Whites are not equal

If you believe in inequality of races then you should also acknowledge white hierarchy and the fact that not all europeans are equal. If you do otherwise, you are a hypocrite.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observations_Concerning_the_Increase_of_Mankind,_Peopling_of_Countries,_etc.
youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg
youtube.com/watch?v=zGn4X1oEWPE
youtube.com/watch?v=HsLqkr7cgIk
youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
edition
archive.is/yzexD
aljazeera
archive.is/nPTml
archive.is/oSym2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course, no one is equal. Even within the same sub-divisions of race there will be inequalities, some will be smarter than others, and some stronger and healthier than the rest.

What must be acknowledged above all else is what and who brought western civilization to the world.

No shit, but your post reminded me which are the worst "white people". Cheers, subhuman.

"Subhuman" is a little uncalled for, races develop to adapt to their environment. In the Russian's case, they have evolved to be remarkably obedient to authority (even though all their authority figures are terrible) and they remain very united in misery despite ruling over vast tracts of land where you would typically expect mass balkanization. They are the ideal slave race, and so when they aren't being enslaved by others they are enslaving themselves. Of course, none of this is meant to insult them, merely point out their characteristics.

The argument that acting like sheep makes them more human seems a little inane to me.

Clearly you've never lived around or interacted with Russians or even understand how the social environment there has worked for the past several centuries.

this and this. there are even major biological differences in races making some better than others, but that in no way means any are 'sub-human'

Sort of like the black guy that said Mexicans were good at communal living...

LOL

>t. slav
Thanks for the reminder, subhuman.

They only hierarchy that matters is hierarchy of how cucked your people are.
Western europeans are bottom of the barrel, unfit to survive this century.

Fuck off kike.

>You're telling Sup Forums about equality/inequality

Not really

Most slavs evolved to be very distrustful of authority figures, to weed out shitty rulers

Then one day someone discovered an exploit: the classic liberal tactic of "wah wah they're bullying me even though i'm the boss"

If not being white or being low in the hierarchy means no more multiculturalism, refugees and communism like the true patrician anglos, nords and aryan krauts are pushing then I suggest we demote balts to nigger tier so that our primitive cultures could live alone in peace.

This. Meds are at the top, while at the bottom there are slavs and snowniggers

right. but those differences should manifest themselves in a natural way void of any government intervention.

>fuck niggers

Manlet meds can't even reach the top.

This.
(Germans on top, Anglos second in that group)Celtic-Germanic>Russians/Finnic/Balts>West Slavs

Meds and Balkanshits are mongrels

>we Slavs
>Serbia
you are gypsy, serv. it's ok, don't be ashamed of who you are. think of it as being gay. gays are born gay, and servs are born gypsy.

Russian shill divide and conquer thread. Sage

ok

Oh look, this kike russian larping as "germanic" coming to d&c all over again.
Kill yourself Shlomo.

>demote balts to nigger tier
We have always been that. And we are dying out anyway, so who cares.

>divide and conquer
pathetic autistic meme

its true though. we know what youre doing, Ahmed.

inter-ethnic differences are insignificant compared to interracial differences

Correct

and still we're better than niggers
really makes you think

They look damn good. The uniforms are too great.

The founding fathers were pretty woke on this subject, and the law was designed in part to allow this hierarchy to develop without government intervention. The differences between ethnic subgroups are best mediated within themselves.
If you cant tell that redheads and blondes get along better together than with somalis then your just a dumbfuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Observations_Concerning_the_Increase_of_Mankind,_Peopling_of_Countries,_etc.

So now you not only shitpost in afd general but all over /po/?

/thread
The one race the European race

>The one race the European race
I never said inter-ethnic differences didn't exist, only that they're not really worth squabbling about, you fucking moron.

aren't you slave of the ottoman?
truly superior

>not really worth squabbling about
Not when mongrel European races can come to our homeland. Maybe I consider non-Germanics to be inferior, but why should it matter? You are not supposed to be in a Germanic nation if you are not one.
Why do Italians look so similar to arabs, Jews and mulattos?
youtube.com/watch?v=FdLig5mFTqg
youtube.com/watch?v=zGn4X1oEWPE
youtube.com/watch?v=HsLqkr7cgIk

i don't know why nordic look like a feminine version of us, why finnish look like chick, why anglos are so fucking ugly,why slav look like white niggers and other memes?
just enjoy our actual diversity nobody we will take away, i got green eyes but not for this i'm more white than my sister who has brown eyes...

Jews love to create divides like "your not REALLY loyal to your race" or "If you believe in equality then you must be worse than your neighbor!"

Except it won't work this time because Biological Realism is something we accept.

I agree, even though we are all Europeans, there is a big difference between us.

>mongrel European races
What exactly do you mean by a mongrel European race? Just a mixture of different European ethnicities? The reason I ask is because the mixing of different Indo-European tribes is where we get the European ethnic groups we have today. Anglos are a good example of this.

