Rare 'trans-hurricane' forming in Atlantic. It's not over yet

Next hurricane forming in the Atlantic is a rare reverse (clockwise) hurricane named Nicholai, (formerly Nicola). It is still small, related image is an extreme zoom, and NOAA has held off making any announcement to avoid a panic after recent events.

It has however already formed an eye with intense winds due to the negative coriolic windshear effect as a result of changing its spin. Now tracking over warm water that will make it continue to grow in size initially. The opposing wind direction will generate even more friction and further heat the air at its core, virtually assuring Category-5 status by landfall.
These reverse "transhurricanes" are extremely rare, but also more predictable. The wind currents at the equator will cause it to spin further northward likely hitting New Jersey.

Also due to its unusual nature the winds toward the eye tend to 'spin out' and become more intense at the fringes as the heating process continues, causing damage over a wider area, (why it's blue in the middle and red out on the outside). Multiple states in the area will probably suffer severe damage as a result.

Prepare yourselves accordingly.

Other urls found in this thread:

oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/cyclone.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffir–Simpson_scale
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i read that thumbnail as "Hurricane Shoah"

>trans

Nuke it from orbit

>Trans Atlantic
So is it gonna demand its own bathroom?

Puerto Rico will be its bathroom

Kek

You're being too brutal user, they're not that smart, give em an easier joke..

Good morning laughter

A bit too on the nose for me, but nicely played.

>Nicholai
Nate is the next one you giant faggot.

>trans-hurricane
STOP. DEADNAMING. HER. IT'S NICOLE NOW. NICOLE.

Hurricane Kaiyoken x10

Quality numbers

Have you just assumed is gender ? Bigots need to die, PERIOD.

>anti cyclonic cyclone
OP is clearly a faggot.

Will this cause more damage than the previous hurricanes to hit the USA?

its a fucking typhoon nigger... RIP Jersey anons.

Typhoon is a fucking hurricane dipshit.

nigger what, its literally on a different scale, its the Theoretical CAT 6. typhoons only spin clockwise

Are you high?

Typhoon, Cyclone and Hurricane are all the same. They are named differently based on where they "get born"...

And CAT5 ist the highest.

oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/cyclone.html

Here. Educate yourself.

off yourself hans you cuck, you literally pointed out what i said, CAT 5 IS NOT THE HIGHEST.

>The only difference between a hurricane, a cyclone, and a typhoon is the location where the storm occurs

nigger im not talking about that, and why the fuck does it matter either cuck.

>in the Atlantic is a rare reverse (clockwise) hurricane named Nicholai

It is pretty rare for the earth to start spinning in the opposite direction. You're right about that.

First frogs, now even the hurricanes are turning gay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffir–Simpson_scale

Dude are you just fucking autistic? There is no Cat6. Only because some moronic incest journalist wrote about it, doesn't make it happen.

I can write about that you are a disgusting jew, and only because i write about it, makes it a fact ... dafuq dude?

Science hasnt discovered cat6 yet.

47% chance it kills itself.

Stfu cyclonophobe!

What the fuck am I reading

>trans
>named Nicholai, (formerly Nicola)

They are talking about the tranny conspiracy. Like 'nuclear war' is code for war against the nuclear family. Watch They Live. It is about them. Take a closer look at your bosses and teachers.