The Mad Pooper must be brought to justice

A female jogger in Colorado Springs, has reportedly been pooping on local lawns on a weekly basis. Complaints come from residents living in the "pine creek" neighborhood. This has been going on for 7 weeks, one poop a week, and enough is enough, its up to us to bring this woman to justice.

Can Sup Forums find the mad pooper?

youtube.com/watch?v=i_HrXKiOSCo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-QV5zCNyKk&list=PL5-0a8TJeysx6E2bIUAWICQNiIg_PYIzN&index=3
stwnewspress.com/opinion/jim-hightower-populist-victories-in-colorado-town/article_67aef4bc-9e7e-11e7-a740-23e620dd8def.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

more photos

There are homeless people living and shitting in every park in Colorado Springs. Why is this particular women's shit so offending?

Literally just an animal taking a shit outside

This is breaking news somehow

That place is a shithole, people shit all over the place, why do I care again? Let her shit all over those niggers' lawns.

Our minds synced up bro

>Can Sup Forums find the mad pooper?

I prefer to call her the butt-ler

There's no doubt that this woman, being a woman, has pictures of herself jogging or wearing jogging attire on facebook. That could be a good place to start, she lives in Colorado Springs and jogs and poops in the pine creek neighborhood. Maybe there is some kind of jogging club?

Could also be a revenge element to the story. She reportedly poops on someone specifics lawn, although i doubt the victim would be friends with her on facebook, considering she has confronted the maniac. Maybe they don't personally know eachother, but the victim may have done something wrong to the poopetrator, sending her into a rage and a kill bill style poop revenge mania.

definitely not a false flag and inside job because she still not get caught.

Are we just going to stand by while we let our country turn into India? I for one won't. Today it's just this woman, but tomorrow, who knows? We need to send a strong message to anyone who would poop on the ground that they are not welcome here, and will not be tolerated! America was founded on core principles that included pooping in designated toilets! I will not rest until this woman is hanged!

It's all real, the false flag is saying that it's news
It's a little haha for your day, while you forget about the other shit going on

That motivated me a little but I'm just not that into it
Can't really stop all the poop in the world
We can try though
We can try..

>be dad
>some bitch shitting on my lawn
>wait
>catch the bitch
>take her in garage
>put her below a toilet bowl
>eat laxatives
>shit all over jogger

This is the general area of the crime scene, the victim who has seen 7 poops near her property says that there is a park across the street. I couldn't find her address, but the park is the John Venezia community park, so it has to be somewhere around here.

a poop was found at one of these walgreens as well, not sure which one, but i would assume the one closest to the park

She's clearly on meth guys let's get to the true antecedent cause

The malice of the shitting. She's not shitting in public out of necessity, she's doing it because she's a fucking savage degenerate.

The absolute madwoman

>IT'S NATURAL

So is eating your children for sustenance. Personally I'd rather not live in India.

c'mon India give us some POO banter we deserve it show your flags

This thread is moving too slowly, what are some tools we could use to find her

poo in coloradoo

>malice
top kek. Look at her man, clearly another mentally ill woman with an eating disorder. Unhealthy eating habits, running and shitting are all part of their weight loss routines. You can imagine her obsessively weighing herself before and after her run and getting a high off the drop in numbers. Ironically, if she consistently ate a healthy diet she would probably lose that paunch, which no doubt bothers her twisted mind the most.
And dat haircut.

WTF I love Mad Pooper now

a good hunting dog and a tracker. her calling card is her fatal flaw.

Double Kill
Multi Kill
Mega Kill
Ultra Kill
Killing Spree
Monster Kill
Ludicrous Kill
HOLY S**T

hehe

the ad....

What the fuck happened to Colorado Springs? When I left the niggers and bums were mostly contained.

I bet she now has a fan
club of beta males.

jews

Poop!!!!

Neighbors have said she's pooped on their lawn, too.

This is appropriation of indian culture.

DESIGNATED

What if she recently was pregnant and her shitting muscles are all fucked up so she has to run in order to relax them? Might be the only way she can shit.

>cardio bunny stops to take a poop on my lawn
>watch her serve a hot coil of soft serve
Bueno.

