Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Ruft doch mal Martin Edition

24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
press conference about islam
>youtube.com/watch?v=hkhj_Ww3JaU
Hart aber Fair
>youtube.com/watch?v=qI9ajODQaI0
Schlussrunde
>youtube.com/watch?v=1dZhgR_Y0sU

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
wahlbeobachtung.de/
twitter.com/FOJ45360104/status/910228394176077825
youtube.com/watch?v=UjFL1g09558
youtube.com/watch?v=ITQbncK7YK8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=ygQJXcLNug8
youtube.com/watch?v=PK4ruOBoffA
mobile.twitter.com/RefugeeCrimeMap
merkeldieeidbrecherin.com/
achgut.com/
danisch.de/blog/
twitter.com/manuelaschwesig?lang=en
twitter.com/Ralf_Stegner
twitter.com/goeringeckardt
twitter.com/tonihofreiter?lang=en
politplatschquatsch.com/2017/09/grenzoffnung-2015-nicht-mal-ein-kleiner.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ihr kriegt eure 12% und nach 4 Jahren seit ihr Nazis wieder weg :)

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€.
>expired by now

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
>wahlbeobachtung.de/

Reminder we are aiming for 20%.

Waren die Piraten dann auch Nazis? :^)

Internal In memoriam Yuri Bezmenov argumentative edition.

These are messages in germ speak, loud and clear, fine tuned and adjusted to the political situation we are facing.
They shall be used on twitter, vanitybook and discussion boards of newspapers.
They are fully normie compatible and designed to get normies thinking and idiots to sperg.
they can be reframed in question form easily, sometimes the right question is most effective.
In the order given, the form one overall coherent big argument.

>Es ist doch völlig egal, ob man die afd nun mag oder nicht.

>Die ganze diskussion ist doch eh hinfällig.

>Es gibt ja eh keine realistische Chance auf eine Regierungsbeteiligung der afd, selbst wenn die 20% erreichen.

>Dennoch ist die afd im Moment die einzig glaubwürdige Opposition.

>Ein hoher Prozentzahl für die afd ist die einzige Möglichkeit, Merkel auch innerhalb der cdu einhalt zu gebieten.

>Ein hoher prozentzahl für die afd ist die einzige Möglichkeit, der Politik und den Medien einen Denkzettel zu verpassen.

>Das wird durch eine offensichtliche gleichgeschaltete Hetzkampange der gegen die afd bezeugt.

>Eine Kampagne, die von den msm gemeinsam und im Interesse der etablierten Politik betrieben wird.

>Diese Hetzkampagne besteht im wesentlichen aus manipulierten Emotionen und künstlicher Aufregung.

>Es gibt einen Grund, weshalb eine solche Hetzkampagne stattfindet.

>Es ist die schiere Panik und das Anerkenntnis des eigenen Versagens. Diese Leute wissen ja (hoffentlich) am besten, was sie getan haben. Panik?

Spread this video

twitter.com/FOJ45360104/status/910228394176077825

Hello kraut friends

Links to spread on fag networks, normie compatible and well reasoned:

youtube:
Jongen (30 min)
youtube.com/watch?v=ITQbncK7YK8

social fail
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=ygQJXcLNug8

godene merkel
youtube.com/watch?v=PK4ruOBoffA

mobile.twitter.com/RefugeeCrimeMap

merkeldieeidbrecherin.com/

blogs:
achgut.com/

danisch.de/blog/

dicussion boards to visit

www.spiegel.de
www.zeit.de
www.welt.de
www.heise.de/telepolis
www.reddit.de
...??

Hello emu bro

Gegen alle Injurien ist die Zecke immunisiert: Lump, Parasit, Betrüger, Schieber, das läuft an ihr herab wie Wasser an der Teerjacke. Nenne sie Zecke, und Du wirst mit Erstaunen feststellen, wie sie aufzuckt, wie sie betroffen wird, wie sie plötzlich ganz klein in sich zusammensinkt: „Ich bin erkannt.“

Get those Polls higher.
51%

>Deutschland

faz.net

to bad there isnt similar photos for the kids that died in Manchester, i think that would have more weight behind it, to be honest nobody cares much about Stockholm just because of how few people died, even tough it was our deadliest terror-attack

Oida

>Der Untermensch

>seit

Verpiss dich Schabe.

