Characters that will never use their power to its full potential

Characters that will never use their power to its full potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Magic is one hell of a drug.

Electromagnetic Gaara with legendary hacking abilitys and resistance to mind control and the power of a military grade railgun and electricity and I'm sure I'm forgetting other things. She should be able to dominate with any one of those alone but still gets handled by lesser opponents. She don't deserve her power. She's pathetic.

I mean she is a girl what do you expect

At least she knows what her power is.

She only loses against higher tier enemies, like Accel and Touma.

>#1 just reflects everything she throws at him
>#2 just shits out dark matter and would be invulnerable to her attacks like with the #4
>#4 would defeat her if she went all out
>#5 has no combat ability
>#7 is just a straight up ass kicker who would manhandle her

She's not even worth talking about among her peers.

If she used her power properly she could defeat her peers no problem.

If anything that is far above her full potential

If any of them used their powers properly they'd still be leagues ahead of her, especially the #7.

>Electricity based ability
>Cannot speed blitz
>No gigantic thunder attack
>No lightning spear attacks

Why is she given this power again? She's boring as fuck with muhh railgun

How? Mugino and Misaki of course but Accel and Kakine are immune to her powers and Gunha survived a blow from her almost level 6 form, there is no way Misaka could defeat them

I know it's a joke, but it kind of annoyed me that she didn't know how big Misaki's boobs were. With her super vision and supercomputer brain she should have been able to calculate their volume just by looking at them.

Every anime character ever. Authors everywhere can't write for shit.

The fact that she can use her power like Gaara alone is legendary on top of everything else she can do. She can literally sand coffin someone if she was desperate and suffocate them even if they are invulnerable to massive pressure.

>Cannot speed blitz
Only two Espers (maybe 3 if you count Gunha) in this entire series have any capability of speed-blitzing. Mikoto is not one of them. Why do people always assume electricty=Speed-blitz?

>No gigantic thunder attack
You mean like the one from Volume 1's Prologue? Or from Volume 3 on the Bridge?

>No lightning spear attacks
You mean like the ones she fires ALL THE FUCKING TIME?

Who would win, Misaka or Magneto?

Magneto would win a fight, Misaka would win overall because she'd gain a mentor.

>Only two Espers (maybe 3 if you count Gunha) in this entire series have any capability of speed-blitzing. Mikoto is not one of them. Why do people always assume electricty=Speed-blitz?
Because everyone else literally does, even that Thor nigga is way faster than her.

>>No gigantic thunder attack
>You mean like the one from Volume 1's Prologue? Or from Volume 3 on the Bridge?
That's not big, I'm talking City destructive big.

>>No lightning spear attacks
>You mean like the ones she fires ALL THE FUCKING TIME?
Name a single time where she's thrown anything like this?

Even Pikachu would beat Misaka

What. Mikoto would murder Pikachu.

>That's not big, I'm talking City destructive big.
Why would she use an attack that kills everyone around her when she is trying to protect the city?

She wouldn't kill something that cute

Frying all the electronics and defence mechanisms of AC is not destructive enough?

Hei x Mikoto OTP

>Can influence the minds of humans with unlimited range and through indirect means such as writing.
>Could control the entire world with this one ability.
>Has seven other abilities.
>Doesn't bother because doing so won't help reveal the secret of the universe's origin.

>Because everyone else literally does, even that Thor nigga is way faster than her.
Everyone else is a normal human being and Thor is a battle-crazed magician who can literally move the world to put himself in an optimal position. He lives for fighting. Of course, he'd be faster than average.

>That's not big, I'm talking City destructive big.
Can 5 billion Volts even pull that off? I have my doubts. Besides, what reason would she have to pull city-destructive level feats?

>Name a single time where she's thrown anything like this?
This ain't Negima, dumbass. She isn't just going to magic lightning into the shape of a spear. That isn't how electricity works.

Too bad Mikoto would never use her power like this.

I'm saying she should have an electric attack that destructive in her arsenal if she's meant to be the best of the best electric esper in the series.
She don't gotta use it then.

Nope, Pikachu beat Regice and Latios.

Even if she did, the people who she would use it against would either find some way to break through it or would be moving too quickly for her to encompass.

>Name a single time where she's thrown anything like this?

