YOU'RE NO LONGER INVITED TO MY PARTY

>YOU'RE NO LONGER INVITED TO MY PARTY

Good fuck steph curry

Let's not forget the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead

>After no one shows up
He's gonna piss of too much of the NBA/NFL and that ain't gonna look pretty

Doesn't he have better things to worry about than if nigger NBA players don't attend some white house event?

Drumpf needs to get his priorities straight

the equivalent of "You can't fire me because I QUIT" kek what a guy

BLACKS BTFOOOOOOOOO

He should invite Lebron in his place.

Good, end this dumb ass tradition of niggerball winners making a pilgrimage to the White House. The president has better shit to do than praise pavement apes for playing a game.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE WANT TO UNINVITE THIS?

This tweet reads horribly, but the point is a genuine issue. Even senators have to worry about the left getting mad at them for speaking to the president. If you're not going to be an adult and treat the President like the President and not just some spooky CNN meme, then fuck off.

Meh not really. The nigger said he was thinking of not going and the Don made sure that he didn't get to make that decision anymore.

He's right, it's a god damn privilege to go to the white house and meet the president, especially if all you did was throw ball into a net.

Check m-8

>Drumpf needs to get his priorities straight
Mr. Trump is demonstrating how to be a great American instead of a cuck. Be a cuck, fuck off right now.

Who is this Curry, a poo in the loo?

He's a niggerball coach or owner

Only Americans care about Basketball nigs. Nobody else on Earth worships them quite like you.

>traitor out himself
>"BE GONE THOT!"
I am chocked
This

I don't know anything about pro sports, but I see that the NBA championship series was played back in the beginning of June -- Why is there this issue of going to the White House now?

>Says the cou try that worships soccer nigs

Before the Roman empire collapsed, they glorified gladiators and theatre performers (athletes and actors). They also feminized society with fashion and fine art.

>lately in the kindergarten

He's an MVP caliber forward for the golden state warriors. He is an amazing player. But if he's going to hesitate on twitter where our president lurks he'll get his invitation withdrawn. Pretty simple transaction there.

HABBENDING! :DDDDDDDDD

Jej

> Nog can't form a sentence
> Gets offended over big TV nigger
What a shock. How's Detroit Jamal?

The only reason most of us glorify, even back in Roman days is because we bet money on their asses.

Its actually real

>THE PRESIDENT ISN'T CELEBRATING BREAD AND CIRCUSES WTF DO WE DO

t. everyone but me

CURRY BTFO !

Where's this and the other image you post from.

Wff !,...I love Trump now.

No one bitched and moaned when other Presidents did the same thing, he's just trying to bring Americans back to thinking about America instead of other shitty irrelevant countries

>we now officially live in a timeline where Democrats get to be cool and sports teams visit them but "no we h8 racis republicans" and the media will celebrate this

>(((Goldstein)))

Dang every time

>He's gonna piss of too much of the NBA/NFL and that ain't gonna look pretty
you mean the NFL with half empty stadiums?

Stephen Curry my ass

We love our basketball Americans, folks, aren't they great?

i'm now imagining an alterative timeline with hillary being lifted into the air by a baseball team.
played straight with nobody behind the camera realising how fucking cringeworthy it would look.

>inb4 libtards will hail Curry for being such a brave freedum fighter and (((MSM))) will drag him in several talkshows and ask him how to live with such bravery

>I watch basketball all the time!