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-QV5zCNyKk&list=PL5-0a8TJeysx6E2bIUAWICQNiIg_PYIzN&index=3

dude weed lmao

POO

Is it runners diarrhea or is she just a spiteful shitter?

> The Mad Midday Pooper What Poops At Midday

Thought for sure I would have had her with searching for Indian joggers on dating sites.

This is a false flag done by India

I was thinking the same. that's some bad digestive system then.

probably a libtard that thinks the house owners voted for trump

>April 6
>heater

looks like she runs briargate parkway the street in thte video thats split in two with the dog bag dispencer is briargate and pine manor drive
the picture of teh curver summerfeild sign is only at one location and shes running from lexington drive north maybe heads east along briargate parkway then south north union onto research parkway were she shit behind walgreens maybe before or afterwards she decided to instead head up pine manor drive thats the street split in two with the dog bags its on briargate parkway
she can still run the same distance almost if she runs through the neighborhood then ends up back on briargate
where she can then head back west on briargate
im guessing she lives in sagebrook apartment homes

Based Aryan not falling for the porcelain Jew.

This is my friends mom . I promised him I would not reveal her identity. She is having extreme PPD and has history of mental illness.

With the amount of joggers here it's hard to tell. It might as well be half of them.

>extreme PPD
>PPD

Public Pooping Disorder?

Go on earthcam quick!

Post Partem Depression. Lol Iike yours better.

Looks like there was no Walmart aisle around to shit in.

id look for her shoes looks like an aquamarine base florescent yellow laces and white bottoms

holy fuck get a life you goddamn autist

There has been a famous mad pooper case at one unversity in Czechia. Some guy got kicked out of the university so he decided for revenge. He regularly smeared his shit all over walls and floors at toilets in such amounts that he obviously didnt produce poop on the spot but carried several loads with him on the spot. He left notes from time to time and signed as Lord Hoven, which literally means "Shitlord." Police was after him for a long time, several janitors walked off the job because they didnt want to clean shits of walls. After some time, he left his last message and said he was sorry and he did it only because he was frustrated they kicked him out, but now that he found a job and a girl, there is no reason to continue.
Pic related is from a film that was based on his story

Rofl whats film name?

think i found her shoes
Saucony Liteform Miles

The film is called Lord Hoven, made it 2013. i dont think it can be found in other language than czech t b h desu senpai

>Female privilege
I shit you not

Fuck dude. No subtitles????

The absolute state of america. At least she isn't sharting in mart, this more natural

cmon m8. its kind of local "rascal shat down my chimney" kind of story. Normal people dont even know about it, only people involved with that unviersity, youngsters with darker sense of humor and a few sick fucks. It wasnt even a major movie, only a 30 minute student film (although quality was good and there were also some locally famous actors) but there is no reason for it to exist outside local context. I will try to look for some subtitles for you, but i can promise anything. You can find the movie on jew tube, just write "lord hoven 2013"

Ya I found no subtitles though makes me a sad boy desu czech bro.

Tu perro, tu caca.
Perro caca

SAD! I certainly wont make them for you, user. The movie is artsy adaptation of the events anyway. Its about cop whom parents died of ass cancer so he monitors shape and consistency of all his shits and writes that in a diary. Then they send him on the case because he is a shit expert. then he meets and starts fucking one girl at that university. Then the girl finds his diary and gets wierded as hell. he tells her sobstory about his parents, she gets all feely and fucks him even more. he gets suspicious that she might be the shitlord and pulls her shit out of the toiled one day after she shits at his place (to compare it with shits at the crime scene). but she sees that and leaves him immediatelly, thinking he is a sick fuck.
She then fucks some other student, but the police dude finds out and says the boss that this student dude is the actual shitlord in order to get the girl back. They arrest the student dude, and the policeguy tries unsuccessfully to win the student girl back. meanwile real shitlord is never caught

It doesnt matter because the only thing from that story which really happened is that a guy smeared shit at university toilets and was never caught

here in the UK they have lots of DNA of people so even if you are not on the system someone related to you is, then they look up the DNA and it narrows it down then you exclude females and are the one who refuses to give a sample.
makes police work very easy if there is DNA

Is that a poopacabra?

dog bless nanny state. remember we are watching your shits. you cant hide

Thank fuck I don't live in your dystopian hellscape.

