So are we going to do something?

So Sup Forums are we going to do something about this or does no one really care anymore??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4xPNaVACN4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares it's been done already. So no one cares no more

pretty much the feeling I got

I'm an executive for one of Canada's top 100 employers, a fortune 500. I've changed our hiring practices to focus on IQ and management testing and to strip all possible minority cues, e.g. name, country of origin etc, so that we can hire more qualified white people defensibly. I defended this by "leveling the playing field" as an advocate for minorities.

Or I can ruin my career and the dreams of literally thousands of hard working white people by playing your stupid capture the flag game and doxxing myself. Not everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking idiot.

it's just a distraction now
>follow the flag, don't help trump or redpill people on the jews. just chase the flag goy.

makes sense

It not worth anything now.
Plus, they just validated the Wall by having the best form of security as possible to prevent vandalism/invasion: total seclusion from what you perceive as enemies.

We already won when they decided to put it on a flagpole in TN. Us finding it in a day was a show of dominance.

Now it isnt even in America, refering to the American president. It's a livestream of a flag in a room. It's an utter joke.

Sia is commiting suicide soon

Shine a light on it and have a puppet show. Or just cast a giant Pepe-shaped shadow over it.

crappy tv show

season 1 - 3 was best
boring now
pls cancel

There's no point, the statement it's trying to convey has become meaningless.

It's meaningless. We now where it is but it wouldn't serve a purpose. And in order to get it you would need to do a break-in, I don't think anyone on Sup Forums is a madman enough to risk 5 years in prison and life ruined for a meme.

Did anyone look into the squatters rights thing?

>memeflag
>shitpost
saged and reported

He put it up again? I think this season is kinda boring desu.

ok thanks for your input

>I don't think anyone on Sup Forums is a madman enough to risk 5 years in prison and life ruined for a meme.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: T3N/GquQ) 09/23/17(Sat)13:03:45 No.142578519▶

> I don't think anyone on Sup Forums is a madman enough to risk 5 years in prison and life ruined for a meme.

I would
but life is already ruined
and i'm not the only one browsing here who's got nothing of value to lose and would do it for teh lulz

Go away Shia we don't want to play your stupid fucking game anymore, you are no longer famous. You came on here shilling for yourself and I called you out one day before you chimped out and got arrested. Now, you're back and trying to drive traffic to your stupid fucking 'art' project. Grow up you stupid little freak.

no one cares anymore, you answered yourself

We already won. Their actions show this.

prob in some apartment room that no one knows about, they will get bored eventually and it will slowly die off
who cares

Im just waiting for Shia to commit sudoku live on cam

>still caring about it

How are some still so positive about trump?
I used to like him, but now?
Meh

youtube.com/watch?v=i4xPNaVACN4

People found the location of that one too. That we pushed it to the point that's all there is to it now means we won and that's that.
Everything else is a giant filler episode no one gives a fuck about.

Nice pasta leaf

Numai dacă ai ştii cât de rea este situaţia.

>Stuck it where nobody can even chance at seeing it
Just like Shia nobody cares

Where is it?

I lost track after season 4, I don't even know what the current season is

all I know is season one was best season

use a projector and project some dank memes onto the flag !!!

How does it feel knowing that Shia won in the end Sup Forums?

its all memes anyway bro

when shia is winning.

How is this winning? Having a dumb flag on a dumb stream 24/7 wasting bandwith and energy that could have been used for say, filtering water? He isn't exposing anyone to his flag and he has been oppressed into total basement-tier exclusion. This is all pathetic, and this thread is even worse. I can't believe there are some people actually entertaining this entire PR stunt.

>That feel when you suddenly realize that you have been feeding his publicity stunt just by recognizing this.

dont let shia know about his wasteful behavior... me might off himself over all the co2 he set free !!!

I said a while ago I would get the flag if you can prove it's in that building that folks keep posting.
So far none could prove it. All i get is muh laser pointer without even a screencap. It's utter bullshit and none knows where the flag is located.

If you find the flag I can get it. I'm in a position where I will be in some trouble but not much, even if the catch me. Which they won't.

>Be Shia.
>Nobody wants to see my new movie.
>Everyone has forgotten me.
>Pol pls hlp.

>HWNDU Veteran Here.
>33° Lieutenant of the Frog Militia
>Initiate of the High Priesthood of Kek
>Played a central and game defining role in HWNDU S04

Do what?
Shia lost. He now has to resort to just broadcast a 24/7 stream of a hidden flag with no context. This is an honest defeat: "You are so strong, I have to completely hide my project." This way, the whole HWNDU concept makes no sense whatsoever.

Sure, taking down this flag would be an overkill. But it is an unnecessary one. If anyone wants to take on the project though - go ahead. I retired from my secret agent post. Pro tip though. >>>/24/

>>> /24/

Face it Sup Forums Shia's friend outsmarted you. Most of you got all excited about the new season only to give up once you learned you were dealing with someone much smarter. Season officially lost.

Didn't Jaden Smith, the "Co-founder"(Or was it just promoter? whatever), of this shit up and buck on the entire thing after the second attempt or something? He's been quiet about the thing since it got moved while Shia just seems to keep doubling down and hoping he'll make all his losses back.