Why do we let these people exist?

Why do we let these people exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/lifestyle/life/philosophers-claim-over-moral-right-to-kill-newborns-sparks-outrage-20120301-1u61l.html
archive.is/vMS6s
vogue.com/article/breathless-karley-sciortino-trans-sex
youtube.com/watch?v=WSSEvdGRyak
reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/comments/5xd28p/a_collection_of_links_to_photos_of_srs_results/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>why do we let the doctors who encourage and perform these surgeries exist
ftfy
Also fuck off FBI

Jews pay them big bucks to do it

even performing these "surgeries" is medical malpractice.

also, 3rd picture looks like an eye buried deep inside like his male form trying to come out :(

Surely this is a violation of the hippocratic oath?

I would rather get bj from Predator than stick into that hole

Because freedom. I want to be able to buy guns, do drugs, drink liquor, and eat happy meals. The transgender problem solves itself anyway.

same reason we allow men to legally shove their penis into a mans ass, once homosexuality is legalized there is no end

Jesus Christ, even soupa de macaco was less disgusting.

Don't they have a really high suicide rate compared to others? I bet they try to kill themselves the moment they realize they will never be a real women and they just only have a mutilated penis

Because humans need brakes in order to funcion in a society.
And these brakes comes from morals, civism and religion.
Since in this new century, ppl has lost all of this, you will see mental disorder being portrayed as normal until the colapse of societies and them, a new one comming in place.

Degeneracy is one of the last steps of a dying society. I know this because look at my flag...

why the hell would anyone want to fuck a disgusting bullet wound when perfectly good goipucci is just a few cm away?

Fuck you i want to puke now

This
Pedophelia is next.

This.
Some people will never stop asking for more. If you yield a little bit they won't stop until they've destroyed everything.

That's why it's better to have solid-permanent values as long as they're fair and make sense. Because if what's bad today is good tomorrow you will never know when will it stop.

Exactly. This has been the problem. Once we allowed women to vote everything became emotional bullshit.

Now we're here and people are still denying the slippery slope.

baka.com.au/lifestyle/life/philosophers-claim-over-moral-right-to-kill-newborns-sparks-outrage-20120301-1u61l.html

>research assistant in a sexology lab
WE NEED TO PURGE THIS DISGUSTING CULTURE RIGHT NOW AND START OVER WITH WHAT GOD SAYS IN THE BIBLE. FUCK THIS.

45% attempt rate. Schizos are at 40%, diagnosed PTSD at 20%.

>not wanting to drink a delicia soup

Here's article
archive.is/vMS6s
I wonder if finbot will archive an archive

being born a pedophile is as real as adhd

I don't believe this.

can confirm

Also, i think video games can cause this degeneracy, being able to play as a woman etc.

I believe that the faggot explosion we're experiencing now is a natural reaction of the human race towards overpopulation

once a new plague hits like small pox and wipes out a significant enough size of the human population it'll die down

the freedom to be a nigger then?

>I will never forget Jacob. He was an early, twenty-something-year-old young man whom I encountered in my days of working as a research assistant in a sexology lab.

>He had all-American looks, with a fresh face and delicate, blond hair. Cheerful and intellectually curious, he was interested in topics like computer programming and machine learning. He wanted to understand the physics of the MRI scanner we used.

>He was also a pedophile.

>But Jacob had not touched a child. He had contacted whom he thought was a 10-year-old girl in a chat room and made plans to meet up with her. When he arrived, he discovered he had been corresponding with an undercover police officer, and was arrested for luring a minor.
>Jacob had not touched a child
>he contacted a 10 year old
>tried to meet her

Yeah I'm sure he never ever touched one, we can totally take his word for it

WTF is a sexology lab?1

Was diagnosed with ADD. All Adderall did for me was make my heart beat rate go bonkers, took away my appetite, and made me sweat. Still did shitty in school up til 7th grade, when I got off it.

that's not a real pissy, that's disgusting

Yep. I mainly just want guns, but I enjoy alcohol every so often. If we took away all the drugs from the nigger community what would they turn to doing for a living? Just prostitution and sex slavery or something. Legalize prostitution and then what?

aglos are fucked in the head, just like swedes

We have tests in there, you stupid goyim.

Hey I'm a little under 3/4 Anglo bro. I hate this shit as much as the next person. It's the Jews.

>the freedom to be a nigger then?

sometimes the best example is a bad one
>mfw don't frighten children with make believe boogey men show 'em the real world effects of niggerish behavior

Are there any pictures of what his face looks like?

