Is this a rec thread

you're just mad she had more development than you did

>animes

rip kuroneko

I really feel like this should get talked about more than it does

Katanagatari.

Boku Dachi Ga Inai Machi Re

She was an idiot

She did develop in the Anime at all. It only goes up to chapter 33 and by then it's still just a gag strip about a loser. The stuff the Anime added to make a half assed conclusion comes off forced as fuck.

Did it even ended?

TF is that

*not

I ain't ever been so mad.

No ending was more disappointing than ending of Narutaru manga.

Both Full Metal Alchemist anime.

I never watched this shit and dropped it within 3 episodes because I hate tsundere but why so many people bitch about it?If youtubeis to be believed it ended with Kirino and Kyo whatever kissing and some siblings bullshit,exactly what I thought the type of guys who watch this would want for?

Soul Eater

I wasn't disappointed, more confused.

I think its only normalfags who hate incest hates the ending

You just outed yourself as an idiot

>both

How could Brotherhood have been any better with its ending?

The entire second half kinda sucked. I would have liked to see them follow the manga a bit further

It's not just normalfags, I dislike the ending too, but for a very petty reason. In the LN, it ends with a kiss on the lips, to make it clear that they are not over each other.
I'll just chalk it up to being a fairly bad adaptation

Usagi Drop

>animes
Kill yourself.

Hyouka - Fuck Oreki for being a pussy and not confessing
Darker than Black S2 - Fuck whatever the fuck happened at the end there
Panty & Stocking - Fuck Gainax

Final episode?

Just kill EVERYONE, cause that will make it deep.

It was so bad it actually managed to kill interest in the manga which was really popular around here. Amazing.

More like dissatisfying everything. I wish this had never happened, and it had been picked up by a studio that WANTED it to be good

That author does this alot, has 1 idea for a character, then as soon as it's done, kill them so they don't have to develop them further.

Did it with RE: Zero too.

Love makes you an idiot actually.
Her intentions were pure and actually fit her age despite being a chuuni.

>starts out as a great love against all odds story
>turns pants on head retarded by the end

digital tomatoes

just finished chuunibyou s2

that shit is up there right next to dtb and aldnoah for most egregiously regressive and terrible second season ever

Don't even remember how it ended desu

Silent Mobius.

Sfi Fi anime that aired on tech tv. Ended with a literal FUCK YOU GO READ THE MANGA message.

which would be fine if the anime didn't already take fairly chunky liberites

never ending is an ending. this is gold experience requiem!

>finally finds his bitch
>she gets herself killed by standing up in the middle of a gunfight like a dumbass
>main character goes on a suicidal rampage
>can't kill a guy despite bringing a gun to a swordfight
>muh noir feels

Guess which anime I'm describing.

True, kirino and her brother should have sex in the ending

Cowboy Bebop but the ending is fantastic actually

Pilot Candidate.

I think it ended at episode 2 with a 'last episode' OVA that featured things that never happened because it was a cancelled anime.

>techTV
I occasionally see Betterman get mentioned.

Haven't seen Gatekeepers get mentioned in a long while though. Some times I wonder if I should refresh my memory of these old series by watching them again but I can't remember if some of them were even good. Like that Soul Taker(?) I can't remember much about it.

Read some doujins. Kirino get what she deserves there.

>Kirino being eyefucked.
Thats the canon for me.

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
>Girl goes into surgery. Next scene plays out like she is dead. Instead of hoping she survives the surgery, MC says "goodbye". Epilogue reveals the grand secret that she liked the MC and not his friend.

A great one with a great ending

>Hyouka - Fuck Oreki for being a pussy and not confessing
The would have been out of character though, just him realizing/admitting that he's in love with Chitanda was enough . The ending was perfect for the series.

What really pissed me off was that yellow close combat chick that just sat there in an alley way and bled to death. Didnt even bother to call someone out on the street for help.