Marilyn Manson real name (((Brian Warner))) mad about shit, boo hoo

Oh no, marilyn manson, the UGLY JEW who is literally the personification of degeneracy and music industry filth actually is COMPLAINING that he didn't make enough money (despite having a net worth of $25 million shekels) because of Columbine. Imagine that shit.

This has to be the most Jewiest jew shit I've seen in awhile. Columbine happened in 1999. But Manson, THE UNTALENTED UGLY LOSER is complaining about it to this day?

REALLY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Marilyn Manson: Columbine Shooting Tanked My Career

msn.com/en-us/music/news/marilyn-manson-columbine-shooting-tanked-my-career/ar-AAsjCpv?OCID=ansmsnnews11

fuck you, ugly jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ux6SlOE9Qk
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=v8I5ECPYKKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ukIaneqx0VU
youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8
archive.is/1tqb2
jewishgeography.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/08/alice-cooper-was-born-jewish-but-is-not-anymore.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blahalbalhabaalha HAY. PAY ATTENTION.

Brian Warner is a practicing catholic. not a jew.

pic related.

>My entire career was molded off of acting like an edgy faggot for 12 year olds going through their pseudo goth phase to jerk off to
>The negative side effects of that destroyed my career
Really made me think Marilyn.

>jew

Gonna need proofs. Don't throw around the j word so lightly.

It not only tanked his career for a while but also destroyed his relationship with the one woman he truly loved, something youll obviously never know because you spend your time posting shit memes and taking them way too seriously.

>"Colombine ruined my carieer"
>Edgy teens turn on him after the butchery

LOTS OF PRETTY PRETTY ONES
LEAVE YOU LOW
BLOW YOUR LOAD

3edgy5me. He shouldn't have told them boys to kill their classmates at Columbine High School. Too late to regret it now. Now he is a washed up faggot.

His mom?

Pretty sure the nu-metal/pseudo-goth thing dying out as a high school trend is what killed his career.

>career
>degenerate asf rock star

Oh fuck poor guy. How he hasn't gone HRT camwhoring by now is beyond me. He clearly craves attention.

He is not jooish. But still a whiny bitch.

How long till Tront shitposts about this on Twitter?

he was a man before his time, tried to start a faggot revolution, and was a transtrender before it was considered cool by mentally ill teens.

That was a high school trend in 2004. In 2007 it melted and became emo, and then bands like FOB and Paramore became all the rage. And then this song, known as the beta numale cuck national anthem, became popular:
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ux6SlOE9Qk

To be fair, his albums were good until after Columbine

>waaah muh mean virgins
Back to plebbit, roastie.

His music is my dirty secret
Columbine did fuck him up though because of how much people jumped on him as the cause

I wish he would stop touring though he cant fucking sing anymore and he doesnt have the energy to jump around like drug filled demon anymore and its just an embarrassment

Please explain why this matters and to who

Eric and Dylan had better taste than to listen to this fag

Did someone say Jew?

He isn't Jewish. Ctrl-F his Wikipedia page if tou don't believe me lmao.

Your literally trying too hard right now OP. I'm not even giving you a (you) you faggot.

Listen to his first four album, Manson is basically /yourguy/ you fucking retard.

Did Columbine impact his career? Fucking obviously it did.
Is he still rich? Fucking obviously.

This whole thread is fake and gay.

Columbine didn't tank his career, he did by frying his brain and becoming legitamatley retarded. Marilyn Manson started out as a playful satire of American and Hollywood culture, then after Mechanical Animals be became a parody of himself

Fuck off Brian you aren't relevant any more just live with your money and be happy.

what the hell is that thing?

>Everything's been said before
>Nothin' left to say anymore
>When it's all the same
>You can ask for it by name

He even blatanly stated that on the golden age of grotesque album/this is the new shit

Nigger, im male and I have never used that shit site. Im just someone who was a fan of his since sweet dreams came out. Met the dude personally and he was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.

Yeah, he was "edgy" before that word lost total meaning because of cucks on this very site using it into the ground, but he was also needed. He fucking WARNED US about what we are facing today. Just listen to the song "1996" and youll get it.

>wish he would stop touring

I wish he would diversify his touring. He hasnt done a solo show in michigan in fucking years and I really want to see him at least one more time before either HE or I die. Knowing my track record with rockstars I love meeting a very unfortunate end way too soon (peter steele, wayne static, oderus), I figure hell drop from a drug overdose or heart failure or some bullshit sooner than I would expect.....

kek

but yeah, this really happened. also fuck that serbian iraqui whatever the fuck he is. amazing pic, i will use it.

THIS, but The pale emperor was actually pretty nice.

