Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96369982/
latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-graham-cassidy-20170918-story.html
archive.is/Gk8LA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LOCK HER UP
>inb4 annoying doomsday posters

Quick recap

You have to talk to Jeff Sessions about that one.

why are tiki pedes mad this time?

REPAIR

THAT

FENCE

Stop the D&C tactics shill

What is the 8D chess in Trump supporting Strange?
Him losing isn't a good thing for Trump no matter how you spin it

didn't spencer call for a violent revolution? maybe you should go help. and hopefully, don't come back

Come on, Randlet, you nigger, drop the purityfaggotry and vote for this bill. Don't let McCain win.

Get in line, you stupid cunt!

I love Kellyanne.

Doesn't Hungary have a pretty good border fence?

anyone think there is any chance he will pull thru? I'm guessing not, even with his new appaling popularity ratings

Trump should stay out of football. He destroyed the USFL. We would have a spring time football league if not for Trump.

>still not understanding the game the President is playing
Every new day is a day filled with the masses waking up to the ever-increasing crumbling of the lies and fake news. Everyday puts trump in a better bargaining position. We will see the day the muh Russia and everything finally is kill, and then we'all also see the president hold rallies where instead of 15-minute media ASS blasting, we'll see 15 minute DWS and Podesta and Obama blasting. Have faith user.

Anyone else catch that Hillary didn't bring up getting the debate questions ahead of time in her book?

One pillow
That's all it would take...

No one cares

America needs AFL

NFL sucks

If Rand cucks out Trump had better raise hell

It would have collapsed on its own anyway. Don’t be stupid.
Look at all other sports. Same thing. They all end up consolidating.

>most of the country doesn't care about politics until handegg is involved

>with baka

>wit u baka

Good morning.

Shit president.

I'm just quoting Trump. He said if we want to lock Hillary up, we should tell it to Jeff.

he will pay for it in the re-election. people won't forget about it. I hope muh principles were worth it

McCain won't because that neocon walking corpse would die before he helps Trump accomplish anything. Randlet won't because he's ideological unsalvagable. He's useless for any immigration vote too because he's an open borders libertarian.

and yet these tweets mean nothing compared to the millions calling and writing in begging with tears in their eyes to keep it

>Trump isn't pushing for anti-establishment candidates 24/7
Nice complaint schlomo

>Meme flag

Kill yourself. Now.

Nigger nigger nigger

Are you that faggot shilling for Obamacare from yesterday?

Kelly pirate best pirate

The only silver lining here is that these people might finally get kicked out of gov after people get angry and tired of them

hell of a hill to die on

>Trump killing handegg
Is there anything this man can't do?

Why would she do that though? It was a fictional tale. It should be in the fantasy section. She’s ridiculous.
I don’t believe any of that garbage.
Of course she’s trying to come off as a sympathetic character so she won’t reveal any of the corruption.

Or we just need more white men in sports who don’t act like niggers..

Too kind. And her name is Kellyanne.

Source/context for the tweet? Just checked his feed, it's not a new tweet

newfag spotted

That was shortly after the pussy grabbing tape.

Watched this live lol. THANK GOD FOR TRUMP

He's trying bless him. But even the best used car salesman can't sell a Pontiac Aztek to a blind guy.

no just the faggot who realizes that the vast majority of people would rather have it than not

especially since no one has explained what this repeal would actually do so most people think things like coverage for preexisting conditions are gone if this passes

Alpha

For the South it's like reenacting slavery. athletic director and college president are the plantation owners. Coach runs the farm. White quarterback is the overseer. Blacks do all the heavy lifting.

Good numbers, good point.

I didn't stop to consider that many people have said this is a good thing.

kek

How does trump get any work done with all those calls? Maybe that's why he hasn't built the wall, and maybe Melania rejects him in public because she thinks he's always on the phone with some other woman?

> the vast majority of people would rather have it than not
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... You're in the wrong country buddy.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96369982/

Women in power are a big wet mistake. Indefensible.

And these brain dead morons shilling for the the corpse of Obongocare.... Christ. The post-Trump period is going to be tough (socially) for America.

>the vast majority of people would rather have it than not
You might almost have a point if it wasn't legally mandated

That tweet should be printed and framed.

He’s also genderqueer and uses they/them pronouns. If there’s a lightning storm, I hope to be spared.

This doesn't kill Obamacare it kills the individual mandate which everyone hates. That and people do hate Obamacare hence why Republicans have been able to coast it to repeated majorities election after election.

Good morning, /ptg/

Though I was not present here to discuss it live, the rally last night was wonderful. I believe it was most needed as well. Not a carefully written speech, or a Presidential address, but a down to earth, relatively script free rally, connecting with the people. And in typical Trump fashion, he often rambled on, as he so lovably does without a teleprompter. This is where the President most thrives, and what the people love in him.

I hope he continues this for all 8 years.

>according to an August 2014 CNN/WashPo poll of 83 registered Democrats

Good morning!

He can go fuck himself.

I hate him so much I’m sorry for posting these.

You have 10 fucking seconds to leave or else I'm going to kick your ass you fucking Libtard.

fuck off redditor

>Lolbertarian
>Pro-Obamacare
What did the memeflag mean by this?