>Maybe I consider non-Germanics to be inferior, but why should it matter?
It doesn't, that's what I'm saying.

>You are not supposed to be in a Germanic nation if you are not one.
I agree with you, user, but I think that ship might have sailed.

>Why do Italians look so similar to arabs, Jews and mulattos?
That's what the are
youtube.com/watch?v=D9KU1N4Wpbo
u know, if I gave a fuck I'd go watch some """italian tv""" for 10 seconds to spot the first nigger, but I'd much rather just call you a cucked shitskin, because that's what shitalians are tbqh
don't know what all the fuss is about, it's not like you guys don't absolutely LOVE it
what's it been now, serious?
5 decades of nigger migration?
well done!

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html

On the matter of Macepakis can only say that you a bunch of turkish gypsies in denial
>that ship might have sailed.
For USA maybe. You don't belong to our homelands amerimutt

>Anglos
Northwestern European + Northwestern European

Really made me think

Let's archive

>edition cnn com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue
archive.is/yzexD
>aljazeera com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
archive.is/nPTml
>aljazeera com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
archive.is/oSym2

>based hardcore Russian bro and nordbot in the same thread

Technically speaking, and historically, the greatest amount of innovation, scientific progress, etc. came from

1. Britain
2. France
3. Germany
4. Italy

Every other group of white people contributed much, much less than the 4 listed, and would be classified as inferior.

After all the wars, migrations, rapes , marriages of diferent ethnices and on and on , thru lightly 1000 years you must be delusion to think that thers any monogelitic country in the europe bah on the world. Check maps of haplogroupes, there are germans in slavic countries , slavs in germanic countries and also on and on. Now you can only look at this thru region or teritory like Asia, Europe, Middle East and so on with mixes thru every region, smaller or biger, so finnishing what I mean is that this post is pointless. Thank you, good night

>For USA maybe. You don't belong to our homelands amerimutt
I can't wait until this fucking meme dies. There are plenty of other former European colonies with much worse demographic outlooks than the United States.

>Northwestern European + Northwestern European
So you'd be fine with Swedes mixing with Irish? They're both located in Northwestern Europe, after all.

>trust the polish faggot to feel inferior and bring up le everyone is mixed meme

That shit can always change you faggot.

-.-

No one can compare to the superior northwesterners

>So you'd be fine with Swedes mixing with Irish?
In exceptional occasions it's permissible, but not desired. I would honour kill my son for bring home Italian or Balkan girl though
>former European
If you consider Iberians European, which they aren't
1) Germany
2) Britain
3) France
4) Scandinavia/Russia
Exactly

>In exceptional occasions it's permissible, but not desired.
Why not? You said it was okay for Northwestern Europeans to mix with each other.

>If you consider Iberians European, which they aren't
I'd love to hear how you justify that. Either way, I was actually referring to Boers and Afrikaners.

ebin :DDD
just continue like this bro
you don't absolutely waste your time to write at the 0.000001% of european population that really believe this, but can't do anything about because they are extremely retarded or underage and the only right of vote they have is on reporting post

>You said it was okay for Northwestern Europeans to mix with each other.
Are you retarded enough to confuse centuries old ethnogenesis with contemporary mixing? We have a beautiful scale of monoethnic NWEuropeans. Why should they be mixed in one thing en masse?
>how you justify that
Just fucking look at them, if you are too stupid for history and genetics
Meanwhile another pack of shitskins had landed in Italy

Well dear child with mind problems, I'm just telling the truth, if you doesn't like it , then its not my problem.

CAREFUL IVAN, CAREFUL!
4 billion africans by the end of the bloody century, i really don't care! we can work these things out in the next century. Provided we're not all speaking pidgin english and mulatto mutts!

meanwhile you think is completely our fault and not from the stupid eu laws that doesn't care at all about the flow of migrants

Look at Hungary or Austria and then look at yourself. Useless cucks. Italy is only relevant as victims and producer of gibsmigrants to Germanic nations these days anyway

>if i say it is the truth it is

Well, dear toilet cleaner, you aren't fooling anyone with your kike propaganda implying everyone is mixed. Try again.

you are trolling you can't really be this stupid
i'm feeling a retard for giving you my time

>import niggers, arans and other filth almost as early as 1940s
>Hans and EU forced us
dumb ass shitalian hobbits no one stops you from stopping all the boats and deporting all the migrants

>whites are not equal
>Europeans
Necktie for op please. Nigga what are you talking about?

This.

it's all part of our masterplan
in the end you will become all niger then is more easy to reconquist you like my ancestor did

>In the Russian's case, they have evolved to be remarkably obedient to authority
>This is what Sup Forums actually believed evolution is
Nigga evolution happens over a span of tens of thousands of years, whereas Tsarism is only 500 years old. Before that Russians actually lived in very autonomous communities.

