Australian SSM hits a new low

If anyone who disagrees with SSM approaches the yes lunatic fringe, you can expect violent physical assault. If the yes lunatic fringe approach the no brigade it's pretty much the same, yes assaults no.
At the launch of the Victorian Coalition For Marriage "No" campaign, two filthy bull dykes broke in and protested. Now remember, they are protesting for marriage. The attached snap demonstrates they are NOT interested in marriage at all, this is the first step in a long line of issues they are going to push in their filthy agenda.
And don't get me started on the hide of them sending a text to every single mobile phone in Australia telling people to vote yes.
Comments.......

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vywj182oFw
youtu.be/SearX3MNDAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They didn't send it to every phone, only every phone that has the Messenger app. My flipphone didn't get one.
>Burn churches
Says all that needs to be said. Leftism and the LGBTQIAP+ community are direct servants of Satan himself. This isn't about humanist causes, it's about Satanic agenda - these puppets just don't realise it

Watch vid related from around 14:40 onward. The fate of unrepentant sodomites is to be chained together in a river of burning fire. Their flesh will be burnt from their bones continually, there will be absolutely no rest, no sleep, no breaks, no pause, no respite, just the indescribable pain of burning alive perpetually, for all eternity.

ALL SINNERS WILL BURN UNLESS THEY REPENT. IF THIS IS YOU REPENT TODAY, READ YOUR BIBLE AND OBEY THE WORDS OF GOD.

THE FIRE IS REAL, THE JUDGMENT IS REAL, YOU WILL BURN IN AGONY IF YOU DO NO REPENT. GIVE SODOMY ITS DUE OPPROBRIUM, AUSTRALIA, AND REPENT.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vywj182oFw

Amen!

WRONG
I don't have messenger of jewbook installed on my phone (actually it's stock standard with nothing installed) and my phone number is NOT on jewbook.

Really? Oh, my mistake then. I guess they just skipped me or something.

I would say when you have that many to send it may take a day or two

And I meant to say I agree with your other statement totally.

My higher is a bit high as far as the ol' 04XX goes, so maybe I'll get it tomorrow.
And that's all good, great to hear m8.

If you get it, forward it to the ACMA spam sms reporting service on

0429 999 888

cheers

No worries, cheers for the heads up m8

We need a way to signal a No vote to be connected with Islam. They'll be instantly disarmed and unable to even address the point.

>Blair Cottrell does a mock beheading demonstrating a potential future for Australia.
>Doesn't incite any violence against muslims, simply criticises them.
>Has court cases against him and anyone involved.
>Dykes break into private property to incite violence against a religious group.
They better get into huge trouble for this.

I have it and didn't get one

Holy shit this so much

What we must do is to push the Muslims against it. To tell them it's an atack against Islam's values, that the entire law is made against them.

The Imams Council has already told all muslims to vote no.
It appears anything a muslim does is fine by the left.

here's the text user

Do this with it .....

The Imams all over the country are already joining together and campaigning for the 'no' vote. They're essentially radicalising their people against gays.
>But only Christians get blame and harrassment, because some could possibly vote no

and this.....

it seems abos and muslims get a free ride.

lmao thanks

"BURN MOSQUES NOT QUEERS"

It has been a long time coming to put these faggots in their place like we used to.

My father literally doesn't even have facebook and he got one.

Burn Mosques and Synagogues with Queers
NOT Churches

Where are you getting this from? I have messenger and haven't received anything

no messenger just through text messages.
Not everyone got one. My mother received one but i did not

It was just a text message I got around 3pm, my mate got one at like 5:30pm

vote no lads. fags must burn

I've done my part for voting No and managed to convince 5 family members who weren't going to vote to also vote No, along with 3 mates. Are you doing your part boys?

i just got my message.. im enraged

see here

wtf I love abos now

>spout far-right views to my friends constantly
>the vote comes around
>they ask what I did
>ask them what they think I did
>they all think I voted yes for reasons such as "you're not an idiot" and "you told me you were going to vote yes" (i didn't)
>voted no

>does what he says he's going to do
Madman

praise kek

that's how my friends were about the Trump vote
>b-but user we thought you were better than that

>Burn Churches
The heretics must die. DEUS VULT.

