Only 15 People at Aussie Anti-Gay Rally

Face it, this is not something you can win. You are making fools of yourself, at least try not to embarrass yourselves in public.

news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/straight-lives-matter-rally-in-sydney-outnumbered-by-police-same-sex-marriage-advocates-as-leader-blames-violence/news-story/634edbb7dfef9baa39ada605513f8f99

archive.is/7uzpI

Other urls found in this thread:

drugwarfacts.org/region/russia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look here are the fat, ugly fucks who want to deny rights to thousands of gay people and their children across an entire country because they have their heads up their asses.

There was probably some gay orgy at the same time nearby so not everyone could attend

Leader of australia antifa is a faggot

I'm so sorry for Australians. You are already afraid to be determined as a threat if you go to anti-gay rally. Sad.

LGBT advocates are annoying as fuck. Never had any problems with gays and I have close gay friends. But those brainwashed activists should better be served gas and fire.

>Straight Lives Matter

Maybe there would have been better turnout if they picked a less cringey name.

Don't need to go to a rally to vote

>Face it, this is not something you can win
I've only seen people with vote no signs wakling around where i live not one yes sign.
All 6 of my family voted no and so did my mates.
It is something we can win.

The rally didn't get anyone appearing because it's not needed. Overwhelming No vote is the status quo. Especially since Civil Unions exist.

fuck/marry/kill

Except polls of people who have voted so far show that a majority have voted yes and that people against gay marriage are less likely to vote at all.

>says increasing nervous faggot for the tenth time this week

didnt you bet $10000 on SSM passing? stop shilling ur crap fag

Being gay or straight does not make you a better person. Yelling about your sexual orientation and deviations is not bad, too. It just marks you as worthless person.

Tell that to the Russian government.

One side has jobs.

Having sex is not the only way to get HIV: drugwarfacts.org/region/russia

This pic needs the nickname caption

This is my first time hearing about it. They clearly didn't advertise it well enough.
Would have had all the Christian ministers there otherwise.

All the no voters have jobs unlike the uni students and dole bludger commies

>Melbourne

Every fucking time

>he fell for the propaganda

old news
weve known you aussies were a bunch of faggots for years

Folkes is an idiot.

He's always been an idiot.

And?

Pride at Sydney next year is going to be FABULOUS. I'm going to try to beat my record last year in Florida when I took four loads in one day.

No doesn't need to promote it's campaign. It will win anyway.

>Polls
Same polling which showed Remain and Clinton were certainties? People who have time to answer pollsters are the same people who have time to protest over trivial shit, like the woman's march. Everyone else has shit to do, guess which side of the line they also fall on?

People have been putting this about for years. Is it legit? Got any proof?

>muh traditional race traitor whore

like clockwork

Yes vote will win. Been at least 10 years worth of graduates with minds filled full of this sick crap.

But it's going to be 60-40 or maybe even closer, which is not what the faggots want at all. They don't want the normies to figure out how many of them there are.

He did storm Father Mctilty's church in Gosford though.

Credit where due.

>We’re the silent majority
Fucken hell. There’s two things wrong with that statement.

It’s a Saturday here dickhead