How much you want to bet that this shit is secretly everywhere, or is going to be everywhere pretty soon?

How much you want to bet that this shit is secretly everywhere, or is going to be everywhere pretty soon?

Really wiggles my walnuts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGxNyaXfJsA
skyrfid.com/RFID_Tag_Read_Ranges.php
youtube.com/watch?v=VlxUZmXuKVw
cnet.com/news/amazon-go-grocery-store-no-checkout/
google.it/patents/US9251424
rfidjournal.com/articles/view?269
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Japanese id have rfid. Its impossible from that distance to recognize the face.

according to whoms?

This is actually years old.
I heard about an even more advanced system that was supposedly being installed in airports. It used spectography for detection of drugs/explosives as well as the sort of thing you see here. So either it's as you say and we won't find out until the whistle is blown or they haven't got the kinks out yet.

I met a dude who was working on a similar thin for Auckland airport so you could use the chips in new passports to screen people remotely or some such malarkey.
I wasn't really paying attention cos I was drunk and kept asking dumb questions about how it would be like in that gay game where you can scan people's phones, then shoot the fur fags and other degenerates.
I'm assuming this is the same sort of tech, only using the chips in those id cards that Nips all carry.

What is the system measuring here?

We Psycho Pass now.

According to me.
This is my job. Mechatronics.
It will take some decades before the cameras on the streets will be able to scan multiple faces with one frame.
Yannis Antoniades working on a DARPA project called Argo for years and still havent finished it yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=QGxNyaXfJsA

>pretty soon
>so naive
what? it IS already a reality. just because you dont hear about it in (mainstream media) doesnt mean its not active.

>7297▶
>We Psycho Pass now.

ugh, can we at least be a good anime

praying for the 1st angel to show up

>that video
>a million terabytes of video a day

wtf really? or just tv show bullshit?

It is.
It's called your phone and facebook.

What do the labels near the people say?

dibs on rune soldier louie

The dummies that created this system have basically enslaved themselves. No escape for them. High technology is not or the profane.

>or

for

Google ARGUS-IS if you don't believe me.
The technology exist, but the cost is yuge.
The new American Embassy in London will have these tools.

it's gonna be in lots of important buildings first and probably won't see widespread deployment for a decade or more

It's literally everywhere.

how new are you

Well I know in the UK some banks are rolling out ATMs with 3d face ID and recording cameras. Some pizza places are installing face recognition under the excuse they want to see if the customer is smiling or not.

>rune soldier louie

SWEDEN NO. You're supposed to be cucked to shit, don't start having good taste now.

You have no idea how advanced it is, door to door tracking desu.

sorry, I misspelled akikan

for what I can read, it says male of female for the people and what are they wearing (eg. trousers), if they are adult, and if they are short or tall.
Also, it recognises the color and type of vehicles

>akikan

Haven't seen that one, so that's much better despite sounding silly enough that it may be good.

I got stopped at an airport after leaving a mineral show because I was handling nitrotine

>Japanese id have rfid. Its impossible from that distance to recognize the face.
First that isn't Japanese text, Japanese looks more curly. Second RFID doesn't work at that range either.

It's not the most odorous piece of shit, but it's pure unadulterated garbage. Only redeeming quality was a few chuckles at the horrendous animation. You know any good western-style fantasy like Louie? Can't seem to find much dnd inspired stuff.

The people that have created that system are securing the safety of their nation, after all, a law abiding citizen has nothing to fear. Or even in a "slippery slope" situation, I doubt the people that invented this system would be punished for it in their lifetime. Major law changes that would restrict the general population dont happen overnight.

>a law abiding citizen has nothing to fear
You design the system because you agree with the laws today, but tomorrow the law can change and you can't put the techno genie back in the bottle.

>First that isn't Japanese text
Correct. Its China.
skyrfid.com/RFID_Tag_Read_Ranges.php

>secretly
it's not secret you tard. it's out in the open, advertised as high tech feature.

stop being NEETs, my company does way worse shit.

And i was wondering why these old uncles following Serpentza.
youtube.com/watch?v=VlxUZmXuKVw

This shit is gonna be so much fun when we finally can 3D print 100% accutate silicone masks.

I wonder if you can fool facial recognition with ever changing facial hair.

>western-style fantasy like Louie?

Sure don't, sorry man.

If you're alright with more anime, my bro did tell me Sorcerous Stabber Orphen is fairly similar. I've not gotten around to watching it yet, but you may enjoy it. If so, there's a second series called Sorcerous Stabber Orphen Revenge.

I am almost certain that those people aren't being identified by RFID. They have boxes around them which match up with image recognition boundaries, and also cars are identified.

I'm not saying eventually we won't be forced to carry RFID tags capable of being read from the extreme distances in that link but it isn't happening today.

we need to start installing these cameras into every household, we wont be safe until potential national security threats have no place to hide

law abiding citizens, of course, have nothing to fear

I've had my eye on that one, I'll give it a shot. Thanks.

i get a feeling its pulling data from these peoples phones and stuffs.. and visualising it on the screen

damn it's gonna be so easy to deport people when we take power

Alright, before more of nonsense shits from you retards.
I'm gonna clarify something.
In the webm, it's not showing who's in the camera.
It's an identifying AI system, that label people and vehicles it can see in the CCTV.
It mostly label as :
Male, Female, adult, long pants, short sleeves,
Car, Blue, red, white, non-engine vehicles (bikes),

And imagine using this system to look for suspicious person.
Like a bank robbing just happened on the street, and you got the data of 3 male wearing black top and pants, driving a white car.
The system can then find you the closest match via these CCTVs.
you don't have to worry about leaking your whereabouts and lost your precious piracy, because it's not IDing you, but just tracking your appearances.