It's a very good propaganda picture, it's very powerful, it doesn't matter it was in Stockholm and "so few" died.

The gore in combination with the cute girl with pigtails is what gets to your inner soul and starts turning your almonds, this is simple psychology.

noted for next iteration.
take 10 min for the goldene merkle video,
that is a serious fucker

part&parcel

No, most people have a strong aversion to gore and will just think you're a fucking asshole for shoving it in their faces and trying to abuse the picture and the fact that a little girl died for your very obvious political motives that they already disagree with

You goys fucking suck at propaganda, fuck where is Goebbels when you need him

Nazi Mod immer noch am moderieren?

gore entirely appropriate now
fedora tip to bummerman

Reiß dich jetzt Mal Ötzi.

This.

A picture like pic related is much better, because it doesn't look disgusting, but sad.

>No, most people have a strong aversion to gore and will just think you're a fucking asshole for shoving it in their faces and trying to abuse the picture and the fact that a little girl died for your very obvious political motives that they already disagree with

0/10

The West is waking up and the fucking Normies will have to deal with it.

>calling someone Nazi here unironically
>thinking anyone takes you seriously
Cancer pls

What did google mean by this?

But it's harmless and not real.
Gore is real. And only the reality will wake the fucking Normies up.

>dead dog
Now I'm angery

>>dead dog
>Now I'm angery

See, gore is soo powerful.

Gulag

Aber die Nazis kriegen ja nichtmal 5 Prozent. Wir sind Patrioten und keine Nazis!

Cutie

All doggos go to heaven

>for your very obvious political motives that they already disagree with

They will come around to our side, or be crushed in the coming turmoil.
No fencesitters will survive the coming shitshow, no "neutrals" or "centres" will be alive after we have fought this culture war to the bitter end.

Spain is like Germany: They were more angry at the people who showed the violence than at the perpetrators

>They were more angry at the people who showed the violence than at the perpetrators

Nope, these was just leftist agitators on Twitter.

These AREN'T real people. They are fucking agitators.

NOT real.

The real people were getting fucking depressed by seeing these pcitures, try to leave your room and talk with real people you fucking sperg/dork.

>most people have a strong aversion to gore and will just think you're a fucking asshole for shoving it in their faces

But that's the way it is, we use them for their shock value. But you do have a point there. Never lable these pictures or memes with identifiers like right-wing party logos or similar. People will just start to associate them with violence and gore and that's obviously not what we want.

put muhammad quote on it
'I was made victorious with terror'

seitseid.de
>t. Antifa Baumschule für Omnibehinderte Untermenschen ohne Lebensrechte und hässlichem Aussehen

Well I don't live in Spain, however they are one of the steongest refugee supporters

>Sweden 55%
hmm

Give me hope, krauts. Is Germany waking up?

Thank you for lidl

That's not the question, waking up is inevitable.
The question is if (((they))) let us wake up or if they suppress us.

Who should I follow on twitter for meltdowns and for smug victories?

"fight for your country" means "get dragged into the middleast to fight for america and iseral" nowdays

slowly but steady. don't expect any major changes immediately but it's about sending signals. you can't change a cucked nation over night. the generation of 68 did heavy work on the minds of every child born since then. they occupied most of the educational sector.

and kids these days are dumber than ever.

conservative, right wing values have to become normal again. the AfD will do that in the parliament.

other European parties (Front National, Sweden Democrats, FPÖ,..) can use that to their benefit as well.

Lost my wallet and a nice friendly Refugee gave it back to me (pic related), after I counted my money I noticed that he even put additional 600€ in it.
What a friendly refugee.

Yesterday it was 400€.

Did he come visit and give you 200€ more? What a nice guy!

