Which Overlord girl would you want as your sex slave?

Which Overlord girl would you want as your sex slave?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vcbrZ6HG
dandwiki.com/wiki/Divine_Rank_(3.5e_Variant_Rule)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ainz

That's no girl boy, no girl!

I want to savagely impregnate Albedo in her new dress.

I want to tenderly romance Pestonya and Nigredo and raise kids with them.

All of them.

Slavery is bad you shitlord. Fuck your opressive fantasy!

I want to pat Pestonyas head and tell her shes a good girl

I want to be Albedo's sex slave

That bug maid.

Next part of vol10 in jap for anyone who wants it: pastebin.com/vcbrZ6HG

One could say that of all religions...

>pastebin.com/vcbrZ6HG
Are you scanning all?

>elevens will never make a doujin of Narbereal being raped while wearing that lingerie

I want to marry Mare!

Through a corridor that has passed through many times as Momon, union president of the room to the over is not passed, it was passed to the next room. But the room that is used as a reception room. Is a pluton Ain Zach of man over union length of virile manhood of pick-up was. But the person that may be in over adult shop where there is acquaintance was taken forcibly brought as Momon. However, as the Ainz wool skandha Mashirubeo not forget that first meeting, we must pay attention to words and deeds.

Is that after she spreads herself to.show your sperm leaking from her filled womb?

>Ainz wool skandha
Gets me every time

RIP

I want to become Demiurge's sex slave!

Even if my penis were to be torn from my body right after that, I would rejoice that my sperm were allowed to establish a beachhead in Albedo's pussy.

What is she dinking.

Milk of the Incubus.

Milk from Happy Farm

How do you get milk without breasts.

Note (deeper meaning)

it comes from the penis

Arent devils very prideful. why would he just give out milk some woman.

That's succubus Suzuki Satoru.

But why is he drinking it

Because it's feeding time. She doesn't like the taste.

Is Ainz stronger than Slime-kun or Shieldbro?

>Shieldbro
Probably.

>Slime-kun
Debatable. That series went to shit halfway in though so Ainz wins by default.

I don't know about shieldbro. The series went retarded and ended with him becoming a god that travels the universe killing other gods.

Sounds really fucking retarded. Then again I know shit about it.

God-fumi>Ainz>=Rimuru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naofumi

This happens just at the end of the WN though. Who knows how will the LNs will end.

Author retconned the WN ending because of the massive amounts of buttmad.

Shieldbro and Slime are stronger, if by Slime you mean Slime Tensei.

Ainz is however, among the series that adheres it's own rules, one of the strongest. Rudi, Ernesti, Tanya, Kail, you name it, they aren't remotely as broken cause the story isn't written that way.

Besides naofumi only borrows power from the world he visits so he'd have to stick to he rules of NW. In that case Ainz would always win due the to the power of Time stopping countermeasures

It isn't actually. Spoilers ahead but think of each universe as a 'server' hosting a different game, Naofumi just got gud enough to stomp faggots regardless cause he knew how to min max real well and has high PvP experience.

The gods in said story are basically your cashitem/glitch/exploit/hax fag that's bullying scrubs on the 'server' while keeping them in the dark. Not all of them are like this, but many are and it's not like Naofumi is alone in this.

But that's all near the end, and until that point you won't get to see much sign of it unless you pay attention to the hints scattered through out the series. No idea how the LN will deal with it since it changes nearly as much as Overlord does.

Naofumi would be a level 100 WC if he went in the NW, complete with Wild Magic and every possible counter measure. There's no way Naofumi would forget something like time stop counters when the Shieldbro universe basically had the mechanics of 8 fucking worlds combined.

To me at most it would end as a tie every single time.

Did he retcon it again? The original ending just had him go back to his world and presumably the bitch goddess won right?
I'm not expecting anything better. The LN had a Goddamn T-Rex pop up for no reason afterall.

>Slime
I stopped reading it a bit ago, when Slimebro insta killed a massive army
Doesn't seem much more impressive than Ainz's arsenal

The t-rex was sealed away by the previous heroes... who liked to seal away a lot of stuff for some reason.

I thought nigel would release it as chapter by chapter?

I mean, they had their reasons not to kill the spirit turtle and the other 3 great beasts. The Dragon T-rex was probably a special case since it had a dragon emprah fragment inside it.

He will. He's also releasing stuff as he gets it done.
The chapter releases will also be edited and checked.

Nice.

Not really. It all depends on what Naofumi aims to do, how he specs, and how merciful/merciless he is. It isn't a guarantee he will win, but the odds are in his favor if he really is gunning for Ainz simply due to being able to spec himself whatever he wants as he enters the world and he has the ability to spectate Ainz from outside the world as well.

