What's the real reason for the US to push for war with North Korea...

What's the real reason for the US to push for war with North Korea? Is it to do with not being part of the ((International Banking System))), is this why Iran will be the next target?

This thread is brought to you by.

JIDF

Why are you asking rhetorical questions?

Duuuude I've told everyon I. No about the rothchild bankers. It's the seuol cause

Dotard Dotard Doturd

>What's the real reason for the US to push for war with North Korea?
they are actively developing nuclear weapons and they are threat to their neighbors and as well as the US of A.

International finance wants power, I dont gain anything from killing norks.

I can't believe there's literal tinfoil hat retards here who think the US fights wars in order to install banks. Bank warfare kek. I bet they think Vietnam or the first Korean War was fought over muhh central banks too. Is "central banks" a dog whistle for anti capitalists here ?

After we destroy his country we will have to rebuild it!

And what do I gain?

lol

Norks help iran with nuclear weapons. Norks are first, then iran. The jews win again

The US Govt is retarded that way. I would let them suffer!

>NK is a threat

Post the number of countries NK invaded vs US invaded

ironic, isn't it?

So tell us the real reason oh wise american. We seek your approval.

They aleready can nuke Tokyo, but they didn't. If they wanted it, they would do it - surely they are as mad as US media portraits them; yet they only throw shit at the water to scare off the yankees. Why? Maybe they just value their independece?

You know, DPRK nuclear program wasn't started because they are ebil gommunisg maniacs seeking to murder their own people but rather the opposite.

They need proper casus belli:

"NORTH KOREA HAS FOUND OIL"

WE HAVE GAINED "DEMOCRACY" CASUS BELLI AGAINST NORTH KOREA

Stop helping those crazy gooks faggot! We all know Putin is giving them free money and oil to fuck with the burgers.

So what, we shall stop taking any action if it benefits any third party?

Distraction from Syria. Things really heating up there, we arent even pretending we aren't supporting IS anymore

Is that Lauren Southern?

You know even Chinks are going full 180 on those crazy gooks right? Russia will isolate themselves even more. Meanwhile China is coming closer and closer with Western Europe and US while creating an economic empire on Africa without making a fuss about it. They will drop you soon once they enter central Europe as well.
So drop the crazy Kim and join the rest of the civilized world.

Trillions in rare earths and other minerals.

It will literally end problems in the region. After defeating Best Korea:
>US and China sign self-congratulatory agreement to allow "democracy to take its course" in NK, making us both look good.
>We of course allow China to be dominant influence over their affairs as main trade partner
>US removes THAAD from SK but leaves Muhrines on Okinawa
>After scoldings by Trump over the phone or beautiful cake, Chinese president agrees to not try to steal land in S. China sea for a while and SK/Japan stop anti-China propaganda
>Pax Asiana ensues
>Trump re-elected

There's a good chance NK is just going to use their nukes as a deterrence for the US, but we are talking about a government that is quite unstable. Looney toons shouldn't have nukes regardless of their original intent. They may do something stupid down the road.

Perhaps you should stop supporting a fascist who wants to recreate the USSR and gives money, resources, and nuke technology to a fucked state in order to try and get back at the US for past sanctions. Thats equivalent to giving a serial killer a gun because the kid across the street stole your candy.

There will be no war. They all hang out together behind the scenes.

fuck american n shit

North Korea is just trying to fight thru the Jewish globalist fucks that are all over america therefore already destroyed america utterly, dont talk unless you know the things behind it,its obvious.The JEWISH AMERICAN FUCKS WANT TO STEAL EVERY MINERAL THAT IS rightfully owned by the Norks

America can shove its nukes and pride up its own asses, we all know what happened on 911,vientam,afganistan,osama and so on

You mad Mosahmah?

North korea are marketing their nuclear program, and eventually will try to sell it to prop up their economy. The jews don't want more missiles in the middle east

Jobs, new American territory.
Were keeping the women. Were keeping the oil. Its gonna be great. Great people

the us needs wars to finance their budget

>peddling the "only North Korea, Iran and 2 other countries do not have a Rothschild bank yet" meme

Please prove to me how every African country is owned by Jews.

It isn't pushing war. Its being lumped with the results of incompetent ratings-whore presidents for the last 2 decades, and having to clean up the results. Letting a slow smoldering fire turn into a raging fucking inferno, then blaming the guy who has to clean up when shit is seconds away from hitting the fan and the flames are licking at your allies feet. Dumb cunt.

change with the times or get blowed up. nobody wants to put up with these shits as they are.Id like to see germany or the english go after them but well...

Minerals

>What's the real reason for the US to push for war with North Korea?
>NK is the one amking threts with nukes all the time and have litteraly declared war on the US many times

We are already at war with them that's how fucking stupid lil red rocket is