Look at the progress we've made with cigarettes. They are horrible for you, but completely legal. And yet smoking has continued to go down over the years through education. Only weak idiots still smoke regularly. If we didn't have free healthcare drug abusers of all kinds would be culled.

they won't let me have guns legally, so I got illegal ones. My best gun is a magnum, I have to dig them down in the earth up in the forest here so the police won't find them. My neighboor is a female police officer, she's been all over my ass, she has the hots for me.
She scares away the womyn I drag here, then earlier in spring heat time, she started to come to my window in the middle of the night when her husband was away, she went
>user?
>oh user, you there

fucking womyn do these things, first she gets me arrested you know, then she takes my drivers license away, then she comes to my windows and wants me to fuck her. ???? profits. I don't understand them, she's from oslo, we don't like "people" from oslo

juden
anglos
sameshit
they are basically from oslo

I don't know how to feel about these people. They seem like misguided souls who have been told all their problems will go away by slicing their dicks off and having a huge wound.

Then they realize that getting the surgery wasn't the best idea. With no undo button they will probably go deeper into the delusions or wake up realizing what they have done to themselves.

>.png

save my superior .jpg

hot

what gives about this you know
>I arrest you
>I make them take your drivers license away
>Yes I put up that illgal wall in the road
>I make them arrest you over and over again
>Then I come to your window in the night
>Oh user, you there?
>Then I go home an rub my self
>????
>Profit
fucking womyn!

she's really hot too you know, so it's really hard and confusing for me to turn her down
I don't want no god damn police skank
she tries or tried to act all manly, it's all fake you know, so we laugh off it. then she turned her female side, she has done that for at least two years now, and now she's all vulnerable and shit, and I can't explain this, it's how she acts, she want's you to protect her, which I do, she knows what a man is now, and it's so fucked up all of it, I don't understand why she attacked me so much, but I think she just well want me. Her way of doing this, she just wants a real man from the railing you know, her husband is a weak ass femi from oslo. She's not happy with him, she just wants his money, she wants a bad goy like me from the railing

This entire post is wrong.
Nobody told or convinced them to do that. They convinced thenselves.

And the once they realize what they did it, they will end up killing thenselves.

user, there is not much of a difference between someone that dresses like a woman and chop his dick off and one of those weird guys in the 90s that would cover 95% of their bodies with tatoos, put teflon under their skin and god knows what else.

They want to both be special by being different AND trying to run from their own problem and insecurities. As long they are on that path, they are OK.

But once they arrive at their destiny as they always wanted, and realize the problems are still there, but now worse, they commit sudoku.

Is really fucked up to see how stupid human beings are once you analize their patterns.

yeah them womyn also rub them selves if you didn't know
sometimes they even call you while doing it
it makes you crazy, thinking of that wet field to plow, and they know it.
the fucking bastards, that's how they invite you, they go all soft in the start
>oh user... I like your deep voice
then they start to rub it so you understand it
at this very instance you cannot control your self
you just have to go to her

hey nazis

why should everyone live by your disgust sensivities? especially since you are the most sensitive about these things.

oh no some people like different foods than me society will surely fall now.

Im sure when SJWs want reparations for niggers you would be quick to point out that biology exists and not everything is a "social construct" . But as soon as it comes to sexuality it all just "degeneration" (aka wholly cultural). Well maybe you should cut back on the double think, maybe your imbecile god fucked up, or maybe gayness isnt even a fuck up.

I hope those mentally ill people who have dysphoria will have better/ less invasive options in the future.
I also hope a trap kisses you xoxo.

>I also hope a trap kisses you xoxo.

I've been hoping for the same thing.

Atheist here

I would love to snap your neck

Spend the rest of your life in fear, you deserve it

she has two children now, that's good because then I don't have to deal with that all virgin issue, that she's to tight for my benis
this turns me on even more
god damn you stupid ass police skank, you got into my head in the end, fucking reeeeee

They don't have to live by my "disgust sensitivities"
They can choose to do the right thing or they can be expunged from society, in either a labor facility or the grave.

You don't get to do whatever you want without consequences.
The normalization of deviant lifestyles has done serious damage to society. A society without morals belongs to no Nation, a Nation is defined by a sense of common values.
When everything becomes valuable, everything loses all the value it might have had.

We're talking about Utility Monsters, Paradoxes of the Saint, and other more destructive paradoxes.

Only a system which is free from paradox is valid, only a system without paradox can sustain itself, everything else is just an exercise in prolonging a collapse.

>jpg
>better
wew lad

Una Delicia!

I don't like the normalization of it. I think it could one day be like smoking where people cough at it. Too bad fat shaming is a thing, otherwise that would be an example. But deep down everyone hates fatties except fatties.

