Doomsday Cancelled For Now

Don't worry anons, he's got it right now, for sure. This time for sure. It's supposed to be some time in the next few weeks.
archive.is/Njlau

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/revelation/11-13.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH NO SHIT??? Looks like the apocalypse is a few weeks from 1934289103849280413 years from now, amirite guys?
>tfw nobody learned from Harold Camping

that guy isnt the guy who discovered the sign

hes not the authority

>/x/ was just paranoid again
What else is new

Obviously it's very unlikely, but you gotta stop bringing our hopes down.

Sorry, reality can be be cold. The best outcome would be doomsday today, once the prophet already cancelled the happening.

it has already begun

>The best outcome would be doomsday today
One can only hope

FUCK YOU FUCKING END ALREADY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If you call every day a doomsday you are one day bound to be right.

>when skynet has a horizon problem

>50AD: Jesus is coming back soon, guys

>2017AD: Jesus is coming back soon, guys

I got to admit anons, I woke up this morning to sirens everywhere. I had a brief, oh shit moment lol.

check out these dooms repeating numbers

Get a girlfriend and remember to be yourself cunt

LoL. They literally quoted a Christian who was calling out Fake News sites like this one.

Click the last link. That whole article is bashing writers just like the author of this piece.

Classic.

Just walk up to a girl with your resume & give her a firm handshake :DDDDD

>The end of the world will come in a single instant.
Getting real tired of this shit, everyone should know by now we are entering the age of war, death, famine etc. Those that think the world will explode or something are idiots.
>What is a solar flare.
Sure, I'll give you that much but other than that nah.. Just expect shit to get worse globally and reach a boiling point in the very near future, meaning between now and (I guess) 7 years?

luckily theyre not God and they dont choose when the happenings happen

seems to be also an age of much seismic activity many quakes and a volcano about too erupt

Pls gib gf

biblehub.com/revelation/11-13.htm

When the world can see two prophets be accused of false prophecy and beheaded then we should know it is only going down from there, the part of time in which we are in is curious due to the creation and the pursuit of mastering the Mark of the Beast.