How low are Italians?

we are not in an european scale

Yes, the brandis faces are more advanced, more intelligent and therefore more susceptible to depression

I never worked as toilet cleaner sorry I know we are plumbers our womens are whore and we steal your jobs, where does that put you? England always was queite multicultural country counting from viking's. Do yourself dna test's and show me proof that your 100% R1b . Btw I'm not a jew , your country is ruled by one since end of Napoleonic wars when Rotschild family taken over your banks and goverment. Or meaby even before that . And now say we were ruled by jews, but before that ask yourself how was that possible that right after regaining independence from Prussians jews owned most of economy. You have two shots. Also communism fallen even with western(jewish american banksters) help and jews were kicked out, something you will never understand, look what I told beefore, Rotschild's and stuff. Also I'm not saying I know everything, just saying facts( not mine) and responding for stupid posts, dunno why actually, I must be really bored.

true. slavs and celts > nords and meds

That's 3 years in the slammer for being a Nazi, Hans.

This, anyone who thinks whites are equal are no better than communists who think al humanity is equal.

The higherarchy of whites is the following;
1. British islanders (including the Irish)
2. French/west Europeans
3. Low Germanics (southern half of Germans, Austrians, Swiss etc)
4. Mediterraneans and Greeks
5. West Slavs
6. North Germanics
7. East Slavs
8. Caucasians

You are not even aN european (in european languages word Europe starts with a vowel) so fuck off Matthew

FUCK OFF.

Protestants can't stay higher than catholics in this case. Catholics literally saved Europe.

Brits are not even europeans, it's another athlantic civilication, they are not closer to us than Chinese people are.

that list is in reverse bruh. Also, the Irish have more in common with slavs genetically than they do with g*rms and an*los

Real list
1. Nordics
2. West Germanics
3. Irish
4. East/South Germanics
5. Mediterraneans
6. Slavs
7. Fr*nks
9999. *nglos

>4. Mediterraneans and Greeks
Mongrels
>Caucasus
Never even were European you subhuman Glendale-dwelling armenian rat

>Germanics/Celtics
>90% of human advancement, most radical nationalists, murderers and best societies

>Meds
>first case of European mongrelisation, buttfucking and some ruins

>Iran, Egypt and other shitskin beloved WE WUZ
>tyranny, weird cults of inbred rulers, mass slavery and nothing of value towards the advancement

Racially European = Germanic-Celtic, Baltic, Finnic, ethnic Russian (Belorussian), Bohemian, Moravian, Slovenian, some Poles and some Croats, Slovaks

Germans/Anglo-Celtics >other Celtic-Germanics >>> racial Europeans >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> power gap >>>>>>>> everybody else

dont ruin the narrative : ^)

What gave nords to the world?

inb4 LOOK AT THE STATUES ROME PEOPLE WERE NORDIC!!!1111

Russians are asiatic not Germanic or Nordic

montenegro AMOGS u all

>1. Nordics
>2. West Germanics
Basically brothers of the Anglo-Saxons

shhhhhhh...

Russian civilization has tends to be eurasian, I agree. But as for me true Russia was european, or at least had influence (our elite even spoke French)

>Germans on top

Ha.

>some Croats
>first settlements and artworks date back to 2500bce
>established since the 800s
>have own distinguished race (dinarics)
>major site of cro magnon remains
>some Croats

In the Iliad Odysseus is described as having red hair and Achilles is blond :^)

c'mon igor
be positive
like your hiv
how big is the difference between sea and continental croatia?
yeah because they were rare, exotic traits

Snowniggers are inferior by every possible metric except height (in wich they get surpassed by slavs, lol) and WEWUZ (they are expert in this field)

Who gives a shit what you think.
It's what you do that matters. And everyone in Europe does absolute shit, except maybe Finland on even days of week.
Europe sinks down below again, after every apex (think late XIX century) there's a trough.

Catholics worship the man who licks the feet of refugees, your he lowest of the low.
Russians are closer to Turks and mongols that Europeans.
Nope Irish was settled by Normans, Scots, Anglos and Vikings over the last 1000 years, and the pre inhabitants were no different to native Britons/celts
Nords never accomplished much, a few centuries of ''glory'' when raiding innocents and conquering half of a highly divided England doesn't really cut it
I divided Germanics up because North Germanics accomplished a lot less than south Germanics and French accomplished a lot more than all Germanics, Brits are top of that and built the world

We don't have to be faggots about it. I think whites can more or less actually coexist. Blacks, spics, jews, and arabs, we literally cannot live with.

That's the issue. We don't have to take race-realism to extremes. There's no point to take it to an absurdity. We know we can't live with niggers. We know jews are a problem. We know spics are a problem and destroy our communities. We can easily leave it to that level.

>russian intellectuals

This is true

Jews >> Power gap >> North europeans >> South europeans >> Other races

It's the modern day Brit to be honest.

Also elites from any of those > Bypass hierarchy

Elite Italian is worth much more than an average nord

If you haven't at least become a neo-protestant after this current Pope, then idk what to say to you.

give it a couple years and they'll be extinct anyway

daily reminder.