The future is now boys

twitter.com/akiphic/status/911081429789851649

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/tag/sex-robots/
twitter.com/akiphic/status/911079430805635072?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://checkmate-blog.com/archives/135559
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a robot?

the possibility that sexbots will leave the uncanny valley is literally the only thing keeping me going

No way that is a robot. The face is absolutely perfect. It has got to be just a women pretending.

ROASTIES BTFO

Mark my words - there will be a major movement by roasties and Jews to get these things banned. The media will go into overdrive.

wow it’s a girl pretending to be a robot. amazing!

No way this is a robot

no way that is robot

>Jews don't want you to reproduce
>Jews will ban sexbots
Sometimes Sup Forums has their shit so far up their ass they don't even know what the fuck they are saying half the time.

yfw robotics companies just rent out real women because they are cheaper to make.

nice illuminati badge

>Android videogame playing in background
Just some marketing thing going on.

She's breathing.

Roasties are going to be BTFO when sexbots look like this.
I can already imagine the rage they will feel.

So basically she identifies as a robot? Better than most of that shit gender fluids claim.

Nippon saving mankind with robots.
Next thing you know, anime becomes real.

Seriously, though, my first thought was a human acting like a robot.
But if that's real, that's disturbing indeed.

The physical appearance leaves something to be desired, but how did they get the movements, expressions, and mannerisms so perfect?

It's so real you could even use them as fake refugees to go overrun a country

Just make them black is if there was a malfunction no one would bat an eye because it's typical nigger behaviour

>no way that's a robot

ROTTEN WOMBS YOUR END IS NEAR!

Yeah, it's cool and everything but more importantly, is this thing able to cook?

? Think you mean the opposite friend.

It's a real person you fucking idiots. Look at it jostle in position.

finally, in a few years I will be able to have my sex dungeon and it will be legal.

It`s a person. The video is from the booth at TGS for Detroit: Become Human

fake and gay

does it come with fempeen attachment?

therationalmale.com/tag/sex-robots/

Holy shit you niggers are gullible. We are still 50 years away from anything remotely close to this human performance.

And that's all it is, a human performance for a weeb tech convention.

twitter.com/akiphic/status/911079430805635072?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://checkmate-blog.com/archives/135559

what if i grabbed her pussy i could say i thought she was a robot

Not everyone can read moonspeak.
Now if you actually read what I said, you'd notice the IF in there.

yeah butt ... ucking a sexbot has got to take a lot out of a man. i mean, there's that point where you have to go out into society and make eye-contact with non-robots, knowing that society knows while simultaneously being guilt-ridden and shamed.

>tech convention
it's a fuckign VIDEO GAME
called detroit (become human).
about androids who become sentient and kill humans because they're fucking inhuman monsters living in detroit.

No, she is a booth babe for a video game with androids. It is called Detroit something, the robots all have these blue things on the side of their head and are other wise indistinguishable from people.

why the fuck don’t shitmods ban for cunts mass >>ing? it’s goddamn fucking obnoxious and annoying and i really sincerely, no bullshit, not even exaggerating, hope you die a painful fucking death RIGHT NOW.
fuck you you piece of garbage fucking cunt nigger

Yep, asians are aryan robots who main reason is to serve us.

great
Now you can't tell who is robot and who is human!!

I thought it was a hologram

azns made a game about genociding blacks in detroit?
and i thought the hysteria over re5 was bad

Next step is to implant artificial wombs in sexbots to mock women.

no, it's made by david cage, but japs love his stuff. You play as a caramel colored android who's going around and freeing other androids from subservience. It's got a CYOA kinda thing going on with choices between pacifism and active violence against humans.

The preferred term is Asian.

It isn't. Eye movements give it away, robot eyes don't twitch into position they move into position. Human eyes don't move into position they twitch into position.

that's a japanese woman, closest thing to a robot thought

Us Asians really do like robots don't we?

stop pretending to be one of us you malay shitskin

>WE

Holy fucking shit

Learn them to talk and we're officially living in the Android age.

So... that's not actually a robot? Just a real woman larping as one?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STFU
Not your safe space

fake and gay

im pretty sure shes just pretending to be a robot

salty

For a second I thought the age of AI friends is finally here. Don't play with my feelings

>pl
So as you pretending to be white.

>gay ass cosplay shit
are mods dead? Ban this leaf

where can i buy one ?

WE

Jews want men to buy shit for women in exchange for pussy.

Jews also benefit from a gynocentric society.

Yeah, this is what a high end robot actually looks like

This post is wrong though, look how "fidgety in place" the actual robot is

Nah they'll be filled up weekly by robo-tankers. You speak the magic code words and the breasts ooze something similar to ensure but with more protein and electrolytes to nourish you so you don't ever have to leave your home. Add in some VR and fuck the world. Optional tequila tanker will come every other day.

thats a man

That some people are not sure if it is a robot tells a lot about chinks.

South Korea is kind of disturbing in that every young woman in the country has had her own face sliced off and then surgically replaced with this face

Fake and Gay, you can literally see the blood pumping through her neck

That's artificial white blood

>checked
>every young woman in the country has had her own face sliced off and then surgically replaced with this face
It's creepy as fuck
Brazil was used as testing grounds for tits, lips, hips, and ass
Worst Korea was used as testing grounds for massive facial reconstruction, jaw shaving, skin whitening, etc.

It's not even a bad looking face but holy shit it's like the John Malkovich dimension

Is that a cybernetic organism? Living tissue over a metal endoskeleton?

It reminds me of an episode of the Twilight Zone where everybody gets a new body and they all look the same, except one girl who wants to stay plain looking. You can guess how it works out for her.

The looked all the same before anyway tho

yep
>low IQ people are so stupid they only care about eating and fucking
>muhh uhh why are they having to so many kids I'll never understand they can't even afford it

TRIGGERED

>burger living in a 3rd world country, that is broke
shut up burger

Isn't this the new game Detroit by the critically acclaimed auteur David Cage, creator of masterpieces such as expanse, lore-rich, ground breaking Omikron: The Nomad Soul?

>female employees said it was unacceptable

>Females said it's unacceptable
yeah, roasties
you are going BTFO

God I always wanted to fuck twins.
Off to Worst Korea I go.

IIRC females in modern Japan have alot of social power than even the women in the western world.

But what makes a robot (female) so threatening for women?
It probably didn't even have a cunt.

Anybody else get erect from this?

September 23rd, 2017: The day AI was first successfully invented, also the day the world ended

If you tried to rape someone else's robot in public would it be considered indecent exposure and property damage?

this

>Mass replying even harder than the first time because you're butthurt you got ignored
At least don't reply to the ones saying it ISN'T a robot calling them gullible for thinking it is, you fucking tard.

>We are still 50 years away from anything remotely close to this human performance.

And after 50 years when realistic-moving robots are achieved, it's another 300 years to make those robots smell like real humans girls.

How would you feel if your gf went to "tennis practice" with this robot

>50 years

kek, you have no idea what you're talking about. We're certainly not there yet but you'll be one of those people getting their mind fucking blown in 2025 when we surpass the uncanny valley.

It's promotion for that Quantic Dream crowd who make those "games" aka quicktime event cinematic experiences.

>us

heh, underrated

If that is a "real" robot, what is with that imperfection at its neck? really makes you think.

I just want to be a Gundam pilot

It's a gook. Same shit tho.

> The virgin fleshbag vs the Chad automaton

Hate to be an escapist but if some cosmic power offered me a chance to jump into the cockpit of a Zaku 2 a day before the Zeonic invasion of earth. Well id be Sieging Zeon.