>two edgelords who didn't even like your music shoot up a school
>everyone blames you and your career implodes
JUST

>fake and gay

Just like Brian.

thought the new was gonna work with lil Uzi vert?

He's right, though. Columbine did damage his career.

Granted, so did every album post-Mechanical Animals.

Anti-Christ Superstar is pretty redpilled though. At least, once you get past the sophomoric anti-theist window dressing.

He stopped giving a shit, that album was really the beginning of his JUST phase that's still going on, but I think he's just trolling now especially with his drumpf video. Athiesm is a hell of a drug.

Gay? Maybe.
Fake? No, he's actually a burnout.

But his music still used to be really good

Mechanical Animals is a pretty good album and I often listen to it when I go on a Type O Negative - Sisters of Mercy -Danzig - Smashing Pumpkins binge.

you sound like a huge fagot. did you suck his dick?

Holywood is a conspiratards fucking wet dream.

I remember the lead up to that album. He stuck a FUCK TON of easter eggs all over his web 1.0 website.Little hidden links that led to pages with just oddball images, or pages full of freemasonry shit. That where I learned about the 33rd parallel, all the numerology associated with that shit, secret societies, all of it. It was a fun ride. It was a time before some autist would have just page infoed the entire site and ruined it for everyone.

I really wish the coffee table art book and the novel had gotten released though. Just for the pure insanity of it all.

He was a one hit wonder. Everything before and after antichrist superstar sucked. They went on every talk show they could to try and get famous, they finally hit it big with that album and went mainstream then fell into obscurity BEFORE columbine. They tried to use columbine and the controversy as one lasp grasp at fame, but everyone already forgot about them before it happened.

>a burnout
A burnout doesn't have $25 million in the bank

No, but I bet Merkels dick tastes just wonderful, doesnt it, EU reject?

Cant expect much from a fucker using a flag from a group that does its best to discourage people from having heroes.

I was pleasantly surprised by pale emperor
By far not his best stuff but adequate and leagues better than eat me drink me or high end of low which are both giant depressed drug induced piles of shit

Pleb, Holywood is his most overrated album.

who?

Yeah, except he made all investments that made that money a long ass time ago and has been living off of the results of his success/fame for a long ass time now.

It's like investing in Apple before they blew up, or something like that.

It's a pretty crazy album, conceptually genius. I can't believe he became such a goof after that

Well now...

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=v8I5ECPYKKQ

Mechanical Animals is a fucking fantastic album

ITT: Fake music history

I really dig his first 3 albums. Its unfortunate that this music spawned a lot of drug addled losers.

That fuck was the one that tried to distance himself from Columbine right away. He hasn't been relevant since anyways as people best know him for Sweet Dreams.

Pale Emperor was a pleasant fucking surprise, agreed user

no pill or surgery will ever make you a man. just accept you're woman and get on with your life

He's barely even edgy anymore. Tearing pages out of a bible and crossdressing was edgy and scary back in the 90's

Now it's fucking normal

His best lyric

EVERYONE IS SOMEONE ELSES NIGGER

>make edgy music
>surprised you're the inspiration for some school shooting

Gee boss

If he wants to be edgy he needs to go full blown Christcuck. Would be fuckin hilarious and really piss a lot of people off.

Tearing out pages of the bible and crossdressing wasn't even edgy in Europe in the 90s.. The whole 'MANSON IS SATAN' thing was mostly American in nature, just like 'PRESLEY IS SATAN' in the 50s and fuck knows who else was deemed satan by US public opinion...

youtube.com/watch?v=ukIaneqx0VU

Not so much. How metal is it that he went on Phil Donahue. Twiggy using his walkman was so fucking hardcore dude!

If you want to be edgy you need to treat Islam and the Quran like people did Christianity and the Bible in the 90s.. But most people don't like being edgy if there's actually shit on the line.

i dont think hes a jew. a jew would most likely sue the survivors/family of the shooters for interfering with his shekels.

Yeah, I've seen this Phil Donahue episode many times, and I don't see anything wrong with it.

What was your point again and why are you blue pilled as fuck?

What passes as edgy is pretty subjective from culture to culture, generation to generation..
youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8

I've always found it hard to imagine the Stones as these extremely controversial hardcore rockers.. With their little samba swing and cute piano play.

Haven't been wrong yet.

Maybe you missed the point of Manson's early music, but the image and the message was always the most important part to him. That's why he went on all of the talk shows and that's why he surrounded himself with Musicians more talented than himself, and why they all left him after a few albums, and why his modern work doesn't match his first couple albums.

TL;DR, what's your point?

