Why are harem spin-offs with female leads almost always so much better than the main series?

Why are harem spin-offs with female leads almost always so much better than the main series?

because they already know they have an interested audience, and they can afford to write a story with more freedom?

>Prefers female leads
You faggots are so beta you find it easier to relate to a girl over a man. Pathetic.

Are you really defending generic as shit male harem leads? Really?

>Why are harem spin-offs with female leads almost always so much better than the main series?

Because harems are specifically designed to make the female leads more interesting than the male lead.

Because Lefiya-chan is cute. CUTE!!!

Because the male protagonists are usually beta struggling to do anything right only to become alpha at certain moments. Rinse repeat.

The female leads are already strong enough to do whatever they need to do so no pointless training arcs.

Because the shitty MCs are not there

She really is.

Because.

>Why are harem spin-offs with female leads almost always so much better than the main series?
I'll take the much maligned "beta male harem protagonist" over thinly veiled /u/-baiting any day.

You must be gay.

Bell is such a fucking Gary Stu with his S rank stats and his Dues Ex Machina skill. Ainz seems like a more balanced character.

because you are a dipshit yurifag.

you the ones who's gay,lesbian sucker

>with female leads

You mean with LOSER? Spin-off = Not winning girl.

>yurishit
kek

Even in Railgun the girl cannot do shit and have to be saved by the male MC.

Why is a shit sandwich better if you hold the shit?

He's actually nothing that amazing. He only seems great because he's dealing with beginner tier shit.

When that started happening sales dropped like a rock.

And two most successful anime of the last decade are both yuribait.

>always
Give more examples !

>And two most successful anime of the last decade are both yuribait.

I thought we're talking about quality here.

>harems
>quality

>S rank stats
The stats reset each level up.

If you want to get down that route...
>Identifying with an insecure beta cuck that literally just has to choose from a plethora of women but still manages not to get laid
>Self-inserting into an escapist's glorified sex-and-battle fantasy where he achieves victories in both fields because he is a special snowflake (except for the romance part where the directors won't make him decide for a chick until the end so they can milk the cash cow some more)
>Being this afraid of real life and relationships
And then you cry about muh 3DPG tfw no Asian gf why is Chad successful wahwahwah
Neck yourself and make the burden on society easier.

>yuribait
>quality

Fuck off with your 3DPD shit, nigger. Lurk at least two years before posting.

Because the male characters have to prove themselves to the MC and thus getting the screentime and development necessary for them to grow on the audience, while with a male MC all they have to do is look cute and fawn over him.

It also isn't as infuriating when the MC has no balls and plays dense, since for a woman that's just called having some standards.

Without the MC around, other characters tend to have more agency to show off what they're all about so the world feels more alive. Switching the perspective at times to Bette, Lefiya, Loki and Asfi's group was pretty nice.

Also, I would just like to say that Riveria is cute. The child-parent dynamic Aiz has with Finn and Riveria was endearing.

Preach it brother!

At the point where you start accusing anons of being some kind of person or another, 3D has already infiltrated the conversation.

so the girls spinoff,
DanMachi > Sword Oratoria
To Aru Index > To Aru Railgun
Hidan no Aria > Hidan no Aria AA
SAO > SAO: Girls Ops
i saw more but this is the only i can recall. Any other spinoff?

>Whaaaaa I lack confidence and got nothing for me!
>Actually have a rule breaking capacity who let her use something like 100 spells when the rest of humanity can be happy with 3.

Cute or not, she's the worst written character I have seen in a while.

They are offensive as fuck. They treat lesbianism as some kind of illness, something that can be "cured". Since all the girls in these spinoffs are homosexual but the very moment the male MC of the original series makes a cameo they all (or at least some of them) start lusting for him.

I'd honestly rather harems and their spinoffs just didn't exist in the first place.

That's just your point of view.

Because most harem leads are shit.

Zero no Tsukaima had a femc spin off for Tabitha and Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin has one for the blonde detective.

>literally no one watched what was literally AOTY

WHY

>>>/tumblr/

Stay mad /u/fag.

Welcome to Japanese society.

>I KNOW the girls are all homosexual they're just forced to like men for some reason

Christ is this a meme or something? Like I honestly can't wrap my head around how you can be this delusional. You're just completely and utterly denying the reality in your face and are convinced it must just be some kind of conspiracy against you.

How do /u/fags even survive with this level of delusion? Like how have you not already killed yourself because you just ignored some obvious fact of reality that you denied and ignored because you don't like it?
>No /u/fag don't eat that rat poison
>But I WANT it to be candy so that means it is candy and I'm going to eat it

But they are not, they are boring as shit

They are not, is just you are watch the series for the girls, therefore when you put the girls adding yuri undertones without the male mc and without the plot you enjoy them more than the original.

I mean, you are free to enjoy them more than the main series but tecnically they are far worse because is the same thing but without plot.

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya