Florida Man Robs Wells Fargo Bank in Gainesville, Heads Straight to KFC with Cash

Florida Man Robs Wells Fargo Bank in Gainesville, Heads Straight to KFC with Cash
>Law enforcement in Gainesville, Florida have to ensure their virtue signaling residents that a crime indeed took place exactly as they've described it to have occurred.
>Gainesville Police said that they arrested a Florida man who stole more than ten thousand dollars in cash during a bank robbery after investigators found him taking the stolen money to Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) immediately after the crime.
>According to the Gainesville Police Department 32 year old Samuel Jevon Reaves entered the Wells Fargo Bank located at 3838 NW 13th Street in >Gainesville and then demanded cash.
>The bank teller asked if he had a debit card, assuming he wanted to make a withdrawal, at which time Reaves responded, “This is a bank robbery. Give me all your cash.”
>After handing Reaves all of the cash that was in her drawer, the teller then asked Reaves if he wanted a bag, to which he accepted.
>Yes, Southern Hospitality exists even during a bank robbery apparently. Unironically she says Reaves thanked her after taking the bag.
>Police say Reaves exited the bank with his newly acquired bag of gibs, and started walked through the Publix grocery store parking lot.
>Reaves had no idea however that a bank employee followed him, after calling the police, and had began taking photos of the suspect with his phone.
>This is where the stereotype writes itself, and Reaves then went into a Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) Restaurant with the stolen cash literally just a few blocks from the bank at 3750 NW 13th Street.
>Samuel Jevon Reaves was arrested and transported to the Alachua County Jail where he's sitting on a bond of $250,000.00
Rest that I couldn't fit:
thegoldwater.com/news/8526-Florida-Man-Robs-Wells-Fargo-Bank-in-Gainesville-Heads-Straight-to-KFC-with-Cash
oldweb.circuit8.org/cgi-bin/jaildetail.cgi?bookno=ASO17JBN006296
archive.is/Y07kz

>Inb4 nogs get first post

why KFC over popeyes though?

I doubt it he was polite.

too late

This is the real question. KFC is garbage.

Niggers like cheap greasy garbage

I've never seen a good popeyes. KFC is apex chickenry and an obvious choice for a newly wealthy man.

now I wish I was black. The world really did end

It was bound to have happened and now every cop is kicking themselves for not always checking the nearest fried chick joint after a crime

you're a retard

Did he get da chicken?

The only explanation I can think of is that there wasn't a popeye's nearby but I find that very unlikely in Florida

>Not going to Bojangles
>Not going to Piggly Wiggly
>Not going to a Church's Chicken
>Not going to Popeye's
>Not going to Krystal's
>Not going to Walmart
>Not going to McDonald's
>Not going to Burger King
>Not going to Hardee's/Carl's Jr
>Not going to Checker's

Tendies of course.

>Church's Chicken
fuck off retard.

Only reason they found him so quickly was because a bank employee followed him.

Lol, this happened in my town. The KFC he went to and the bank are less than a block away with no buildings in between, they probably watched this retard walk straight in and sit down from the window of the bank.

Why not publix chicken instead.
t.floridian master race

Popeyes is better than publix chicken. Deal with it loser. Popeyes in LA is best but even in florida the sauces are on point

Can confirm.

Your flag says it all. Your opinion holds no weight.

You body holds a lot of weight

904 here. What are you niggers still up

Go Gators!

The important thing is he IS going to prison

KFC used to be good. Now the chicken is greasy and slimey, just gross.

>not going to Clark's fish camp.

mufuggin chiggin, mufugga

Mountain jew is triggered because one of his churches is robbed.

You're right. 215 lbs. Mostly muscle mass though. I'm in decent shape. My weight is irrelevant though. If anything, being a fatty would make my viewpoint more salient.

And ofcourse hes black...

Wtf is he supposed to buy with his bag of cash to be non stereotypical??
A mochaccino???