Not the guy you're arguing with, but her standard electrical attacks (i.e. the ones she throws at Touma during their scuffles) are explicitly described as "lightning spears".

That's just a quirk of Kamachi's writing and probably not at all what you have in mind.

>ILLUSION
which one is the real me?!
>TIMU
*appears behind you
yare yare onii-chan
>SWORD
*cuts you into ribbon
who's the kaiju now?
>ERASA
not even one molecule will be left!
>CREATA
and now a new nicer onii-chan appears

Then how can you tell she doesn't have an attack like that if she had no opportunity to use it yet?

The one and only.

>her standard electrical attacks (i.e. the ones she throws at Touma during their scuffles) are explicitly described as "lightning spears"

Hence the reason why I said she fires them all the time.

She could even theoretically use that power to make an armor around herself and use the electricity to harden and propel it to make her extremely fast and strong. There is literally soo much potential she's not using.

>city can build a cyborg slut that can use all the level 5 powers on top of copying anyone's esper powers within a certain range and follows orders willingly

Why even bother with level 5s past the #2? They're just getting in the way.

>Because everyone else literally does
Besides saints, saint-tier magicians, angels and Magic Gods, Who else can?

A boy falls in love with a clone.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the clone's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the doppelganger, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Accel's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of VECTORS.

>A boy falls in love with a clone.
I really want this to happen somewhere somehow.

Are you implying Super Hamazura is not a magic god?

Honestly, there are a lot of people in Raildex who could use their powers better than they are.

Weirdly enough, this is actually a plot point with Touma. Touma sucks so hard at using his Imagine Breaker for its actual purpose -- as in, more than just beating down magicians who live their lives incorrectly -- that the magic gods who created IB subconsciously created another power called "World Rejector" and placed it into the right hand of another high school boy who's best described as an anti-Touma.

When i said everyone else i meant every other electric user in anime or manga uses that ability to boost their boost their speed.

She don't gotta have a reason just saying that should be the standard of a "top tier" electric user.

Yeah i know it's not negima I'm just showing she ain't thrown no spears and if we are talking logic how was she not able to practically cause severe damage to Touma despite shocking him several times?

Because the level 5.3 misaka didn't even do that.

why doesent mikoto just autocast a thundercloud above her at all times and if she wants to take out anyone have a lightning bolt just strike the person? unless their accelerator or someone from the magic side thats at saint/magic god/touMAN , the chance of seeing or take that and keep standing it coming is next to 0. i mean a lightning strike moves at 220,000,000 miles per hour which is 1/3 the speed of light. Literally impossible to see that coming unless you have precog(cough touMAN) or read minds, and reading minds clearly does not work on her

That would be legendary.

This is only because she's a dumb moralfag who will help people who tried killing her and saving her loved one seconds ago.

I wish there was a esper who could steal abilities and rob this slut.

Friendly reminder that Hamazura is secretly a level 6, unknown to everyone. His esper ability is luck.

S3 never, the shitposting over his luck would be magnificent.

Fast Thor is not Thunder God Thor so that really doesn't count. Even then he himself isn't really that fast, it's technically the world that's actually moving.

Evangelion.

Not to mention this would in turn give Mikoto the ability to fly.

>Mikoto
>full power

By scientific logic, any electric user would be able to create a quasar at its full potential

>worst bitch in the city is inlove with him

his luck is √-999

Except the Magic Gods are all Toumafags, and the only reason World Rejector ever happened is because they doubted him for a bit if he'll be their boy after he decided to save Othinus

>I wish there was a esper who could steal abilities and rob this slut.

Rensa? Though hers would be more "copying" than "stealing".

>Misaka will never pull off a chain reaction electricity attack on a rainy day against her opponents

>worst bitch in the city is in love with him

Are you talking shit about Mugino? She's top tier. She just needed a little calming down with her yandere tendencies.

It would be one glorious why don't they shoot him thread

She'd praticly be a thunder goddess raining down thunder and steel from the sky.

Even Accelerator doesn't use his power to its full potential. There's near limitless things he could do if he was creative since it could be applied it to just about everything.

FINDS

>When i said everyone else i meant every other electric user in anime or manga uses that ability to boost their boost their speed.

