What if Greater Israel is actually the future of the Caucasian race?

Any goy can convert, get a kikess wife with giant jewtits and get an Israeli citizenship.

Nobody gives a shit here about whether you were born Jewish or converted as long as you get a blue ID that says "Jew". Hell we even let slavs with a single Jewish grandparent move here. Swedes, chinks, ametifats - well take in anyone who's not African or Arab

So why won't you convert and move in? If you're american than chances are you don't have a foreskin anyway, so what have you got to lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

jonathan-cook.net/2010-12-10/israels-racist-rabbis-hate-the-gentile/
renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/
youtu.be/K8vRcPGNDcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GTKRWN

blue ID, you say?

/israel/ is a containment board. Letting it get bigger would be retarded.

Jews might be higher on the ladder then regular goys in the zionist worldview, but you will never come near the 13 families anyways. You would have traded up from a pawn to a glorified pawn.

Yes. This little magical doc here marks you as a level 1 jew, though how you've come to be one is not specified

if you're white and hate muslims you're welcome to join the tribe

I thought you cant get israeli citizenship unless you're 50% jew on your moms side and you have to do a dna test?

Correct. But being a bishop or a knight is still better for one's survival than being a pawn. If those were your options, what would you choose to be?

No tests
If your mom is a Jew you're entitled to an automatic citizenship without having to do anything
If she isn't, you have to convert. Reform conversions can take a few weeks (courses exist online) and then you're set, though you won't be allowed to marry in a rabbinical court unless you take a longer Orthodox conversion, like Ivanka Trump did

>What if Greater Israel is actually the future of the Caucasian race?

Nice try David. Except jews look like cheap imitations of white caucasians, including your women. They do have big tits though.

>Swedes
Thought you said no Arabs

you don't have to have a dna test, lol.
you can either:
1. be at least 1/4 jew (whatever side) with documents to prove it
2. convert to judaism (orthodox only i think)
3. mary an israeli, jew or otherwise

not true. see any grandparent will do.

also reform conversion won't get you citizenship. reforms are the SJWs if jews and they won't have any problems converting jamal and muhammad if they pinky swear to follow the commandments

nah ur just a jewish pawn

Then maybe adding more whiteness to the gene pool is a good idea. The most prolific birthers here now are Orthodox ashkenazi Jews, who at least LOOK like inbred Caucasians. Where would you rather live, a nation that is slowly getting browned or one that is getting more white?

That includes you Abdul.

i find most of them are flat but jabe incredible bodies.. from experiencw

So if youre athiest or catholic but a dna test proves you're 25% Ashkenazi

You can get citizenship without converting?

For real? I might forgive the Jews all their misdeeds if true.

>"Help us destroy the Muslims, guise! Greater Zion can't be a thing with all these pesky mudslimes around"
>Goyim do what master kikenberg says and now whites are the only threat to Greater Zion
>"Heeeyyyy Africans, we need your help with something pls :D:D:D"

like i said no one cares about your dna tests. the documents they're interested in are from jewish communities, governments, etc. basically that a grandparent/parent of yours was somehow registered as a jew by a recognized organization. this is usually very easy to prove. the fact that you're an atheist doesn't matter, half of israeli jews are probably atheist anyway

calm down

Sounds good. Id kill arabs all day long for cheap real estate. Shit is so expensive here

Hmm i got the kike nose already
How many complementary shakels do i get for beconing jewish?

So this is the end goal?

jonathan-cook.net/2010-12-10/israels-racist-rabbis-hate-the-gentile/

Israel is fucked.

It is known.

wait, OP, tell me ways I can move to israel

Circumsizing boys and molesting children has become the jewish norm though

Also inbred ugliness, racial supremacy, deception and degeneracy

I like jews in moderation but they are not good spiritual leaders

You are just a coward that wants surrender

So thats your plan, you wanted to steal our amalekites genes all along, didn't you?

Ive been there and these people make up less than ten percent. They invited me to a shabbat, which was boring, but I appreciated the gesture. Most people were friendly enough. Have you travelled?

would israeli girls go for a non jewish white goy? answer honestly

Well we can make deal. I get money, land and weapons and you get 2 converted colonists.

You know I'm right. Jews have hatred of whites written into their DNA after being genocided or ejected by them so many times.

I'm continually shocked at how whites of every generation forget that the Jew is the primary danger to any society but especially to white society, since they have usually posed the most danger.

You're just lucky that Sup Forums is so stupid or naive that they can't imagine they are cosying up with their mortal enemy.

How is Isreal not concerned with the fact its surrounded by enemies. And could i nthe future be flooded and pillaged by swarms of niggers.

generally speaking women have no respect for their ancestors and tradition, so yes, definitely

The amalekites don't exist anymore dumbass. You are edomites
But to answer your question, yes, we want them. Your kids will have a slightly higher chance of getting hereditary diseases but at least you won't be cucked by brown people

Will anyone actually check my dick for foreskin when I convert? I am kind of attached to it.

>Your kids will have a slightly higher chance of getting hereditary diseases but at least you won't be cucked by brown people
So there isnt better marry another converted and then have kids?