VOTE YES

>be libertarian
>tick yes because fuck government intervention in people's lives
>had letter in my car for past week but keep forgetting to post
> will probably still be there next month
>mfw millions of aussies do the same
>no wins resounding victory

the only thing i regret is that sjw whining will be dialed up to 20 when this happens

D E V I L I S H

why would you regret that?

>no vote wins

>"b... but we said Australians overwhelmingly support gay marriage... a ... and they shouldn't have to vote in the first place... it was the right wing media on the internet that did this!"

>Sup Forums gets added to the foxtel block list for Australia

Finally I'll be free from this place

As much as I wish it would. there is literally no chance in hell no is winning.

Ireland voted on it too and yes won there.
Fucking catholic Ireland voted yes to faggot marriage.
Australia has no chance.

>implying

>tfw the "Yes" campaign has been going full retard

>Managing to switch the vote from "I don't give a shit/yes" to "I'm voting no because these people are psychotic retards" in the space of a week

>Won't shut the fuck up about Christianity, despite basically no one in Australia giving a shit about religion and half of the Catholic churches and schools advocating for faggot marriage

>Meanwhile, Mosques and Muslims have put on a unified front to not only urge a "No" vote, but also denounced homosexuality in general

>Not a fucking peep from the "Yes" campaign

You dumb fags reap what you sow.

How did these wreteched faggots get our numbers anyway?

Why would they think annoying telemarketing would win people to their cause?

Also, it's great to see normies and the MSM notice the meme of Leftists mass projecting - How they always come out and accuse their enemies of "X" and then immediately go and engage in "X" themsevles.

Ireland are faggots, we aren't

Not going to post because of chance of getting doxxed, but I witnessed an exchange between my co-workers on facebook;

>Orthodox Greek posts something pretty benign about voting No

>"Hate", "Hate Speech", "Grow Up", "I Hope You Get Fired" etc etc

>Muslim co-worker posts a support for "No" alongside laughing emojis "how can two men get married? what is wrong with you people"

>"Look, I respect your culture but this is about Love, and things are different here in Australia, I really hope you understand that. I don't want to force you to vote Yes or No, but I hope you understand why we want to vote Yes"

It was fucking pathetic.

If Australia collectively votes yes on faggot marriage, prepare for trans and pro-pedophilia propaganda as well as the sexualization of children. This Satanic agenda is already happening elsewhere in the west.

The second coming of Christ cannot happen soon enough.

They're already against it. Mosques are rallying all their members to make sure they can get everyone they know to vote No.

I tell anyone who asks I voted the right way (they're so smug and arrogant that they think I voted yes) I voted no.

Yes voters reporting

I saw it on faceberg. People responding with "Get Fucked" or "Fuck Off".

I got it this afternoon. Not through facebook, through my phone. I have a lot of contacts voting "Yes" and championing it, so it probably comes through them.

>Me and a co-worker repeatedly state we're voting "No".

>Literally no one believes us

My mum voted no if it makes you feel any better

Polls had Yes at 70% landslide.

Shortly before mail out it reached 50/30 with 20 undecided.

This past week it would have raced closer to 50/50.

If this was a mandatory vote with fines, No might actually win. Being a survey, it will probably lose.

Also the absolute lunacy from the left is going to sway it. They are proudly posting about voter fraud on the internet.

>c0cK
seems appropriate

The trans and pro-pedophile stuff already started. It's why homsoexuals were really, really against this vote. They were worried the blowback from that incident would hit them.

Nice lad

Im ready to prove you wrong

Homosexual here (say no to anal). The fact of the matter here is that most gays don't even want to have a monogamous relationship and marriage. They're all for open "relationships," which basically means they want to suck some extra cock on the side while claiming they love their boyfriend/partner. There's a trend amongst gays to become more polygamous.

Same-sex marriage is not about love or equality, it's about destroying what's left of Western traditionalism.

