Tomoko thread

haha but seriously, Season 2 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/watamote/comments/4mxyre/when_season_two_will_get_made_tinfoil_hat_theory/
crunchyroll.com/watamote-no-matter-how-i-look-at-it-its-you-guys-fault-im-not-popular
maiotaku.com
maiotaku.com/animangas/4432-Watamote
myanimelist.net/featured/1212
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rY9IWKPdbn0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aVW9G5VPpEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hopefull never

Never

Never.
The anime was a massive failure.

you're a massive failure

Never; the anime bombed.
Someone post the photo of the Watamote event having empty chairs.

That picture was debunked a bunch of times.
It was just a picture before the actual event started.

SHIT

Japan fan of Watamote keep asking nico tanigawa is there gonna be a season he said maybe.

I think everyone would hate that second season given how the manga eventually turned into a slice of life starring a socially awkward girl.

What everyone wants is Tomoko going full supreme gentleman.

If Watamote not getting a season 2 they should just do 3 part ova just for the west to say thank you.

People about this right now m.reddit.com/r/watamote/comments/4mxyre/when_season_two_will_get_made_tinfoil_hat_theory/

is the anime that bad
t. only read the manga

If yuu-chan dump her boyfriend it gonna be a season 2.

No it really good maybe little bit better than the manga.

i never saw her boyfriend in the manga so far
t. on chapter 65
i saw episode one and its pretty meh honestly

It's really good, it has surprisingly nice animation full of great little touches, great music and great seiyuus.

then why is everyone shitting on it ITT

Go check it out it on crunchyroll Right now.

crunchyroll.com/watamote-no-matter-how-i-look-at-it-its-you-guys-fault-im-not-popular

S2 Never.
But the manga is still going.

Because it no season 2 that why.

>crunchyroll

Leave.

Saying that it was a commercial failure is a fact, not an opinion.

No one is shitting on it. The japanese just didn't like it.

>curantshirolu
ill just download it off the internet go raibh maith agat

They do now.

i see so its good but was a commercial flop?

>t.
Fuck off crossboarder

If do checkout anime episode 1 is chapter 1 and 4.

>Anime about unpopular girl is unpopular
I wish I could make a joke about it if I wasn't really sad about it, because adaptation is decent.

It sad but That the only why you can get episode 13.

you mean crosschanner?
ok
it is a bit sad honestly
jog on jap learn some english

>No it really good maybe little bit better than the manga.

Said almost no one about anything ever. And this isn't one of the exceptions.

Japs and westerners have different tastes.
That's it

Anime did do something better than the manga.

such as?

Not that user, but I think that voice acting gave certain scenes an extra layer (like that one where Tomoko jacked her earphones to the mic plug).

Tomoko dad walking into her room Tomoko get a hug that was really nice. tomoko making fun of anime.

redesign some character no one talk about this tomoko mom look Just like tomoko mom in the anime now.

Tomoko as a mom is hotter than her own mom

I would love and support her for as long as I live if she was real

>you will never have a happy, stuttering tomoko to raise your family with in the countryside
why live

i love how the baby's already disappointed in her

Tomoko would make a great mom and great girlfriend or wife.

>draw a dad
>call it a mom

why is this allowed?

some japanese woman look like this.

le modern women have short hair and since men are often drawn really femininely in anime it makes it a bit confusing
shed never cheat cos shes too awkward

>nothing gets done
>you have to clean the entire house
>you'll have to take care of toddler since your shit wife will spurge when you get home
no, she is a horrible person.

>implying having a stable male influence in her life wouldnt help her get her shit together

Some bad person.

Tomoko in her 20th look really cute.

is this from the manga or what? i havent read it all yet
makes my heart bleed

>citing a doujin

woo, lad

Yes it from the manga.

It from tomomote.

theee should just be a spinoff about her post marriage
the husband's face would never be shown for maximum self insert potential

maiotaku.com

maiotaku.com/animangas/4432-Watamote

>an anime dating site
how could this possibly go wrong

this is really fucking retarded

I know it fucking stupid.

>it
jap detected

that's ESL-kun you uncultured swine

Watamote is one of those manga like Zetsubou-sensei where even if the art style isn't that sexy somehow all the girls are so perfectly designed you just want to tie them all up and rape them until they all have that dead fish look in their eyes~

sorry
i dont like how yuu chan looks honestly. probably because she looks like my younger sister.

it's ok
sorry for being rude

>SZS
>not sexy

leave, and never return

Seen only one episode, and it gives this moe feeling you never feel in the manga. I read watamote to laugh at stupid shit not to relate or care for Tomoko.

i came for the latter tb h. i cant laugh at social awkwardness. too much second hand embarrasment you know?

You should relate and care for Tomoko

I'm happy I relate and care about Tomoko.

anime

manga

animu

Reminder that if Silver Link made new seasons of Watamote, they would be turbo lewd given the total amount of vulgar jokes, occasional fanservice, newer girls and actual beach and public bath stories in the manga.

Would you still like it?

checklist to turn Tomoko into Watamom II

>make her smile

Holy shit. I read the latest watamote and it's fucking adorable. WHAT HAS HAPPENED? This was the go to series for meta social cringe. Now it's a nicer slice of life.

It's like I had a pet turtle and over the last two years it slowly became a flop-eared rabbit.

why does tomoko look like she has a bulge

I want to pet that rabbit.

I have plans for him.

If something feel bad for me somehow I do end up with tomoko.

I know what gonna happen tomoko gonna have sex with me when I am sleeping.

I don't know Why but it feel like I'm post to be with a girl like Tomoko right now.

I don't like to say this but something gonna on why are all review for Watamote 7/10 everyone I talk to said Watamote is best sol anime and manga every made.

myanimelist.net/featured/1212

don't lose hope on season 2.

I want to cry so much right now.

Why is dragon ball super allow to fuck up over and over again but something like Watamote did everything right it doesn't get a new season .

Maybe I should look up some tomoko hentai .

I've read all the manga and watched all the anime. I like both and feel like they compliment each other. Couldn't really give one the edge over the other, except maybe for the manga having had more content and thus more overall stories to enjoy. Anime is good though and adds some extra layers. It really captures the feel and state of mind of social anxiety through its visuals, sound, and voice-acting.

This, basically.
As I understand, and I might be completely off-base here, while both the west and Japan have their genre conventions you are expected to follow, Japan is far more rigid with them and wants basic formulaic shows and characters, which is how they end up with incredibly prolific use of extremely specific character and plot types, while In the USA you have much more leeway to deconstruct and subvert conventions, and in fact may receive praise for doing so.
Not to say there aren't innovators in japan, or the west doesn't have its lion's share of generic derivative crap.
Watamote directly and indirectly satirizes a lot of anime cliches

And a lot of Anime fans don't want to see what rejects with social anxiety *really* can be like, or see their inner-working in all their grubby, perverse, misanthropic glory, and how unpleasant the experience is for both them and the people around them.
They want the fanciful, idealized, sanitized version that you see in both western and eastern media, the shy moe girl (or guy) with a soft voice who's really quite charming and just so lovable and just needs the nice self-insert to come along and break them out of their shell. In other words, Watamote is in part a long, agonizing long exploration of why your waifu (and you) is shit.

You call me and Tomoko shit.

I hope tomoko find someone love her much I do.

I'm gonna say this it a lot of people love watamote not on Sup Forums they want a season 2 just a bad as Sup Forums.

This how everyone feel right now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rY9IWKPdbn0

I don't want watamote anime be forgotten Just thinking about it make me cry so much.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aVW9G5VPpEg