Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4836016/Girl-forced-live-Muslim-carers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is the jew a square?

>Genocide
>Turk on Armenian

No one cares about the Assyrians.

How will we ever recover?

Why don't white people just have more babies?

Not an argument
>Muh blacks and hispanics
>muh cost of childcare

Minorities are able to get around the costs. Give a better explanation.

Like nobody cares about olive niggers.

Why the hell does the Nazi ball not have a swastika and why is it using a burger rifle?

Jew physics.

Minorities don’t “get around the cost”, they pass off the cost to whites. We can’t afford to pay for all of Jamal’s fatherless bastards as well as our own families

We should not be forced to have to compete with shitskins on how many babies we have, we have enough children and non whites literally don't belong here.

"WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our >>Posterity

>Minorities don’t “get around the cost”, they pass off the cost to whites
You literally contradict yourself. That's one of the ways they get around the cost of child care. Offer a valid argument.

>Minorities don’t “get around the cost”, they pass off the cost to whites
Average white family is 2 children or less. You need 3 for a healthy growth. There is not enough.

>non whites literally don't belong here
Not an argument.

Yes it is look at my post above yours non whites are not the posterity of the founding stock or the founding fathers and therefore do not belong in the country.

Turks also killed Greeks and Assyrians.

>"WE THE PEOPLE of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our >>Posterity

Do you know what posterity means? A nigger is not the posterity of the founding stock and neither is a spic.

>That's one of the ways they get around the cost of child care
So who are we supposed to pass the cost of our children on to? Welfare-dependent shitskins?

Because they are being forced to support other people's kids through welfare

The Preamble does not nor does it imply anything on race. It doesn't even mention Gender. You're adding an interpretation that isn't there.

armenian genocide is a lie :D reeeee

No, you're too fucking dumb to understand what it mean you fucking idiot.

>"POSTERITY -- 1. Descendants; children, children's children, &c. indefinitely; the race that proceeds from the progenitor.

t. ermen rapebaby

No idea about US but I can tell you what happens here
>turkfucks come over
>breed children like crazy
>get ~600€ for the first two years of a child's life, 200€ afterwards until they're 18
>don't give a fuck about their kids, just rake in the shekels
Meanwhile you'd rarely see the locals do the same (unless they're basically the equivalent of "white trash") because they seem to be aware that kids cost a ton and you probably shouldn't get any if you're not at a point in life where you can provide for them.

I love how you distort the definition of posterity to fit your agenda. Let's view the full definition as it is used in Webster's 1828 dictionary since that is what you used.

>1. Descendants; children, children's children, etc. indefinitely; the race that proceeds from a progenitor. The whole human race are the posterity of Adam.

It uses race to indicate humanity, not the color of someone's skin. You literally have no argument.

>uses 1824 dictionary because it has some Jesus bullshit
Yawn, you're wrong if everyone was supposed to be here from all races then why was the first immigration act in 1790 only allowing white people a lot of the same people who signed the declaration of independence and helped create the first constitution signed it, and why were slaves and injuns not citizens?

Because it was "created". It's not an actual country.

You're not too bright, are you?

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

didn't you hear?
Whites having babies is "next-level nazi stuff"

Because feminism made western women worthless

FYI, Armenian genocide never happened. Only soldiers were killed.

FACT
A
C
T

Policies meant to deliteriously affect birth rates of one group fall under the definition of genocide. White birth rates have declined so if you can prove that was the goal of some policies then it's genocide. Fuck off.

>you literally have no arguement
And what's your arguement olive nigger? Whites should have more kids? Well we have to provide for all the niggers and spics so yeah sure why doesn't the last reliable race that holds up our country just go on gibmedats and produce children? Yeah that surely wouldn't fuck up everything these immigrants get to enjoy

>2050

Article 2 of the Convention defines genocide as

...any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2[3]

ANY of the following faggot.

> (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

Bringing in Refugees/immigrants when your country has non-replacement level birth rates constitutes intentional conditions which bring about the destruction of the native group. That is genocide.

You know, if you shared that shitty Plebbit-tier meme with anyone on the left, they'd call you out because the Soviet Union only ever committed democide against ethnic Russians, not genocide.

Wrong rifle

>I'VE GOT YOU NOW POLE

Olive niggers ? you mean mizrahi (original semite) trash ?
>inb4 Greeks are better than other humans and you know it.

You realize your country has one of the lowest fertility rates in the West right? And here you are shitposting up a storm while your country is dying.

>want to have a familly
>can't spare money because lol taxes
>meanwhile muhamad has 12 state funded babies
>they become criminals and make the country a living hell
>don't want to have a familly anymore in such shithole
With my wife we decided we'll only have children if we can leave this shithole for Europe. No way I raise a child in a muslim country.

Well, my country might be at 1.3 children rate, but look at it like this, at least we won't be nuked in WW3, so things will get better in a few years.

We have to pay the nigger tax

TRAITRE tu jette l’opprobre sur le drapeau, sur la grande nation.
Nous savons que tu le fait exprès pour provoquer notre lynchage par les autres nations et ainsi tuer la fierté du peuple français.

Cela ne marche pas.

You're right. Get rekt, alt right. Repent!

They don´t get around the cost. They breed, be unable to grant high education to your kids, have those kids to be a failure and then blame those citizens who chose to have 1-3 kids and make ´em lawyers/medics

So Tibet?

So many mistakes in this one. Soviets didn't genocide Russians, kikes did. Nazis didn't genocide kikes, kike imagination did.

*repaint

>Not an argument.
t.brainlet without any knowledge of history
Why white genocide denialists are always so ignorant?

>(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4836016/Girl-forced-live-Muslim-carers.html

>spics fuck like rabbits and have 10000 kids while living of government assistance
>tyrone also has 300 kids, all with different mothers, who all love off government assistance
>hurr durr blacks and apics arent an argument
as it turns out, when you look at facts, it is those groups

this

>implying racially mixed babies aren't just destroying whatever race the parents are and making a totally new race that will conquer the world

What happens to dark things when you put white things in them? They get whiter.

I beg to differ

leftish syriza bitch, go kys.

>the NEETs of Sup Forums having kids

kek

that's right you rightwing faggot, I'm syriza that's why I post Greek M2000 with Archangel Micheal on them.

Fucking fash , I'll punch you.