I'm too lazy to look it up, but I heard someone saying that a "Yes" vote is non-binding, but a "No" vote is binding, meaning if No wins they can't legalise poof marriage, but if Yes wins they can choose not to legalise it. Any validity to that statement?

Dykes are a protected class.

Like I said - I still think Yes will win, but No has had a bad run the last week, so it's going to be closer than expected.

Also like I said, Yes did themselves no favors and even Normies are sick of their behavior.

youtu.be/SearX3MNDAk

Who cares about the west. Empires rise and fall. Let it burn. China is the future

Australia is pretty pro-gay, so the probability of same-sex marriage is very high.

You have my permission to kill every Australian Greek who votes Yes.
Signed, Greek user.

Why dont you put your money where your mouth is
>watching Australian television
Shiggy

Theres no such thing as an Australian greek. Youre either Australian or youre not.

I do

you're just larping.

It's non binding both ways.

The situation is that there are enough votes in parliament to pass the law. But Liberal senators wants to abstain from voting for fear or alienating their base. So they wanted a referendum to decide it and take the decision out of their hands.

Labor/Leftists just wanted the law passed. Hence the bickering and the compromise of a postal survey.

The actual survey is non-binding, but it will allow parliament to pass (or not pass) the law and not take responsibility for it.

If Labor wins the next election, they will pass the law anyway.

I've heard some fags and libshits say "we should just let our politicians decide! It's their job!" - while ingoring that our politicians did decide several years ago and clarified in the constitution that marriage was between a man and a woman.

Oh so you're the same as an Abbo?
Well, ok, if you say so, who am I to argue.

Aboriginals are indigenous Australians which is a recognised term. Australian greeks are not.

Pay debts dumbass

All Wogs are voting No and getting into social media disputes over it.

>Aboriginals are Australian

No.

You know im most interested in which area had a yes/no majority. The barcode is obviously used for statistics collection

FPBP
SP also BP

Stop larping.

Does she know what happened when lefties started burning churches in here?

Jump off the Sydney Bridge, Aussie

Absolutely atrocious. What I must admit though, despite being a Christian, your Churches are advocating for gay marriage while the muzzies aren't and are actually condemning it. Look, I hate muzzies and their religion but you must agree that they are doing the right thing here. Why are Churches in Australia so cucked? Are they all like that? I may be going back there (since I was born there) in around a year or so for college, are there any churches that aren't like this?

Take off the flag. Nosy cunt

>since I was born there
>Lebanon
no, stay where you are.

I have a fucking WIndows phone and I got that cunt of a text.
Voting No.

The only people I hate more than the Greens are Sanctimonious cunts(which includes the Greens but is not exclusive to the Greens).
A friend of mine thinks that Gay Marriage is the most important issue in politics right now, I asked her if Defence was more important and she said no, I asked her if she'd be okay with Indonesia invading us and stoning all the gays to death.
She called me a racist. Now we don't talk.

Stay in Lebanon. Terrorist

Turn 18. Kid

K bro. Answer my question.

>answer my question
Lmao, no. Terrorist

Holy Shit... this is how we get them to understand Democracy!!!
IT'S 7DCHESS AGAINST ISLAM ALL ALONG!!!

I tried to send a message back saying: 'Hitler
"Made History" as well, change doesn't mean good you stupid cunts.' but it wouldn't send.

Jesus. You're such an edgy shit. You cannot be over 18

>ID: KpCc0cKm

Okay c0cKm.

>Why are Churches in Australia so cucked
Implying all churches are the same
Mines against it.

What's with this spastic coming in every thread demanding people need to put money on the fag marriage survey?

They don't have enough Muslims to throw faggots off buildings

Fine.

Exactly kid. Youre not even old enough to vote. Why are you taking part in this

Western Civ itself has become cucked, and wherever Westerners are, cuckishness will follow. I'm a non-White Christian myself and when I got to the US I was shocked to see what some churches here were teaching; just total progressive subversion. If you're interested look up E. Michael Jones, he explains it pretty well

Because you're all larpers on chinese cartoon imageboard