If he goes in blind, well honestly Ainz has it, but chances are any time Naofumi goes in blind, it's a mere fragment. NW runs on 2-3 systems known so far, Yggdrasil + Wild Magic + Martial Arts, assuming WM/MA is separate. It's nowhere near as straining as the 8 combined systems/worlds that Naofumi had to go through.

The only way it'd be a draw every time is if Naofumi comes to terms with Ainz, which is actually pretty likely though he'd tell him to tone down the slaughter in exchange for helping him out. It'd get really weird once Ainz starts asking Naofumi to search for his guild mates and how Albedo handles it though.

To begin with I don't think Naofumi is so moralfag at the end of shieldbro he tries to right every wrong possible, his job is merely so that gods like himself can't just go in a world and abuse invincibility and ruin everything. The most he would do is kill World Eater if that thing was beyond Nazarick.

In terms of achievement it isn't, but that's cause Slime's world is written out the ass and everyone is far more broken than in Overlord. It's a lot less structured than Shieldbro, which ramps up power levels on a calculated level (even if it's self-insert tier). Slime is effectively just as amazing as Shield at the end, with the ability to go back to his original world, save his original self, send his friends to other worlds and all that shit, cause it doesn't adhere to any rules. Author does what he wants. Yeah it's pretty bad I dropped it as well but read spoilers.

>The LN had a Goddamn T-Rex pop up for no reason afterall.

Are you sure? Is there literally no connection to the story for it? I mean they introduced weebland in the LN and had everyone swap their mail/full plate/leather for kimonos and katanas right? What was the purpose of that again?

Read Said t-rex also had a Dragon emperor fragment so it was at that point in time too powerful to defeat.

Yeah I read that but until you gave the part about the fragment it just sounded silly. Makes a lot more sense now.

It was called a fucking dragon T-rex for a reason user. Anyway, even if it didn't have a fragment of the emprah, it wouldn't be so far off to say it was a particularly powerful monster that rode on them waves of destruction.

Also remember that Naofumi can't do much on his own as his job is to defend. Luckily he always comes in a pair with Raphtalia at least so offense is covered.

I would a retard

Would Ainz be able to beat pre-ascension Spider-chan?

>Also remember that Naofumi can't do much on his own as his job is to defend.

He can easily just deal with it by using reflect shit like he did with Bitch Goddess. And I don't know about respeccing but he'd be completely useless if he had to enter a world that had no mechanics for defense builds, like say what if he entered a world with CS 1.6 as it's game mechanics? You can't just tank shit, an AWP is gonna kill you no matter what.

>You can't just tank shit, an AWP is gonna kill you no matter what.
You think you're funny don't you You are

does she have time stop contermeasures?

That's still on my back log.

Where are her nipples

How will I suck the milk from her delicious flat chest?

Pretty sure there's time magic.

That`s true, it depends on how much info ainz has beforehand then.

Well the magic system in kumo lets people have a shitton of bonuses like resistances by suffering through those attacks so ainz might have a but of difficulty the second time around, provided the enemy can survive the first.

Albedo
You're a big fat homosexual if you choose anyone else

She didn't have time stop countermeasures before godhood.

Albedo, Clementine comes a close second, Lupus is the third best girl.

The others are too disgusting.

They're inverted, so you're really gonna have to vacuum them

Apart from Albedo who else in Nazarick practices onanism?
"She slowly slid her hand downward, to the lower reaches of her belly."
"Albedo pulled back the hands wandering down her belly. Now was not the time for such things."

shalltear would if she didnt have the vampire brides to rape
hell, she might anyway

Lupus probably

If Ainz had the right equipment do you think he´d rather do that than defile his friends daughters?

I can't get the thought out of my head that he would create a harem because it's how a proper ruler should act. It's even funnier if Ainz comes to that conclusion after watching his best buddy Jircniv and his harem.

I dunno, it'd be real dangerous in any situation since his sperm would be revered as the nectar of the gods

So, which God-kin have been revealed? There is the old woman using Downfall. The half-elf girl mentioned by the bishops (?).

Imagine Ainz managed to impregnate multiple females and when he gone, the war for succession will be a huge mess.

Kid Captain and Certain Death (the half-elf). I don't think the old woman was a god-kin. She's dead anyways.

All BS are god-kins.

What if Ainz gets a Divine Rank?
dandwiki.com/wiki/Divine_Rank_(3.5e_Variant_Rule)

>finished volume 9
Jesus that was amazing, make me sad that there will be a long wait for volume 11. Also
SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT

The way Ainz sees the female NPCs is as if they were his nieces or step-daughters. Its funny the extent he goes to not 'sexually harass' them.

