twitter.com/RickMeyerKSDK/status/911309743590952960

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lel

I hope the nigger with the gun in front of his dick shoots it off lol

It's like I'm really playing Tomb Raider

Shoes are for racists

Aren't these people anti-guns?

'Murrica What a joke

I can at least respect the two niggers and the geek with the shotgun in actually carrying.

Level 5 halfling ranger.

hanzo mains gtfo

Not anymore, now that they finally realize the value of the 2nd Amendment

>Antifa
They're just blm fags. Cops had their hands on their guns the second they saw that nignog with the rifle.
He was stupidly walking within slapping distance of the riot police.

LEFT WING GNOME SQUADS

>That fucking bow and arrow in the middle

AAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Left to right:

>failed abortion with no soul holding a walmart shotgun

>doesn't know how to use the safety or a holster and will eventually be dickless

>barefoot robin hood steals from the poor working class adults and gives to the rich college kids

>great grandfather was king of Africa, hasn't showered in 6 days

Come on where is the fuckin Dennis the Menace faggot with the slingshot, you know he is there too.

Fucking LOL

jelly of his nova shotgun. wish i could afford one. must be nice getting commie bucks to buy these things.

or do they own them?

That ugly faggot looks like he has down syndrome, what a bunch of pathetic cucks.

Godfrey Elfwick was actually a real person that whole time...

he legitimately is more scary than all the others combined, but maybe it's just his expression

Are these boys not just immediately arrested? Is open carry permitted just anywhere?
And surely that guy carrying without a holster is a bit much.
The guy with the bow is the only one who really looks like he'd do anything desu.

>Safety

>On a Glock

Ya know.......maybe the right side did win the war

Do it. Bitch.

Americans are fucking retarded.

how is this legal lmao

from this thread

>sees pic
I don't know man, I don't want to stain my guns with the blood of these things, I would have to destroy them afterword.

>120 dollar shotgun
>will work when you need it to

Pick only one

-t. owner of same shotgun

oh wow, now s/he's like Katniss! fighting against tyranny with a bow and arrow like a real hero!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated bottom of my class at St. Joseph's Prep, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Sup Forums, and I have over 300 confirmed trash can kills. I am trained in burning flags and I’m the top windshield batterer in the entire St. Louis antifascist action. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, Nazi. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of antifa sympathizers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can punch you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with a bike lock. Not only am I extensively trained in slap fights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Venezuelan feral cat BBQ squad and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn fascist. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

keked so hard with daquan

>cucked mongloid guy
>ghetto black panther
>wannabe anime character
>nigger in a dashiki

The alt-right is doomed.

Well, one would have to be legitimately retarded to think communism works after the shitshow that was the 20th century.

Kek
Been a while since I saw this pasta

Haha, good shit!

lol omg , what a joke

my sides.
what a bunch of manlets
Oh for a bag of caltrops
bows are great, though, indirect fire.

daddies money. most communists and anarchists are pretty well off thanks to their greedy boomer parents

wow, what a joke

Bruh

dumbass probably traded his velcro light up sneakers for colorful arrows

>Left Wing Trigger Squad

I'm worried they might hurt bystanders.
Well, it's more a question of when than if. It's not good.

Open carry is legal in the state. I think the city requires a concealed weapon permit to openly carry.

I'm curious if you guys know who the fuck these people are yet?

None of these people look like they do much real life living... they all look awkward as fuck, gat tucked into pants... the guy on the rights butt stock is all the way in like he has never fired it before... no extra ammo on any of them.

All wearing urban streetwear... no fucking shoes...

First time some joker sets off some simulators near antifa they will probably just shoot each other in panic

body language in that picture is epic. they are all btfo by one fat burger.

>dem AIDS skeletons

spoopy

>all these posturing
>these people could kill each other in an instant

But we now sharts won't do shit because you guys are fucking faggots. That's why 2nd amendment works in the US, you are too pussified to actually use your guns for what they are intended for.

>Nazis watch out

I wonder if those retards realize that fat old man practices that scenario for his IPSC matches every week.

kek, exactly what i thought

No boots. You should just throw your rifle and plate-carrier away, you won't need them if you don't even have a good pare of boots.

Day of the Emu when?

>I'm curious if you guys know who the fuck these people are yet?

my guess is one of them is an actual gun owner. The rest moochin'

>not one modern rifle with a red dot or variable scope

Quit spending so much on milsurp and buy useful shit.

This nigga ain't got shit on his feet. How far does he think he'll get when he can't run over shattered glass, can't run off-road onto stones, can't climb rocks, and is in a riot where glass, stones, and bricks are being thrown about?

This nigga must be out of his god damn mind.

he's going to be one street back, lobbing arrow over the buildings.

Hahaha holy fuck.

I reckon he'd trip on his long pants before he reached any glass mate

>No shirt
>No shoes
>No benis
What did he mean by this?

this is what diversity looks like

Found the unedited pic.

Laugh all you want fags but this guy is gets puss

Silent Bob and the Ginger are the only real threats there. The gonja reject will likely forget to take off the safety, half elf bastard archer will only be dangerous if tries to stab the old guy with an arrow, Soul Brotha Rapa McFourEyes will shoot his dick off and the happa is just standing there hoping to get laid via being The Perfect Gentleman.

not even the same arrows, or the same lengths, guessing he just got that from a pawn shop and was too triggered to actually own a gun or bow before he had to pose for that picture

>Laugh all you want fags but this guy is gets puss
Is """he""" really that flexible

Americans let these low IQ monkeys have guns?

Its €500. How do you not have €500?

I don't want anything to do with the STD infected hippies this faggot dicks.
Give me one loyal woman over an endless stream of prostitutes.

Contemplating why he let some nigga steal his shoes.

Kevin smith is part of antifa?

the guy with the bow looks like my runescape toon

jesus christ. you work quick. are you a wizardt?

Daryl Dixinbutts.

bare feet and a bow and arrow

holy shit

But seriously, a fucking bow?
Seriously?
What the fuck?
A stick would be more useful

$750 cdn, i don't have $750 laying around. Thanks Trudeau

what's his name Sup Forums?

none of these people know how to use a gun properly.

A FUCKING BOW

Nevermind his overly large pants which would quickly trip him up if he had to move quickly.

STD archer

bows and slingshots are very useful guerilla weapons against a gun-armed enemy. You can shoot from behind cover and kill armored opponents

its like watching battlegrounds

Just buy a bow bro

Oh...

Well as long as Rambo is there everyone is safe.

I'm the arrow you fags! I go around shooting arrows at Nazis who failed my city!

>locked

I fucking lost it and i dont ever want to find it!

pretty sure there's a gay rambo joke in there somewhere.