No, his shit just stopped being EDGY
>look mom i like this heavy satanist music

nobody takes this "satanic", "dark" shit seriously anymore, the only people that did were hardcore christians and they don't care either now

you were just larping and people stopped caring
the only way he has to stay relevant nowadays is making stupid statements like these

That is pretty lame. They were using their shock value to try and get famous instead of their musical talent. They were the only band that I had heard of that went on a talk show like that.It worked out exactly like I expected, they got their name out there, and covered sweet dreams and had it played on MTV, put out antichrist superstar (which was the only album that had more than one good song on it- it had like 3) it hit the mainstream, and were pretty famous for about a year or two, but with their next album everyone forgot about them. They did spawn the goth look that lasted a few years around my state, but died out after about 3 years. They were big around 1996 and 1997, but after that, I didn't hear much about them other than touring until columbine. (That was around the time the death of MTV happened and it became more reality TV and YoMTV raps.)

Oh, and Gwar went on Jerry Springer about that time too. They suck as well.

Jews you say?

You take that back you fuckin pussy! Listen to Immortal Corrupter and tell me thats not badass.

Kek, (you)

I always hated liberal heavy metal singers. Anyone can "scream" into a mic. It sounds stupid. It's what people that cant actually sing do- like rap.

Haven't read anything, but this is how I imagine it went

>"Yo Brian, do you think Columbine hurt your record sales?"
>"Yeah sure."

14yo/10.

Heres some original article from 1999

Time machine

archive.is/1tqb2

Manson is not jewish. Josh Saviano is (the nerd from The Wonderful Years) who a lot of people say that manson was but obviously he is not.

In another note, Columbine didn't end his career. He's like an icecream with too much chocolate, it overcloys after a short while.

Bullshit. Antichrist Superstar is one of the finest hard rock albums ever made.

Most of the songs before it were weak. There were a few great ones.

Most of the songs after it were weak. There were a few great ones.

The problem is his career peaked in the mid 90s. It didn't have shit to do with Columbine. He just peaked and tried to extend his career way too long. He should be happy for the success he has had. ((faggot))

They still use the excuse that Christianity is major religion in Western countries while Islam has little influence.

TRUTH. Sweet Dreams was only hit ever and he didn't even write it. Total fucking ugly loser untalented trash propped up cause jewish.

25 million isn't very much considering how insanely huge he was for like a decade and a half. also columbine probably did hurt his career quite a bit, remember that shit happened in the good old days when most music was purchased at stores and you listened to music on the radio and mtv. i would say what really fucked him is getting fat, fat goths are embarrassing

>legitamatley retarded
>legitamatley
user, it looks like he's not the only one.

Almost everything he made after Mechanical Animals tanked his career. Columbine helped it if anything.

Didn't he have at least one or two successful records after that happened? I think he might just be another mainstream artist who the public got bored with.

Speaking about logical fallacies.

I hear they can cure aids now OP

pic related

This. It's simply a fact.

>If you want to be edgy you need to treat Islam and the Quran like people did Christianity and the Bible in the 90s.. But most people don't like being edgy if there's actually shit on the line.

Everyone either knows the truth already or wants to keep their head attached to their neck.

Lol, hes not a jew. His dad was vietnam vet and they were good buds. Manson approved of his father killing commies.

Also by using pseudo-fascist imagery and ideas in his music he unintentionally drawn some weird goth kids into fascist area.

Alice Cooper is still the best.

now here is a legit jew degenerate. jewishgeography.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/08/alice-cooper-was-born-jewish-but-is-not-anymore.html

Someone hit him with frying pan when was born.

Yeah Manson is alright. Weird and shit but it's a persona mostly.

Lol, he was only linked to it because of the way he dressed (in black). As far as I know the killers listened to Kmfdm and Rammstein not Manson. If anything, he tried to link himself to it.

Manson is a self-identified fan of Anton LaVey,[58][59] an honorary priest in the Church of Satan and also an advocate of the writings of Aleister Crowley and Friedrich Nietzsche, saying "I also like Nietzsche and Crowley," and quoting Crowley throughout his autobiography, including the Thelemic anthem, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."[60] Crowley's esoteric subject matter forms an important leitmotif in much of Manson's early work.[61] He has been described as "the highest profile Satanist ever" with strong anti-Christian views and social Darwinist leanings.[62]

wow, that's gay

Why am I not suprised this place is full of Mechanical Animals fans?

The sad thing is ever since I listened to that album more than 16 years ago my basic views of humanity haven't changed - we are mechanical animals. An absolutely anti-christian and hopeless point of view but I can't escape from it intellectually nor by disordering my senses with drugs nor by deliberately subjecting myself to the Christian embrace of suffering, fear and darkness.

marilyn manson fucked himself up by being a fat drug addict

I've read the interview, and he seems like a nice guy after all, I don't get why people should make threads about this, it isn't even remotely politics related