Sup Forums's greatest hits

since today is the end of the world let's all share the best of Sup Forums's brighter days.

i came in during the Zimmerman trial.

Jeb! posting just slightly edges that out for me.

What's your favorite Sup Forums memories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QRGLjzFHa40
youtube.com/watch?v=IuyzkmEkR8I&t=72s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hands down when that candy cane nigger started calling skype on the zimzam trial

dont sage me

and this thing speaks three languages

Ive been here so long I honestly don't remember when I came.

name field only bro from a last kike slide thread forgot to take it out

The 8th of November election night was the absolute comfiest of nights I've ever had on Sup Forums. Shit was so cash

what's Jaffa's endgame?

Thread theme:
youtu.be/QRGLjzFHa40

Been with Sup Forums since the beginning

Zimmerman trial was Sup Forums at its best.

HWNDU was my fav since then, weaponized autism at its finest.

Trump election and the collective lefty butthurt after is still a sweet nectar.

I used to lurk here when I was younger but after the Boston bombing I just couldn't leave

u u u u

Still cracks me up to this day. Anyone have that picture of a prostitute talking about a regular who made her banepost while fucking?

oh that reddit post about the trump chad in canada with a motorcycle who fucked some girl that proceeded to make a butthurt reddit post when she found out was pretty good

Bombing ISIS wins for me

To be honest, Sup Forums went to shit after the election. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Trump is president and all, but I miss when Sup Forums was a niche board. The quality has been depraved by so many influx of newfags it's not even funny. Besides that, I had fun being here. Well, it's been a wild ride. Goodbye and thanks for the memories!

see you tomorrow
>you'll be back...they always come back

loved this moment

>the guy laughing

what a legend!

Yeah but the world is ending today retard, if it didn't, I'd still comeback. This is exactly what I was complaining about.

This was recent. I've seen that little monkey's face on the UMA DELICIA meme, fucking died.

Do you want to know when I first came here? Do you really want to know? Do you really want to know? I bet you're all really interested in knowing when I, me first came to pol. Allright I'll tell you

We were already thinking the world would end approximately 2 years ago today

You're just proving you're a newfag. Sup Forums runs in cycles, it always loses energy after a happening. Elections are major happenings. Right before the election, people were saying the same shit you're saying now, and before the happening before that, and before that.

Jebcore was probably my favorite meme too
youtube.com/watch?v=IuyzkmEkR8I&t=72s

Ah fuck off faggots.

the get that changed the world forever

Sup Forums is /forever/ you faggot, it will never go out, only grow bigger and worse

Anyone got the copypasta for this?

My favorite Sup Forums moment was the armed standoff with some crazed Mexican where the cops put his cell number over the dispatch so another cop could get the beaners mom on the line but anons kept calling the number and eventually the dude shot himself

Every goddamn time

kek

I came from td guac day. Im a kekistan refugee haiiii

If any of these faggots saw the threads pepe originated in they would be ass blasted.

>2 posts by this ID
>one is to tell people not to sage