Meanwhile, you retarded burgers are literally being spied by your government on your computer and phones.

Yep, enjoy. Think I'll rewatch Louie, then go for Orphen myself.

You can do it with subtly changing the shape of your face with facial prosthetics. Not a full mask (at least not the kind us plebs can get, I'm sure some US departments have some really neat shit) but maybe just a tiny bit of silicon on your cheeks to change the structure, around your jaw (or a beard), little bit around the forehead, maybe around the brow, congratulations you are an entirely different person to facial recognition. Of course, this doesn't stop finger print, eye, or voice analysis.

What do these captions represent?
If names, that's not yet feasible on a large scale. What current systems do well is plot the path of one individual across the surveillance area, but can't identify said individual.

Car plate recognition is widespread since ~2005 and it's not a secret.

男 = male
女 = female
白色 = white coloured
成人 = adult

Those are the same as Japanese.

Was waiting for one of them to get run over

we MMORPG now?

this

Cars in China have also chips and street cameras.

>And imagine using this system to look for suspicious person.
>Like a blogger who wrote a joke about the communist party, and you got the data of a male wearing black top and pants, driving a white car.

I wonder what special bracket they would have for tracking niggers?

pizza...

thats partially the reason why i drive this. gunmetal grey 4-door sedans are fucking stealth mode

Cars in China have also rifd and driving cameras.
But... i don't know, the camera for example failed to recognize the tricycle behind the bus.

Have you seen that new system where the camera recognizes all the items you touch in a store? And that you don't even have to go to the counter with the items, the camera-AI just recognizes what you bought?

cnet.com/news/amazon-go-grocery-store-no-checkout/

Spoopy stuff..

Attach that technology to a drone or helicopter and kiss privacy goodbye.

what's your retarded point?
"hurr durr, instead of having to take few days to hunt me down, they can do it immediately with CCTVs"
if they wanna catch you, it's only a matter of time, doesn't matter the CCTV tacking system is there or not.

I thought this was obsious.
I mean God, I'm a humanities student, but from the way some tags around pedestrians disappear and reappear their pose changes it was obvious it's some kind of image recognition.

>tfw developling these systems using advanced image analysis

You guys have no idea... But the money's good.

I can literally see the red box around it.

Are you blind?

My retarded point was a counter to YOUR retarded point about the west being a surveillance state implying that china wasn't also.

We're all fucked because of cunts that want to make some money and sell their fellow man out to build these hellish systems.

All I can hope for now is a cyberpunk future where governments fall and mega corps take over.

Fuck judas cunt

>All I can hope for now is a cyberpunk future where governments fall and mega corps take over.

what is the difference between a government and a mega corp

google.it/patents/US9251424

More competition, people will have no obligation to a corporation. They will focus only on profit and not self perpetuation through violence.

through a monopoly on violence

nice ESP you pay for that?

We have that similar system here in Moscow and SPB. Guys who created algorithms are bunch of fresh out of uni ex-students who won bunch of code tournaments in USA. Basically they have created a system which can almost perfectly idenity face and search database (more commonly it just use every social media it can) for said person and track him. Russian boards use this for doxing even. And since moscow have cctv everywhere it basically monitors entire city. Said ex-student all were braging how they are selling license for code everywhere like hotcakes.
They also said they dont belive in privacy and anonymity.

There's nothing around the vehicle.

Yep you're blind

You don't even realize that gait is unique and already exploited for identifying/tracking individuals in crowds. These systems are linked to all sorts of other signals, including rfid, car remotes, and cell phones.

It will be worldwide and in full effect soon enough. Captcha has something to do with it, also.

Its all part of the Tribulation plan.

actually, those are called hanji

There's no red border lines on my print screen.

((((sensevideo))))
I doubt if that think can find who these people are in seconds without rfid or some other electronic device.

I can see something which looks like a red box, but the image is such shit quality I can't tell if it's a compression artefact, and it makes it difficult to point it out without outlining it

You're either trolling or blind

you don't actually believe this, do you?

America has rfid in tires. Y'all don't even know

Qt on the bike

They sure aren't using it.

No-one said otherwise.

>rfid in tires
From 2003, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
rfidjournal.com/articles/view?269

It's called Kanji, sweetie

thought person of interest was cancelled

Is that like a fruit?

ばかxD

What is the Real ID ACT? The goyim in America will have chipped ID's soon enough

Wouldn't work on me. Sometimes, I let my phone die so that I may envy it.

They pretty much all do now. If you want to fly in the US next year you'll need one or take your passport everywhere (which is also RFID).

this, obviously

I'm sure the phone can tell the camera they're wearing short sleeves.

No, fruit is kudamono

just adding that these are correct, I can't read Chinese but the words use basically the same characters in Japanese. It's image analysis not RFID and it doesn't show any kind of personal information from phones or other sources
the Greek fag above mentioned RFID in Japanese ID, technically that's true for drivers licenses because they removed the printed home address from the card and it's only visible by electronic scanning now

you think that's crazy? just think of the technology they ARENT showing you.

alex jones pls stop

>thinks pixels are where focus and resolution end

what's to stop me from doing this