Revenge is a dish best served watery.

DONT BE A YAHOO, BIN THAT ASSAULT POO

Keep the street dapper
Don't be a crapper

>What the fuck happened to Colorado Springs?
Coincidentally printed in my local paper yesterday (not this one).
stwnewspress.com/opinion/jim-hightower-populist-victories-in-colorado-town/article_67aef4bc-9e7e-11e7-a740-23e620dd8def.html

also speaking of czechian shits, i know of a few more such cases. One female friend of mine worked at sex shop and she says that every night, one particular hobo always shat in front of the entrance because she once didnt let him to warm up.
Another time there was a hobo that regularly shat in front of main entrance of one commie block where other friend lived. He somehow find out that the hobo shits at almost same time every early morning and once day waited behind the front doors and when the hobo squated down he violently opened the door and kicked him so hard in the ass that the hobo rammed his face into opposing wall and got pretty fucked up.
Another time a friend told me that when he walked around midnight through his city, he saw a hobo sitting on a trash can and shitting loudly as if it was a toilet. And when the hobo saw my friend, he started apologizing for being and ugly sight in general.
Yeah hobo shit habits are wierd

Everyone has a camera on their phone, but can't get a decent picture of the lawn shitter. Pathetic.

Start looking at race photos are area 5k and 10 races. Runners like to wear the same thing on race day that they train in. From race photos you'll get a race number, that number will lead to a name, age, city in the race results.

DONT BE FOUL, DONT EMPTY YOUR BOWELS

That dog has an unhealthy diet, his turds shouldn't be that huge. It means he isn't absorbing many nutrients.

So if I piss pic related off enough... sh-she'll poop on me?

Kek, I thought this was Ariana Grande from thumbnail. Wish her ass was that big tho.

>the father bought some type of gas powered heater
>bought

This. I read the news article and it was about him trying to have power without the electric company. They seized a stolen electric meter from the house but the guy never asked for electric service to the house. He put a gasoline generator IN THE FUCKING KITCHEN instead of outside with some extension cords and they died of carbon monoxide poisoning. God, niggers are such fucking liars. Drum up some sympathy because some dindu killed his kids because he didn't have an elementary knowledge of how pretty much anything works.

She said 'sorry', call off your manhunt NOW

they don't actually monitor your shit of course but if anyone in your family has been taken into custody even if they are released without charge they have the right to take a DNA swab by force if necessary and keep the results on a database. Something like not paying your TV licence on time is I still think criminal but they wouldn't take DNA samples unless you refused to pay the fine.

forgot image

>poopetrator

She must be brought to justice. This is indecent exposure and vandalism of public property at the very least. We are not India.

My ex's brother, who hates me is a big horrible looking ginger navy guy.
I was living in his house right next to a base while he was away sailing submarines.
I used to be a pro crim. His sister is so hot and he's so big and ugly but he wanted to be cool and just like me.
So I said we needed cars for a job I was pulling, and I'd show him how to steal them and I'd pay him to get me some fast cars. So we went on the base carpark and stole a car so I could show him how. He had a broken leg from a kayaking accident at the time, all in plaster.
I gave him a display of getaway driver skills (I was trying to pick up a chase to scare him, the secret of getaways is you don't drive around trying to shake the law you pick a route beforehand that the police can't follow, usually some narrow allies or similar followed by hiding places and you pick a car that will fit the route. I'd already found a good route) and it was all too much for him.
I swear I'll never forget this huge ginger monster hobbling up some persons driveway to lean his back against their house while he took a massive fear dump. Oh Lordy it is was hideous.
Phones didn't have cameras back then, but it was the ugliest thing I've ever seen and I can't unsee it, ever.
>in before you lecture me
Yeah I know. I'm a nigger etc etc

My first thought.

its funny because even my 4 year old knows to POO IN THE LOO

dumb and waste of police money

if she doesnt do it again leave it be

fucking dumb muricans