Maury and the Red Pill

Anyone here redpilled by Maury? I was about ten years ago. The chronic buffoonery of the black race and the dishonest nature of women were laid out clear as day for all to see.

>inb4 cherrypicking
They couldn't run for 3000+ episodes if they didn't have an unending supply of black buffoonery or cheating whores to call upon. The number will be much bigger if you consider most will have the good sense to not want to appear on TV.

>inb4 TV is bluepilled
This is true, but sometimes they accidentally depict the truth and when it makes ratings and shekels, the merchant finds himself reluctant to turn the money tap off.

So, I ask you, anyone else redpilled by Maury?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFIWJF6bFuE
youtube.com/watch?v=uogHm8UbrBw
youtube.com/watch?v=oOwcE2x32ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Maury
>real
>2017

>Competent black actors
>Blacks honouring a non-disclosure agreement
>2017

Now that I think about it, it was a subtle red pill. Even the non-black, non-roastie episodes were dedicated to discerning trannies from real women. Fake or not, Maury was like cops in that it kind of put this idea on your head of blacks whether you admitted that to yourself or not.

>I was about ten years ago
how many years we talking? 4?

OP.
YOU
ARE

THE
FATHER

*autistic screeching beginsreeeeeee*

Anyone here redpilled by Jerry Springer? I was about twenty years ago. The chronic buffoonery of the white race and the dishonest nature of women were laid out clear as day for all to see.

>inb4 cherrypicking
They couldn't run for 3000+ episodes if they didn't have an unending supply of white trash or homosexuals to call upon. The number will be much bigger if you consider most will have the good sense to not want to appear on TV.

Dis niqqa gets it.

Maury has got to be one of my favourite American shows

I like the bit where he has to convince the guy to raise the child when he says its his

if theres one thing nigs know how to do it is to deny all knowledge and responsibility

maury povich is married to connie chung

To clarify, I was redpilled by Maury ten years ago, this was when I was still living with my family watching their satellite TV. The significance of Maury only hit me recently. He is proto-alt-right

See my post here: Springer was actors, Maury is real.

Asian GF proves Maury is proto-alt-right. He is aware of the problems with white and jewish women and ending the jewish maternal bloodline via asian GF

>Maury

Another Jew trash peddler.

Anyone here redpilled by Your Mom? I was about five years ago. The chronic buffoonery of the african race and the dishonest nature of women were laid out clear as day for all to see.

>inb4 cherrypicking
She couldn't go for 3000+ sessions if she didn't have an unending supply of hood trash or pansexuals to call upon. The number will be much bigger if you consider most will have the good sense to not want to appear on TV.

I wouldn't called medical grade red pills trash, but a kike like you might.

Maury has abandoned his jewish identity via an asian wife. No jew wife = no jew kids.

Not an argument

I'm not making an argument, I love maury and put it on the tv at work almost every day.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFIWJF6bFuE

Maury was a Jew who tried to normalize what he exploited to the masses. Not only were niggers were on there, but whites were on there too.

But the black degeneracy was out of proportion, making our point for us.

Judge Judy is great too; she totally exposes the stupidity of blacks and is very pro-men's rights when it comes to custody issues. SO many niggers come through, even caught on tape crashing cars and they still say "dindu nuffin" or their schemes of paying one month's rent and then squatting until evicted, rinse and repeat. And their assorted childcare and section 8 scams. Realize that those cases are only the tip of the iceberg of fraud and crime that black people commit. If blacks spent half the time they spend scheming to get free shit to maybe actually learn something but "work" is something they just will not do. Something about "ain't no one gon' tell ME what to do!" Parasites.

Maury is a kike jew who parades other peoples private misfortunes for sheckels.
The only time I flip to his show for a moment is when I want to feel like a terrible person for prying into the lives of white trash and niggers.

Fuck Maury, he probably diddles all of those 'troubled teens' in the green room.

>having sympathy for the guests

>niggers
>other people

niggers are not humans

I don't. They're all disgusting.
Watching Maury is like warching someone get payed to play with shit, and the more shit they get on them and the bigger mess they make, the more they get payed. The exact same feeling I get seeing some retard that can't even fucking breathe right have their existence subsided with tax dollars.

They're pushing Judy hard to say she's a feminist. Multiple times she's been in the entertainment headlines for saying, "no." Hang in there Judy.

The funny part is that she works and votes.

>wanting to suppress redpills hidden in plain sight

My favorite part is when the fatty goes to the tv to show how the kid and the man "have the same nose" and get the audience to agree, then it ain't his and he dances. I love that show.

Why do I get such a rush of elation when he's not the father?

I have nostalgia for Maury because everytime when I was sick on a schoolday I would watch this shit when there was nothing on. Do they still have crazy black people being blacks? I missed it when they made fun of trannies and out of control white trash girls.

can't do tranny shows anymore, even daytime tv won't touch that. but there are a disproportionate amount of blacks who don't know who the father of their children are.

My dream is to find a 6TB torrent of this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=uogHm8UbrBw

i'm always wondering why they flop around on the floor after the truth comes out

>that settlement payment shit at the end

lol

jeremy kyle gives these sluts the business

youtube.com/watch?v=oOwcE2x32ns