The notion that "we" may need to "totally destroy" a country whose demands are a peace treaty & the halt of menacing...

The notion that "we" may need to "totally destroy" a country whose demands are a peace treaty & the halt of menacing drills fills me with horror

A country that continuously keeps fucking with its neighbors and threatingnto destroy U.S and can’t get over a 50 year war over its head? M’kay.

new chapter in american freedom

They want a peace treaty but America insists on putting sanctions on them so that their population starve. I would hate Jewmerica too.

You blind idiot

threads like this are the reason Americans think euros are gay

>European nationalism
u wot m8?

Americans like you are the reason why rest of the world knows, not think, that you're too stupid to understand that your government is full of war mongering lunatics

Cuck

Nigger the Norks fored a missile over its neighbours. Thats not what a peaceful country does.

You don't need to care what anybody thinks when you have 6,800 nukes

Not an argument, Pedro

Aww, please don't be so sad, are you gonna cry now widdle baby?

>threatening to destroy US
there is literally a military base in their country, splitting them in half while imposing continuous economic sanctions and military pressure so they can jewify the northern part. are they not entitled to sovereignty or should they bow to the jew like your ancestors did?

You do when Russians, who have 7k nukes, are slowly siding with DPRK

First liberals want to blow up Russia, now they are siding with Kim Jim Un.
This is the best timeline

>NK GOOD BOIS DEY DINDU NUFFIN

lmao they're gonna get fire and fury'd

i said it before in a recent thread and i'll say it again

i mean, let's face it, whole reason kim talks so much shit against the us is because he needs an external enemy to stay in power. so just give him a boogieman, act like you're gonna take his nukes but you don't, he never has an excuse to fire the nukes because you never quite go too far. and north korea doesn't collapse becoming chinas refugee problem.

kim is satisfied, he gets his external threat
the us is satisfied pretending to be kims external threat. and china is satisfied that north korea remains a buffer zone.

maybe that's what they've been doing and maybe thats what they'll continue to do. stretching this out for decades and decades and decades kicking the problem down the road and everyones just sitting back waiting to see if anything changes the situation

>government is full of war mongering lunatics
just the way I like it.

North Korea doesn't really fuck with it's neighbours, apart from invading the South literally 67 years ago it hasn't really done much besides fairly minor crimes like hacking Sony, counterfeiting foreign currencies, kidnapp the odd film director and so on.

Meanwhile there is a literally open conspiracy to end the government of North Korea consisting of South Korea, Japan, America, Europe and many other countries and each decade only seem to add more countries to the list.

There is no for them to back down and the rest of the world can't accept the Orwellian nightmare scenario that is playing out in front of their eyes in the form of North Korea.

>Not wanting to kill commies legally