HAPPENING Volcanic eruption imminent, Mount agung Indonesia , island evacuated

HAPPENING Volcanic eruption imminent, Mount agung Indonesia , island evacuated
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/23/travel-warning-issued-for-bali-as-volcano-threatens-to-erupt

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/23/travel-warning-issued-for-bali-as-volcano-threatens-to-erupt
archive.is/sklYw
i.4cdn.org/pol/1506145941846.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=g5wrsUO0iPo
idahostatejournal.com/outdoors/xtreme_idaho/more-grizzly-bears-roaming-outside-yellowstone-and-grand-teton/article_7a381d33-61e3-50c8-a0f7-5001cc556e3c.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uh so no one cares about such a big happening, his could cool the earth by 2 degrees Celsius if it's big enough

Why doesnt a hurricane hit Ohio or Michigan? Something weird and unexpected like that
instead its this sht

Help

Sounds like bullshit family.

I'M TIRED OF ALL THE NON-HAPPENINGS
END IT ALL
DO IT
JUST DO IT

It'd be a big boom.

I'd hear it easily.

Are you stuck in Indonesia posting in a French flag or is some irrelevant emergency going on? I only care about relevant emergencies therefore you're nothing more than a bruschetta knight to me.

You fucking do it if you want it so much. Suicide can be the next happening.

dying in a volcano eruption is actually a pretty badass way to go out.

>theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/23/travel-warning-issued-for-bali-as-volcano-threatens-to-erupt

"Let's archive that", since Norgebro isn't here

archive.is/sklYw

>Why doesnt a hurricane hit Ohio or Michigan?
sometimes I ask myself if I have read the stupidest thing ever written. I wake up, think back to what the dumbest fucking thing I think I've ever heard, then hop on the estonian wood polishing forum and bask in the stupidity, not really expecting to find anything that stupid. But, sometimes I find one. A post so retarded that I am compelled to quit lurking and reply. You earned it, buddy. Here's your (you).

pic not related.

please tell me it's right over the large muslim population on the island. two birds with one krakafuckintoa

LETS MAKE THIS FUCKER BLOW
SHITSKINS BTFO
MEME THE ERUPTION
KEK WILLS IT

>Bali

ha

Where all our Bogans go for cheap holidays.

Hey Indonesia, can ya nuke it and our Bogans too

Thanks

going for the Extinction Level Event

kek.

Nice.

Confirmation?

WEW LAD
checked

let's all try and die jerking off so the volcanic ash will preserve our gigantic dicks

ok faggot jesus, choose your character and do something or fuck off

* kim jong un
powers: jerry rigged h-bomb blows up the pacific ocean, angers king triton

* bali volcano
powers: volcano, shits himself so hard he rips the earth a new asshole

* pol news
powers: unveil george soros' ancient chinese seekerets

* literally you
powers: appear in the sky start the end shit

Which it can't be since it blew in the 60s

Maybe if Krakatoa and Yellowstone goes at the same time but this one isn't big enough.

>i.4cdn.org/pol/1506145941846.jpg
not gonna save cos CIA

well you dont know whats going on underneath it could be huge magma chambers dont fill up at an exact rate

jesus, sounds like that argument my ex used when we broke up

could still cool the entire earth down this like during Pinatubo

Link doesn't work faggot.

lemme swap to tor and get my VPN running then I'll post

actually, you know what, fuck it, if it's real then we're all screwed anyway

do it

fake as fuck

actually has the proper heading style, but honestly I really hope it is.

so should i actually try and go somewhere safe or should i just stock up on alocohol and ramen noodles and hang in my apartment til the internet goes off?

>he fixed the typo and reposted

Where would that hurricane form? Consider the following

>Forms over warm water
>Loses power as soon as it hits land fall

>proper heading
Something that's easy to figure out from the thousands of government documents freely available online.

