Why does Sup Forums hate and revel in the misery of other countries plight? It's not just (((bants)))...

Why does Sup Forums hate and revel in the misery of other countries plight? It's not just (((bants))). We all talk of white unity and preserving the West but theres not even unity here. Serious discussion please.

Bro. There is massive shilling going on.

Aye , i hide threads with "hate" in the title at this point , german hate thread , bong hate , aussie hate thread etc...it's all JIDF threads dawg

We should be making threads about how to make our local communities better , local militia etc , that should be the priority , instead people all tune in to hating someone on the other side of the globe , fuckin joke

i have so many filters i have to scroll down to see them all.
but mods are fucking with Sup Forums deliberately, they delet legitimate threads with discusion going on (like over 100 posts) and leave fucking off topic threads hanging for hours, even though they are against rules, and there's no discusion in them.

Sup Forums is at its lowest.

jews

what a f8ckin mess

>its not bants because it hurts my feefees
Kill yourself, you fucking woman.

>expecting unity on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums
Go back.

Bump

most thread are shill thread from leftists, whats why

>go to politically INCORRECT board
>my feefees hurt
We're not mongols but it doesn't hurt me if I get called one, man up

>We're not mongols

that whole Tay experiment was a complete success. using modern machine learning they figured out how to accurately simulate a /po/tard in like 2 days. witness the results. get PSYOP'd bitches

I do not actively participate in hate threads, but I personally do not care about westerner plight. No sympathy

>we're not Mongols

>we're not Mongols

I dunno mate, whenever there's an obligatory sand nigger chimp out over here, besides all the part and parcel memes etc, there's a fair amount of support and unity. I think you're maybe just a little too faggy.

ROMANIA ARE FILTHY GYPSIES LOL

Cute meme

Get the fuck out of here. Do you think shouting Sweden Yes, Be America get shot, Britbong/Kraut is secretly called Mohammed etc helps. It's not about having a thick skin. You are the last person I would want in building a community.

Sup Forums is mostly mongrels with an inferiority complex. They worship the white man but are jealous of his success. Hence we get thread after thread of mongrels attacking whites with another set defending.

Nice meme