Why are so many trannies and other degenerates suddenly turning into communists?

why are so many trannies and other degenerates suddenly turning into communists?

Its appealing to fags and retards.

>expected trannies to all be gommunists
>actually met a tranny
>"she" is a gun obsessed libertarian
>mfw I actually agreed with >her on a lot of things
I feel like you lied to me Sup Forums

more trannies!

There are some good trannies out there

Pic related

well... degeneracy and being a communist are both related to mental inestability

POSTMODERN
NEO
MARXISTS
GET IT RIGHT

back to ready

>A man who turned to a woman still has the logical brain capacity of a Man

Tell me something new

>Degenerates turning to a Degenerate ideology

Tell me something new.

I'm all for commie trannies being executed, but Blaire is extremely redpilled so it would be a waste killing her

Communists were always the dregs of society, it's just that in the past there were far less trannies and degenerates

Trannies don't want to compete and improve themselves. Communism is a perfect fit

My guess is that the people who have shunned them the most Support capitalism and the leftists let anyone in.

>actually met a tranny
You mean searched for one on craigslist?

Left wing politics has been using outsiders and freaks for their own gains for centuries.
Most communists I know would send these people to the gulags, and they just pretend to entertain them to guarantee their vote/arms

>be poor excuse for a man
>have bright idea
>''If I were a pretty girl, there would be zero pressure on me to perform or take care of myself!''
>transition to ugly boobman
>still need to pay bills
>have another bright idea

To make it easier

Trannies? probably because they think under communism they can focus on their degenerate behavior instead of working and having the government pay for everything including their surgery.

Damn I miss Rui Costa

Because the Commie high command in the start of every revolution, will try to coerce the children of the bourgeoisie and societies degenerates. They want to use them as the initial cannon fodder and opening salvo of their revolution - it's just how Communism is always done. Then as soon as the Revolution succeeds, they're all deemed enemies of the state and executed to be replaced by even more cucked people.

Leftists never wants to do anything but they want everything.

they think that they will be the party members who sit around eating extra meat rations while telling others what to do. the reality is that they will be the ones toiling in the potato fields for the rest of their lives. they're useless degenerates now and will not magically change under a new system.