There's no possible way that an extinction level event could be caused by a. Volcano that blew up 50 years ago

I never said it was real, nor am I the guy that posted it, I just hope it ain't right

not by just that, but could be from chain reactions, the entire specific ocean is a ring of volcanoes that can be set off

>dying in a volcano eruption is actually a pretty badass way to go out.

Look at the bodies at Pompeii. It was 1938 years ago or so. These bodies are preserved. And imagine an avalanche but with lava and ash.

Shit's fast as hell.. you'd be covered, it would suck ass.

Video related: youtube.com/watch?v=g5wrsUO0iPo

>

do not doubt the power of agung

Yeah I'm serious. I fucking hate this place man, but I gotta be forced out of the state 'cause I am stubborn as fuck

Imagnie going to university for 10 years in a state with no jobs

You're in bali?
Go to where the temple guys are going, rules of reality work a little differently in this part of the world.

Also, consider the lead up to this.

>be high level government agent
>get memorandum about the end of the world tomorrow
>oh shit
>better post this on Sup Forums

I climbed that fucker back in March. Our guide boiled eggs on the hot vents. There's some chill monkeys that hang out on the caldera. I hope Putu (my guide) and his family are ok.

I mean, kinda sounds merciful
>asphyxiate from ash
>rendered unconscious and burning to death
>burns are 3rd degree, destroy/overload pain receptors
>dead
you wouldn't need to be high up to have this shit, probably just a GS 7 or some other pay grade to be an assistant. what bugs me is how the hell they got printed documents within sight of any kind of camera without getting destroyed

The last eruption was bigger than mount saint helens this will be a world changing event

no i'm in texas but just want to know if this will be a super serious happening.

A high level government agent ain't supposed to say shit about anything to anyone.
But some of them still got a conscience, keeping high level secrets are stressful, they need to let that burden out.
Where else to do it if not a board where you can just post anonymously?
Even Tay goes here once in a while to let off some steam.

Happened before

>>Hurricane
>>Ohio. Michigan.

this could be bigger than yellowstone, we just dont know

the niggers are enough of a plague on Ohio and Michigan

Not sure what will happen, but seeing all the weird activities here lately, I'm assuming at least a minor happening will happen very soon.
Probably nothing a Texan can't handle though, you guys look pretty resilient already, you'll be fine, stay safe anons.

hopefully please kek

Niggers + hurricane = darknado

SEND THIS IDEA TO SYFY FILMS AT ONCE

well im pretty sure scientists know with their science shit

Kek father please make this happen today and bigger than yellowstone. Will you allow it?

GOD DAMMIT

okay son I miss u

DELET

Holy fuck the concept art is cracking me up. Ok mailing my ideas to syfy with ups. Figured I better go brown

No, they're not taking into account the many other factors that only we can understand

haha I wish I was autistic enough to screencap and compile all the times americans have said some dumbass shit

nah just go to that poop mailing website and they'll get the idea

My parents are in Bali right now.

I will send gorilla poop so they know for sure

such as?

call them up and tell them you love them

saved just in case it isn't fake or gay

GENIUS
>tfw harambe tribute at the end

dude, atleast if it happens, have closure. tell them you love them, at the very least they'll go like "wtf"

I hate how people call all leakers whistleblowers, it implies they aren't pieces of shit

meme magic and weaponized autism

can i have all those happenings please?
i can't pick or choose

Stelters

They told me they're not moving because they're off the other side of the island... Pic related. Blue dot is their yacht. Volcano on the right.

Bears have been fucking off from Yellowstone...
idahostatejournal.com/outdoors/xtreme_idaho/more-grizzly-bears-roaming-outside-yellowstone-and-grand-teton/article_7a381d33-61e3-50c8-a0f7-5001cc556e3c.html

run for office

It shall be done. Only one man stands in my way...

I found humor here, fuck Michigan

THIS IS IT

finally

tell them to be ready to escape with the yacht if need be

>bruschetta knight

wut?

I'm pretty sure Bali isn't Muslim.

Not a happening.

neat