So because every other series has it, this series must have it by default. Literally what did you not get in the fact that Mikoto is a regular 14 year old girl with the ability to produce 5 GV? That is it. She cannot use this to speed blitz. If you can tell me how that can be used to speed blitz (and do it without crashing her into a wall), by all means. Speak.

>She don't gotta have a reason just saying that should be the standard of a "top tier" electric user.

The top-tier in her verse. HER VERSE. Not the fucking union of all anime-verses. Her verse.

There is literally only one known electricity user who can compete with that and that's Thor.

>Yeah i know it's not negima I'm just showing she ain't thrown no spears and if we are talking logic how was she not able to practically cause severe damage to Touma despite shocking him several times?

Because Ohm's Law and subconsciously holding back.

She cannot throw literal spears made of lightning. End of story.

Rensa doesn't copy the level 5 powers, she comes equipped with them from the start. But she can't go all out with Mikoto's powers because she's a cyborg.

she top ti--- did you not read WW3 arc? she was literally walking cancer that shouldve just casted her meltdowner into her brain and ended her pitiful life. hazama should just fuck saiai shes literally best NT girl

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Yeah i mean someone like chrollo who actually takes the ability off the user.

Touma has the most luck.

Did you stop reading the series at WW3? She prevented Accelerator from getting himself killed like an idiot, among other things. Mugino a best.

Also her ability to construct weapons with her control of metals shards is under used. The weight of the weapon is supported through her power so theoretically she could wield weapons many times bigger than she is

That is only because plot armor saves her most of the time

>mods delete Keit-ai all day yesterday
>it's spreads even more

Touma has imagine breaker though. Hamazura has nothing.

Misaka's problem is that her powerset, while impressive, is still bound to and limited by physics. This makes her mid-tier at best in a world where the bigger fish in the pond (Othinus, Fiamma, Birdway, Aleister, anyone using Dark Matter, et al) can throw around magic that takes a steaming dump on the laws of physics themselves.

I'm entirely sure accelerator should be able to reform matter and create black holes if he wanted.

Well, plasma is a start.

That would be a Level 5 AIM stalker
But its never gonna happen since apparently Kamachi forgot about her, not she was an interesting character in the first place

Still waiting for Mikoto to break. Break, little girl. Break.

this motherfucker right here. he has so many skills and counters including PHYSICAL DAMAGE COUNTER,MAGIC DAMGE. he didnt even use his black beam of death. and he still manages to get his dumbass killed. jesus fuck

She's boring because she always holds back and thus her attacks are shit.

Fuck misaka and the clones, till this day I'll never see the actual outcome of accels plasma bomb on the city and he'll never ever use it again.

It takes only 10 Pikachus at a high altitude to cause a thunderstorm and most electric type pokemon can cause electrical storms doing basically nothing, electric pokemon are really powerful compared to Misaka as one electric type move Thunder is literally a lightning strike aimed directly as you.

Just like Touma, Hamazura, and any other main.

>Fuck misaka and the clones
If only.

If the clones are only 2 months to three years old...does it still count as pedophilia? Because I prefer Worst and she's the youngest.

We are never gonna see Sinbad use all his djinns at this rate.

Which misaka clone would you fug?

They're all going to the bin soon anyway so I doubt anyone cares

Last Order

I want to make babies with literally all of them

Mikoto was outsmarted and nearly killed by Frenda who has no powers whatsoever. But that delicious plot armor kicked in and she was made to look good by taking on two more and barely winning.

Pretty sure electrokinetics at master level can control the electricity inside your brain and instantly kill you by shutting it off though or permanently paralyze you by halting the electrical messages in your muscles and then there is a the electron bonds of molecules that take this shit to the next level.

A
E
O
N

O
F

N
U
I
T

Reminder killua would destroy misaka and any saint in seconds.

Winning with no damage beyond a couple of bruises. Mikoto has tons of plot armor

railgun couldnt even hit him if she tried. accelerator can deflect force and redirect it around himself. he actually does this later in the series in a auto pilot passive sort of way for sound but it implies he could have had perfect defense pre injury

All of that and she can't charge a battery.
WHAT
THE
FLYING
FUCK
KAMACHI

Everybody knows touma and hama get by on plot armor and nobody says they are stronger than they are.

See

She'd be okay if she used her power like a pro.