I'm literally telling you we jews WANT your DNA added to ours
I'd say it's pretty damn tolerant

Most won't give a shit unless you're short, poor or unusually ugly. Better be married to a white convert than fucking some palestinian that pretends to be a jew

considering the state is 70 years old, and jewsh settlements have been here for much longer than that (my city is 108 old), considering these people have been saying they'll destroy us "a-any day now!" and never expected the country to last more than a decade, considering we've never been in better shape economically, militarily, demographically, technologically, etc, considering they've never been in worse shape (literally not a single functioning arab country), i'd say we're doing just fine

I don't think there is a single Jew in the world who is not at least 80% mixed with other races.

What makes you think they're not concerned. They are attacking their neighbours constantly from the air (kikes are not brave enough to fight man to man). They want to nuke Arabia but know that if they start nuclear war, Russia would probably nuke Israel or at the very least arm Iran so they could invade. The only thing that Israel can do for lack of alternatives is to set the USA like their stupid loyal pitbull against the dumb gormless bear of Russia. That would cancel out the major threats and from there it would use it's own nukes as a a deterrent to smaller nations.

Also was wondering. My gf is half jewish (her dad is a jew) but her mom isnt then she isnt technically a jew right?

I think Nuremberg laws and Jewish law says the mother must be jewish and that the father doesnt matter.

How can I become a Jew if I have no Jewish ancestors? Do I need to marry a Jewess?

If that's what YOU want. But then we'd gat blamed for segregating converts away from born Jews and I don't want that
Point is we want people from any high IQ ethnicity to join our clan, not create a separate Jew body since we're already fractured as fuck

this has been discussed here already

Israel used to take down russian planes who fought for arabs in the 70s, back when the soviet union was way more powerful. Today russia is even more of a paper tiger and they don't even dare stop israel bombing assad in syria.

You are right about that. Women from every race from the beginning of history were traitorous and chased their own interests

>So why won't you convert and move in?

its your job to sell this idea scholomo

I get it but in some cases it pretty good if that converted couple make more kids than regular jewish couple. Instead 2 clear from genetic problems converted you can get more clean kids = more people to marry.

She's not a Jew from a religious viewpoint but as far as the Israeli Civic law is concerned she's entitled to a citizenship without converting
So if you marry and she moves here you'll get citizenship too or at least permanent residence

No, you need to convert if you actually want to be a Jew
But if you just want an Israeli citizenship then marrying any jewess would give you one. Provided that she moves here with you of course

True but Isreal seems to be quite on the offense at the moment. Literally bombing Damascus airport in Syria and threatening to flatten syria if Iran gets more influence. also the general attitude of Isrealis thinking they will be fine even thought they share their country with the enemy. Its confusing.

That is a good point i overlooked. But isnt it now more of a question of "Who will throw the first bomb"? Isreal isnt super big. And how harsh will things be if palestenians get armed? I am well aware theyre retarded though.

What is the point of being a jew if you are an atheist? And living in jewish state if you don't believe in their god?

he can marry any israeli, doesn't have to be a jew

>marry a jewess with giant cow tits
Done
>Convert to Judaism
Lol no, can't wait for the shit storm when I don't let my son's be circumcised either

Same like be polish atheist and live in Poland. Be among your people.

Interesting, Thanks for telling. Though it would be a very miserable fate if ended there. For me atleast.

Also do you think ethnic jews will last a long existence? I know some orthodox jews look down both on half bloods and non believers.

Arabs in Israel are not like Arabs in france. Here they generally live in their own cities, go to their own schools and aren't trusted to be in the military. An Arab will find it hard to find a Jew who'll rent to him in a Jewish neighborhood. They are usually doing all the minimum wage jobs country and are not trusted to be employed in good positions.

In France arabs are out of control. Here, if an arab came to a jewish city and tried to convert people like in france, he'd probably get lynched.

That's kinda the whole point to the thread. Claiming authority over land is actually a waste of money if you don't have enough people to settle and work it

In other words
>we have the ships
>we have the weapons
>we need soldiers

colour checked

>we need soldiers
You need just people, after make great israel some1 need live there.

>we have the ships
>we have the weapons
>we need soldiers

Yep, that's why sinai was given back to the egyptians. It almost bankrupted Israel having to defend all of sinai with loads of soldiers and military equipment. Israel used to only have 3 million people back then.

You have good time, with cucked pope and cucked protestants.

we have like the highest indirect taxation in the world. our gas and food prices are significantly higher than europe, not the mention rent and housing.

not to mention the very busy traffic, the shit climate and generally a ton of bureaucracy.
i understand that israel needs cannon fodder and tax payers but you have to realize that you can't sell an idea based on identity alone

Will I get a jewish gf if I do?

I wouldn't have any documents though

>be my grandparents
>flee Europe with nothing but clothes on their back
>Have jew name like Goldberg
>convert to catholic because new country

All i would have is a dna test showing jewish blood on mothers side

Wouldnt your elders be furious though? With people like you guys trying to let in more genitiles?