>for meltdowns

twitter.com/manuelaschwesig?lang=en

twitter.com/Ralf_Stegner

twitter.com/goeringeckardt

twitter.com/tonihofreiter?lang=en

Totally changed my view bro!
#notallmuslims

why are we gore pilling?
some msm writer/readers suspected to lurch

When are the final results in?

God damn it, will someone go to a greens congregation now and film the fuck out of the le >5% faces?

I demand salt!

The Spiegel/Buzzfeed writers can go fuck themselves.
This is our turf!

[WOOFS IN GERMAN BARKS]

thank you germanon

The table is blue = tells me to vote for AfD. And so I will!

politplatschquatsch.com/2017/09/grenzoffnung-2015-nicht-mal-ein-kleiner.html

Final are in a couple weeks, but first official (very accurate) are at 18:30

I agree with you, my only fear is that demographically the German-awakening might come too late to act democratically.

Realistically with each future election, things are only going to be more difficult for any right-wing movement to gain political power in Deutschland. Based on current trends I see 2026 as the easiest election for the AfD to win (they will likely be the 2nd largest party by 2022), but 2030 and beyond will be harder to achieve via voting.

Main issues:

>more EU integration/authoritarianism
>more Muslims, Turks and foreigners
>less ethnic Germans (ageing and emigrating)
>more economic dependance on the EU and other globalist forces

Of course this is only for a Democratic solution. A race-war/military coup/collapse/revolution will only get more likely and more violent due to the above - especially with mass immigration and societal/economical breakdown

Bonus influencers for accelerationism:

>Islamic terrorism
>the projected family reunification wave of Muslims
>rising taxes and costs to pay for welfare
>more censorship and less freedom

The sad thing is that the root cause of this mass immigration (low German birth rates) could be fixed very easily if there was political will.

Why doesn't Merkel use some of the budget surplus to offer tax breaks to young couples to have kids?

The vote is tomorrow. First results are usually made public in the early evening. 6pm ish.

They are pretty close most of the time.

Typical

Based Hugo Müller-Vogg mit den bantz

And the response is the biggest cuckshit. >Ehm goys it wasn't like that, she cares, she just has to communicate it better ;)

So if the projections are correct the AfD will win about ~13% of the vote. How many of the 630 seats in the Bundestag would that be? 70?

Good pasta

Polls are rigged, 15%+ are a realistic outcome.

thatsthejoke.jpg

based

Werde die CDU wählen gehen.

>Hahnrei

BY ORDER OF ...

>OLD SQUAD

DO IT
#btw17
#afd
#btw2017
#spd
#zdf
#merkel
#traudichdeutschland
#cdu
#migranten
#digitalisierung
#fdp
#noafd
#btw
#gauland
#berlin
#ard
#lanz

>demographically the German-awakening might come too late to act democratically.

True. It's mind boggling how naive the greens and leftists are. Their whole "future voting base" they welcome with open arms will desert them as soon as a proper muslim party is established.

Hell, I could even see some muzzies (the less fundamental) voting for the AfD because they're against all the "progressive" bullshit. "Ehe für Alle" and "Refugees Welcome" doesn't go hand in hand. But try telling that to those morons.

>A race-war/military coup/collapse/revolution will only get more likely and more violent due to the above - especially with mass immigration and societal/economical breakdown

I still can't really imagine it coming to that but I naturally have pondered the idea. Luckily I live in East Germany and we're still way in the majority here.

Any kind of civil war would have obvious precursors and people here could then act accordingly.

"In Berlin, Martin Schulz has organized his supporters for a rally. Here are the best scenes" (ZEIT is not a satire newspaper)

Der Hugo ist doch nicht based. Das ist ja mittlerweile schon die totale Lachnummer auf Tichy's Einblick. Da nimmt den niemand mehr ernst. Macht auf hart, aber ist am Ende doch nur Parteisoldat.

13 is close to 100 seats.

boy i am really shot, missed a '?'
thought you were doing it for them
they could use an unhealthy dose of reality, surely