Redpill me on aryan race and nazis thoughts about slavs

Redpill me on aryan race and nazis thoughts about slavs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4YOacxfewI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aryan race means noble race. Nothing to do with blonde hair blue eyes Jew meme.

It's the Jews who see themselves as the master race.

Divide and conquer guys

If you havent seen it, check it out, its worth it.
youtube.com/watch?v=c4YOacxfewI
>Full Interview With Nazi Swastika Armband Wearing Cab Driver Gabriel Diaz

This..

>inb4 untermench
>inb4 these regions are not white
>inb4 niggers lol

Sort your shit out

Slavs for the most part were considered second class human beings. "They" thought they needed to be governed by an external source, "they" thought Slavs are fucking stupid retards.

"We must take care to prevent a military power from ever again establishing itself on this side of the Urals, for our neighbours to the West would always be allied with our neighbours to
the East. That's how the French once made common cause with the Turks, and now the English are behaving in the same fashion with the Soviets. When I say, on this side of the Urals,
I mean a line running two or three hundred kilometres east of the Urals. It should be possible for us to control this region to the East with two hundred and fifty thousand men plus a cadre Of good administrators. Let's learn from the English, who, with two hundred and fifty thousand men in all, including fifty thousand soldiers, govern four hundred million Indians. This space in Russia must always be dominated by Germans.

Nothing would be a worse mistake on our part than to seek to educate the masses there. It is to our interest that the people should know just enough to recognise the signs on the roads. At present they can't read, and they ought to stay like that."

Page 15 of Hitler's Table Talk

Soooo....
Battlefield 1 was accurate then
Remind me why all of you anons were butthurt about it?

"In setting up the educational system, the same principles apply to both Eastern territories and any other colonies. We do not want any of this enlightenment nonsense propagated by an advance guard of parsons ! What is the use of talking about progress to people like that? Jodl is quite right when he says that notices in the Ukrainian language "Beware of the Trains" are superfluous; what on earth does it matter if one or two more locals get run over by the trains?"

So Ukrainians could HAVE been run over by trains? Hence no one would care? They could HAVE been? Hitler showed his disrespect and distaste for Ukrainians by viewing them as sort of idiots who'd let themselves be run over by trains. Why? Ukrainians are stoopid????

Also OP take note, like I said they viewed eastern european Slavs as second class citizens, to be readily disposable for the biddings of the reich.

Speech of the Reichsführer-SS at the SS Group Leader Meeting in Posen (Poznan) 4- October-1943
Brig. Fegelein and the Russian general

Heart in the wrong place…..

For the SS Man, one principle must apply absolutely: we must be honest, decent, loyal, and comradely to members of our own blood, and to no one else. What happens to the Russians, the Czechs, is totally indifferent to me. Whatever is available to us in good blood of our type, we will take for ourselves, that is, we will steal their children and bring them up with us, if necessary. Whether other races live well or die of hunger is only of interest to me insofar as we need them as slaves for our culture; otherwise that doesn't interest me. Whether 10,000 Russian women fall down from exhaustion in building a tank ditch is of interest to me only insofar as the tank ditches are finished for Germany.

We will never be hard and heartless when it is not necessary; that is clear. We Germans, the only ones in the world with a decent attitude towards animals, will also adopt a decent attitude with regards to these human animals; but it is a sin against our own blood to worry about them and give them ideals, so that our sons and grandchildren will have a harder time with them. When somebody comes to me and says, "I can't build tank ditches with children or women. That's inhumane, they'll die doing it." Then I must say: "You are a murderer of your own blood, since, if the tank ditches are not built, then German soldiers will die, and they are the sons of German mothers. That is our blood." That is how I would like to indoctrinate this SS, and, I believe, have indoctrinated, as one of the holiest laws of the future: our concern, our duty, is to our people, and to our blood......

The estimate of 2 million women raped by the Red Army were made by Hanna Schissler and are based on the number of abortions preformed in Germany immediately after the end of WW2. This is not a number that accurately represents the reality of the situation.

Regardless, estimates of German rapes of Soviet civilians go up to 10,000,000. War crimes of the Wehrmacht - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Soviet crimes were a reactionary move and done in revenge for much greater brutality.

One of the greatest crimes in Western Europe was the massacre of Oradour-sur-Glane, in which 642 civilians were murdered by a Waffen-SS battalion. But just one region in the East, Belarus, with 20% of France’s population, experienced the equivalent of more than 3,000 Oradours – some 2,230,000 people were killed in Belarus during the three years of German occupation, or a quarter of its population. At least 5,295 Belorussian settlements were destroyed by the Nazis and more than 600 villages like Khatyn were annihilated with their entire population under the cover of anti-partisan operations.

let me tell you about the nazis thoughts about race

yours is shit, unless you support Nazis because in that case you're a true aryan or honorary aryan.

/thread

I think that quote is not his

>rape
it was all consensual in germany. German whores offered themselves for things like cigarettes from Russian soldiers,or for nothing at all

Destruction of villages along with the liquidation of it's inhabitants as well as rape was not consensual.

Examples of mass rapes in Soviet Union committed by German soldiers include:
• Smolensk: German command opened a brothel for officers in which hundreds of women and girls were driven by force, often by arms and hair.[82]
• Lviv: 32 women working in a garment factory were raped and murdered by German soldiers, in public park. A priest trying to stop the atrocity was murdered.
• Barysaw: 75 women and girls attempting to flee at the approach of the German troops were captured by them. The Germans first raped and then savagely murdered 36 of their number. By order of a German officer named Hummer, the soldiers marched L. I. Melchukova, a 16-year-old girl, into the forest, where they raped her. A little later some other women who had also been dragged into the forest saw some boards near the trees and the dying Melchukova nailed to the boards. The Germans had cut off her breasts in the presence of other women.
• Kerch: imprisoned women were raped and tortured; breasts were cut off, stomachs ripped open, limbs cut off and eyes gouged out. A mass grave full of mutilated bodies of young women was found after Germans were driven out of town.
• Lviv-Germans soldiers raped Jewish girls, who were murdered after getting pregnant.[83] It is estimated that over a million children were born to Russian women, fathered by German soldiers.[84]:56 [85]

Ukrainian women might have had given consent since in the first year and/or two the Germans were seen it as liberators.

I was talking about the "rape" of Berlin

Basically this

they also say the germans gassed and turned to ashes 6 million jews in death camps that were visited 2 years after the war but hey....

/thread

And there's a guy who goes on pol who brings up good counter arguments for holocaust deniers. I mean if you're interested you can look into his stuff, I personally find it very interesting as he talks about Auschwitz, about cremation, zyklon b, etc.

Always talking about poor innocent Germans, and don't get me wrong many were.... but such a mindset might give room for prejudices against other Europeans, and adhere to the concept of "Drang Nach Osten."

dude,read my post. I am not defending germans,I am saying russians barely raped anyone. german women threw themselves to the conquerors for cigarettes

I never mentioned anything about german soldiers and russian women

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I thought you were you implying the soviets were inherently the bad guys from your first post, sorry.