I wish we had this form of apartheid.
What do you guys think jews would do if Isreal got nuked though? Like in a scenario where majority of the land is uninhabitable? Ofcourse it would be a full blown war, But do you think all would flee to America and give up on the crater?

meh, europe is much worse. I'm saying that as someone who used to live there for a few years.

What you're saying was maybe relevant 10 years ago. Today Israel is better economically than ever. And it's way safer here. People here take many things for granted, like being able to feel safe from shitskins robbing you in many places, etc. Crime wise, Israel is one of the safest countries in the world.

jews gonna jew

renegadetribune.com/why-the-migrant-invasion-of-europe/

It's actually the reason almost all empires fail over time. It's just too expensive to perpetually keep people in line when they don't identify with the authority and prone to uprisings or collaboration with an enemy, both events dropping resource revenue
That's why a nation state is more sustainable and efficient

It's never gonna happen. There is a bigger chance of Europe getting nuked. No Muslim leader is gonna nuke some of Islam's holiest sites along with millions of muslims. There are 5 million palestinians in gaza, the west bank and inside israel. All within a radius of 100km from each other and jewish areas.

i already did a price comparison of a jeep price in america and here (same jeep) i calculated the exchange rate myself and reached a price that was twice bigger in israel. we are talking about 120% more. in between taxing and importing, a fucking car can't reach twice its price with those two factors alone. fact is that america is full of jap cars and it means that the pricing is right

Are you ever concerned the Isreali empire will fall or do you think it will just kinda shift into something else? I think Europe is nearing its end soon.

Seems reasonable, I just found out even plaestenians breed like rats and already outnumber Isrealis with 12 million to 6 orsomething? Is this a concerning topic amongst Isrealis?

To elite 1% Jews, all Israeli jews including myself are inconsequential, expandable lowly peasants anyway. We might as well try to improve our living without paying attention to them

If we all convert to Judaism, you can just say the Kingdom of Israel covers all white nations, the way our United Kingdom means the 4 nations of the British Isles, and the West will be white and beautiful forever. We can purge the Left. Whites and Jews are stronger together, it's obvious.

Use public transport then. Only idiots waste money on private vehicles. I used public transport both in Europe and Israel and never had a problem. Rent here is about the same as western europe. Tel Aviv is about the same as most major European cities like Paris and London. I actually managed to save more money here than in Europe because I'm not a mindless consumer. Tax here is also not different to Europe.People here pay a lot because they don't know how to shop.

Also, I'd make more money here in my job than anywhere in Europe.

I dunno....but it sounds UGLY

Ever hear that phrase ‘you may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you’?
>substitute ‘war’ with ‘Jews’

But we don't have an empire
We have a nation state. And the only people we want in it are Jews, members of the nation, not subjects to some abstract Rome or Britain they never even visited
It's easy to keep a country running when the only citizens are jews, people who either nobody else wants to recognize as their own, or joined us willingly

you can't even compare public transport in europe and israel. the more cars on the road the less effective that is.
stop strawmmaning and reason like an adulpt

color*

kolor*

you can probably dig something up from the country he came from. i would contact the embassy if you're genuinely interested, they'll help you. also a lot of people just pay immigration lawyers a bunch of shekels and they dig up the docs for you, i'm 100% sure they can find what you're looking for. many jews fled. many such cases

Having used public transport in London, I can tell you that it's much more of a headache because it's a bigger city. If you want to pay a reasonable price for rent there, it's gonna take you an hour to reach your workplace from a suburb using tube/overground. Not even talking about travel between cities which is a pain in the ass and extremely expensive.

Public transport here inside cities is not that bad, especially because israel is small. Also, it's constantly being developed with new trams and metros (tel aviv area). Rail system is also constantly expanding and is extremely cheap in comparison to europe.

you're overestimating the power of nukes friendo. it would take something like the tsar bomba

>Willingly becoming a Jew
I'd rather kms.

how do i get another jew gf? i already had one before but it didn't last.

the birthrates of israelis are higher than those of palestinians in the west bank. not to mention jews are immigrating to israel in a rate we haven't seen in decades, while palestinians are moving to get gibs from the euro liberals..

I would kill to be Jewish

Would Jews look down on me if I convert?

Just to be Chosen, I don't even want to do it for citizenship

there are no "pure" jews, we're all mixed to some extent, anyone telling you otherwise is delusional. most people here don't look like a stereotypical jew you see on Sup Forums and you would probably think they're european or north african or a mix of the two. so no one will know, and also vast majority are secular who don't really care what you believe in as long as it's not prophet muhammad pbuh

But I love Bacon....

How about we just deport all the Hollywood leftist Jews to Israel and you get more settlers that way?

n-no we're full

youtu.be/K8vRcPGNDcI

What did Jesus say about the Pharisees

>n-no we're full
No dis time Shlomo, its law return time.

You can keep them.

We are already getting rid of our lefties who are migrating in droves to berlin and canada because they can't stand Israeli "right wing fascism"

Is there any demand for programmers?

woke

>Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.

Revelation 3:9

>Jews returning to Berlin

Honestly, I don't even know what the hell.to say about this timeline anymore...