put a satellite in space all by themselves with indigenously built equipments.

Just because you chose to ignore those achievement, it doesn't make them non-existent.

lol. That US is over dude. I'm well aware of it and I've accepted it. Turn on the TV here, watch the media, and it's nothing but pro-multicultural, anti-white propaganda 24-7. I just can't support this shit nation. When I leave my house, I already see more brown people than white people and the billboards are starting to advertise in Spanish.

This shit is FUBAR.

Jihadis are gonna jihad no matter who pulls the strings. Combine third world IQ with Islam and you have the perfect recipe for violence. It matters little if it's for Allah or for the Rothschild family
Maybe, not like they need to, since jihad was a thing far long before Israel and mossad existed.
In an ideal scenario the middle east would just nuke itself into oblivion. That would spare the rest of the world so much trouble

LOL get a load of this assblasted turbanite.

They have a pill for impotence now, you know.

>If you could choose between Iran (Ally of Russia)

Russia is no ally of Iran as much as they both have mutual interests in certain geopolitical areas. Right now Russia is really trying to make sure that their influence is dominant in Syria and not Iran as Iran wants to spread their Shiite doctrine down the throats of Syrians. This includes Alawites which is the sect that Assad and most on the coastal shore of Syria fall under. You're not going to see Russia toss themselves into a war to save Iran if it happens.

The only one taking a load is your wife, and from the nigger down the road, mr 56%.

what you have with israel is more of a master slave relationship

>Maybe, not like they need to, since jihad was a thing far long before Israel and mossad existed.
>In an ideal scenario the middle east would just nuke itself into oblivion. That would spare the rest of the world so much trouble

Nah man. Kikes ruined the Middle-East, look at some snippets of this shit:

I'm telling you. Kikes ruined the USA ever since coming here, and they ruined the Middle-East ever since being there. Now they are ruining all of Europe.

It's literally kikes. Kikes are fucking everything up. Your country is getting fucked because Kikes are influencing geo-politics right now.

>Kikes ruined the Middle-East

Middle East was ruined ever since Muhammad conquered it in the 600's. I'm not sure why Sup Forums is acting as if "Muslims are our greatest ally!"

Where's the fucking image of European sheep kicking out both the kikes and the mudshits while saying "How about neither"

>Middle East was ruined ever since Muhammad conquered it in the 600's.

How so?

russia run by kikes

>It's another choose between a sandnigger or kike thread
fuck off nigger

The thing is, Islam did actually reform, and Muslim nations did become Westernized... over 40-50 years ago.

Jews subverted them back into Extremist jihadists to destabilize the regions (CIA was dominant in these kinds of operations as well).