Tell that to the literal entire factory my dad was the CEO of when Obamacare took effect. My dad is one of those good guy capitalists who worked his whole life for his family and uses company profits to benefit the workers. He had a tremendous healthcare plan in place but obama ripped it all out and replaced it with more expensive, wirse coverage.

His job as CEO was endless bullshit calls and meetings and schmoozing and dealing at lame media events and socialite galas. Read some of his books. He thrives off it.

A bit upset, are we.

Quick rundown on all the main talking points? Did the crowd chant "LOCK HER UP?" No anons ever go to these things and get the chant going :/

I remember this girl(?) being posted flat, every thread

I’m dying

GRAHAM-CASSIDY BASIC GESTALT

It's a decent bill and surprisingly Federalist in design. Graham-Cassidy replaces the entire architecture of the ACA (Obamacare) and drastically reforms Medicaid and insurance subsidies. This is not "Obamacare-lite" or a quick fix. It is a different system.

1) Takes the Federal Government out of healthcare and instead redistributes existing ACA taxes (~$1.2 trillion per year) to individual states in the form of capped "block grants". Effectively it leaves healthcare to the states where it belongs and is a "Repeal without Replace" bill, as the states now create and manage their own health insurance and Medicaid programs

2) Ends both the individual and employer mandates retroactive to December 31st 2015

3) Ends the Medical Device Tax and other minor ACA taxes

4) Ends big insurance tax breaks and provides zero dollars for the existing ACA cost-sharing subsidies

5) Cuts medicaid expansion $239 billion by 2026 and redistributes Medicaid money from over-expanded blue states to red. Creates a new dynamic scoring formula for funding, rewarding fiscal responsibility. States like California will likely see a 60% decrease in Medicaid funding by 2026

6) Blocks Federal dollars being used for all abortion services except in cases of mother's life in danger, rape or incest

7) Protects pre-existing conditions under a separate program called CHIP, which forces insurers to provide bare-bones coverage in at least one affordable plan

8) Gives states flexibility to request waivers on most federal regulations to help drive down costs and premiums

As things stand, the bill has a very good chance of passing by next week. Estimates have it at ~48 votes. It needs 50 + Pence to pass. Rand and McCain are 'definitely' "no", so Senators to watch are Murkowski and Collins.

Source (biased tone but good journalism):

latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-graham-cassidy-20170918-story.html

archive.is/Gk8LA

Did he just say that? A see-through wall? Walls, see-through.

>Did the crowd chant "LOCK HER UP?"

Yes, to which he replied "You'll have to ask Jeff Sessions."

Huh. When you put it like that it gives me hope that I could have giant buildings with my name in gold scattered across the world, too! With those few simple tricks, anyone can be like Trump!

1/ how does a 12 year old get verified?
2/ the crack epidemic is getting out of control if 12 year olds are smoking this much

States taking healthcare is the best possible outcome. I have no idea why people can't see this. A state with active and enterprising leadership can use really excellent healthcare as part of an economic package, along with education/schools, tax structure, and general quality of life, to attract economic growth positive individuals and organizations.
>Clinging to Zero Care, which was walking dead from day one, is just sheer intellectual, and moral. laziness.
It just shows how far gone we are as a country, when Trump is one of the few people who can see this. He's trying like hell to wake people up, but christ, no help (WTF Rand?).

Harsh.

What's going on with football? Are the gay players being banned?

You can do anything user. I believe in you

Indestructible window user.

>when he went on then off script again and again

>a grown man using the word "sweetie" unironically

I loved Donald Trump, honest to God I did, I even bought The Art of the Deal and highlighted all of my favorite passages and quotes in classic neon yellow highlighter, I bought every season of The Apprentice including the 40 hours of bonus behind the scenes footage for an extra $20 smackers, I bought every version of MAGA hat, even the very rare green St.Patricks day hat and I even bought every MAGA hat from the Spring pastel color collection, but after the most recent Russia revelations, I can no longer support this man. I dropped off all my Trump suits at The Salvation Army and the homeless volunteer said "this shit is made in China!" And threw it in the dumpster, then the homeless man living in the dumpster threw it onto the street and I heard a muffled "cheap made in China bullshit!" then his stray pandering dog limped over to the suits and took a shit on them, I just shook my head, so symbolic, fuckin Drumpf.

Big Jeb will get my vote in 2020

Welp, it was a fun ride. This is it though. It's really the end. The U.S will turn into Brazil, and Trump did nothing but kick the can down the road for 4 years wasting our precious time.

What fucking losers we've all been.
Lame duck, retarded 1 term president here we go.

I'm just going to straight up vote for an unabashed nigger, mexican tossing hat hating hating white supremacist next time. No pussy footing around.

.It's fucking over. Trump is ditching the people he elected for a non-existent centrist voter. THERE ARE NO CENTRISTS IN THIS FUCKING COUNTRY.

Kelly needs to realize his movements and stature give them ammo to run with that there’s “chaos in the wh”

So how do we ask Sessions? I've tried but no one here wants to organize anything :(

Who else is looking forward to the brand new 1,000,000+ Democrat voters? (800,000 is just another lie, it's always way more)

I sure am! Make America Great Again by giving law breaking illegal aliens citizenship! MAGA!

Haha yeah... heh heh... by his book, goy.

>This same leaf posting around 12am