Why does pol support Iran again?Is it because they used children as human mine sweepers in the Iran Iraq war...

Why does pol support Iran again?Is it because they used children as human mine sweepers in the Iran Iraq war? Or something else?

iranprimer.usip.org/resource/basij-resistance-force

It was because Pipebomb

Saddam used to gas iranians with the support of the US. If using children as human mine sweepers during war time is bad, then why isn't gassing children and civilian ok?

KYS

>patriotism is bad
sup Chaim

> C*nadians justifying human mine sweepers

Hi ali, hi mehmet

>pol is supporting Iran
Listen up, you fantasticly retarded faggot.
Not wanting to go to war with a country that pose no threat to the west in any way shape or form is not support. Its just common fucking sense.
The only reasons why a war with Iran is even on the table, is because they do not trade in the petrodollar, Iran does not have a Rothschild controlled central bank, and because rich globalist plutocrats want to pillage the regions local resources for personal gain. They then bribe US politicians into sending the US army there, while vehemently claiming it is "campaign-donations".
And we KNOW this is accurate, since it have already happened in Iraq, Libya, and failed in Syria. (((They))) now claim they won't rebuild Syria with Assad at the helm. Only their own puppet-despot will be good enough.

Not sure if OP is a shill, or just plain retarded.

2/10, made me reply.

pol supports russia, russia supports iran

Children mine sweepers is pretty rad idea though.

Aidan is that you? How many Jews could there possibly be in New Zealand?

They are the enemy of Israel.

Yes that is why we like them
Now fuck off of Sup Forums

Because they are Israelis enemies that is enough

Persians aren’t as crazy as Arabs.
t. know actual Iranians

>current year +2
>still kikeposting on Sup Forums
Yes goy, Israel's enemies are America's enemies. Go kill those freedom hating Persians. We can't have Jewish people dying in war.

Someone tell me how Saudi (our best pals) are any better than Iran?

I'd support Iran over Israel

Why do you support israel again? Is it because you're 12?

>b-but saudi!

It isn't an argument

>our best pals
Isn't the relationship more like Saudi>Brit

You are angry because Jacinda lost, Rangi. Come back when you have calmed down.

I'm perfectly fine that ol' horseface didn't get in. Do you agree that Iran and Israel should both not be supported?

Have a moi, Rangi. Haere kite moi

Iran in the 70s, thriving secular country. CIA niggers destroyed it and turned it into what it is today. Can’t blame them for wanting to destroy our government.

Dodging the question. At least you've been exposed for attempting to make a pro-israel thread.

damn, phoneposting 50s

Count the sheep, rangi. Tahi. Rua. Toru. Wha.

(youre never getting your land back)