Unfortunately it's a lot more complicated than simply smoking.
We're talking complete and total Negative Act-Utility.
They're trying to minimize the suffering of one small Class by inflicting suffering on the Whole. It will create a quasi-state of mild suffering for everyone if it ever reached it's conclusion, and then more utility monsters would spawn to devour literally everything to further minimize suffering.
It's impossible.

People need to read the Genealogy of Morality and understand the Master-Slave morality paradigm and seek to transcend those modes, not simply alter them.

To a society that you want but you are not the single arbiter of what a society is. I agree with you on that there must be morals and "common agreements" to hold a society together. Just not yours.

"a system without paradox" A system that allows more personal freedom than you like is also without paradox. We are numerous anough that our understanding of the world and morality will diverge and we will never be a 100% consistent hivemind. A system (the things common on our morality can hold it together). How far it can diverge is what we have a disagreement about, and your zero tolerance policy is just selfishness nothing else.

Imagine if this transgender thing was discouraged in the media instead of encouraged. It would slowly die off and be an example of freaks to others. There lies the problem, being transgender being encouraged and accepted by our media bosses.

It's true.

vogue.com/article/breathless-karley-sciortino-trans-sex

Imagine image being on msnbc with the narrative "look what these people are doing to themselves it's completely awful. They mutilate themselves in hopes of being the women that they can never be."

this shit is harder to look at than mexican torture kill videos

I like fatties... They make me feel thin...

NSFW

Doctors should be banned from performing these operations.

Don't worry, they'll kill themselves eventually.

unholy.jpg

Shut the fuck up and kill yourself mentally ill faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=WSSEvdGRyak

This is what he looks like

JUST

Good man.

I didn't have the webm saved.

I don't blame you. Shit's nasty.

vomit.exe

There's a whole thread with photos here. Abs disgusting shit.
reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/comments/5xd28p/a_collection_of_links_to_photos_of_srs_results/

Jesus fucking christ man. why. just fuckin why

How do they turn a penis into a vagine? Pls not too much details.

Hey chill im jsut trying to cheer you up.
Think of it, if its not just stimuli based but also has a genetical predisposition component (like everything else) then it wont spread uncortollably, even if promoted.

>not saving the original .PNG with smaller size

i hope animated is soft enough for you

I'm not usually keen on the unironic iterations of anti-Semitism on Sup Forums, but good lord - ALL of the doctors and surgeons pushing the really 'cutting edge' transition stuff on Louis Theroux's trans documentary were creepy Jews.

Why are American Jews so weird?

You shouldn't hate trannies, you should pity them. They're being brainwashed at a young age to cut off their their genitals. It's not about having their bodies match their souls. It's about population control for white people.

they kick you in the genitals so hard they invert themselves. Your balls turn into ovaries and your dick into a vagina

got its dick cut off before boobs and face?
If they were smart they'd make you get the first two before they'll do the genital surgery.
They can say it's to prepare you for the transition, or some such psychological crap.
But really it's just so they can get more money out of these freaks before chopping their dicks off.

and i linked the wrong person. meant this one:

you talk like a fag. i hope you join the ranks of suicided faggots

How about you go post this nasty shit to Sup Forums you gore obsessed son of a bitch. This board should be launch safe.

I'm all peaches for castrating mentally ill homosexuals. So should you.

REKT and KEK'd.

source?

Jesus fucking christ
How can anyone watch this and still want to get it done on themselves

It's actually a scam by Jewish surgeons.

They're called mentally ill for a reason.

>A system which allows more personal freedom is also without paradox

What does freedom mean to you? Free to create your own ideals? Then you are a Nation of one and therefore not a Nation at all.
When everyone holds that their opinions are more valuable than facts because they're free to reject facts they do harm to the Nation, the Whole, the Volk and the Culture which unifies that triumvirate

People are not free, and they should never be free.
The only freedom they should have is a choice between right and wrong and when they choose wrong they should be punished either socially or punitively.

>face
Exactly, it looks like the job, or "traaaaandfooormaaation" process, just stopped after it hit the neck

>No boobs
>That hair that looks like dry dirt

I wouldn't save OP's pic. I want nothing to do with trannies.

>disgust sensitivities
People that are fucking normal in the head finds any kind of self-mutilation, especially to this degree, repulsive you disgusting fag

Operations such as this should be prohibited by the law, but the private clinics of course are against this as it brings them a lot of income.

you meant self-mutiliation?
I dont watch this disgusting shit, what do you expect from a surgery?
The problem is not being disgusted. You are within your right. The problem is hating and basing your world view on it. Whatever, keep clicking on the images if you want and annoying yourself that there are people different than you.