Wait, Kid Captain is probably the dude who tried to tank Shalltear and got casually wrekt?

kid captain is the one she backhanded but retained consciousness
the one she rekt was twin shields

he's the dude who got hit by shalltear and surprisingly didn't die instantly

she still managed to get the person he was protecting too, but not before the MC engaged

That's not true at all. Well they might be unawakened godkin but there are only two awakened godkin in ST.
"It’s impossible. I say this as a former 3rd Seat of the Black Scripture; anyone who expects us to face 500 of them must be an absolute madman. It would have been bad enough even if they were only present in equal numbers. No, if not for this, why would Thousand Mile Astrologer have locked herself up in despair? However…”

The nature of his smile changed.

“It’s different for the God-kin.”

“Ohh,” went the sounds of rejoicing.

“The two of them should be able to deal with an army of Death Knights and Soul Eaters. Of course, just in case, we still need to give them the best backup we can.”

“So it’ll be fine with those two.”

Oh god, I'm not the only one into expensive DFC milk.

Well, if they're just inverted it's fine. Just need to tease and expose them.

I just want to suck on Aura's chest.

This awakened stuff begs some questions about its nature. We know it rises from a genetic link to players, but is it evident from birth? Extreme circumstances? High tier job classes?

Maybe the awakened godkin gain levels in everything faster, so their status is self-evident.

Shalltear smacked KC back.

She then threw a Purifying Javelin at Kaire. The BS' tank intercepted it, but it went through him and his shields and hit Kaire. BS shield guy died instantly. Kaire was critically injured and her wounds did not respond to conventional healing magic, and she died somewhere between v4 and v10.

He needs a lot more then a small village and a few hundred lizardmen.

It'd be harder to say then, since Naofumi is basically right below a DM in the sense that he can do whatever a DM can do, but only if the world(The actual DM) allows him to do it. After all, his job is saving worlds, and if the NW determines they don't need Naofumi's interference they have no need to give him anything beyond the natural maximum min/maxing, which is still fucking impressive mind you, since Naofumi would get to min max in Yggdrasil/Martial Arts/Wild Magic versus just Yggdrasil for Ainz, even if he's Divine Rank. But then you can argue that since Ainz reaching Divine Rank means he basically has at least a huge chunk of the world supporting him (unless he somehow obtained it through more tyrannical means) that the spirits simply will tell Naofumi he's not allowed to kill Ainz.

But basically unless Ainz reaches DM he's not actually a threat to Naofumi, but that doesn't mean he can't whoop Naofumi within the NW. I just think that given how Naofumi works, if he was given the powers needed to kill Ainz, then he basically has the backing of the world spirit so to speak. So Ainz is fucked then.

But as we all know, that really is unlikely to happen cause Papa Bones is making a utopia. And if it's just a match for fun then Ainz would win with ease, Naofumi wasn't actually that great a player he just ended up being the luckiest hero because he was the first to encounter misfortune.

Slime is a totally different story, because it's incredibly inconsistent and adheres not even to the rules of it's own world. But who cares why would Herohero kill Ainz?

Since Ainz is using his irl face as Momon's illusory face, and in the future everyone would be honoring Momon's memory, how would Ainz react when he sees his actual face pasted in uncountable portraits and statues?

I think Ainz keeps the Momon helmet on 24/7.

>Got a red potion from Ainz
>A Couple of guys saw her get that potion from Momon.
>Went to the local pharmacist to appraise the item.
>Pharmacists gets recruited to become part of Nazarik's potion R&D team.
>Potion saved Brita's life from Chair.
>Retired and joined Enri's Village
>ST starts digging some info about Nazarik and other 'abnormalities' happening in the region
>Hears a rumor about a certain girl getting a red potion
>They find that Momon originally owned that red potion
>Red potion is a YGG item. So it's super special potion belonging to the gods.
>Tries to find Brita to extract info from her.
>Can't find her in E-rantel.
>Ultimately tracks her to Carne Village
>Slane informant unknowingly delivers himself to Ainz.

Sasuga Ainz-sama!

>awakened and unawakened bullshit

Please dont let them asspull climb to be some dormant godkin garbage.

Just lay back and accept it will happen. It makes it easier on you.

The important thing is that even when it happens, when Climb awakens his god blood, has all 5 treasures of the Kingdom and learns that super secret martial art from Wisecraft di Lofan, Sebas will still punch his head off when he tries to attack Ainz.