Is Trump the only thing this guy talks about anymore?

Is Trump the only thing this guy talks about anymore?

youtube.com/watch?v=vJqyVcFAYdE

I'd like to see the origin story for his freaky ear dramatised

It's just boring now, where Colbert used to be a well timed fart now it's just become a long drawn out grown with shit sputtering out.

Maybe Trump shouldn't give him so much material

>So uh.. Trump? Right guys???

Don't forget, his show was moments from being pulled from the air before he started attacking Trump. It's literally keeping him afloat, don't take anything he does or says seriously.

GRONALD GLOMPF CANNOT HAVE 2 NUCLEAR CODES

Surely his ratings will fall. Are burgers retarded?

This

They already did at the emmys.

CANNOT UNSEE

I watched the video for once. Jesus this is American entertainment? And how cuckish is it to have a Negro constantly comment over it. TELL EM TELL EM AYO

I really want to see someone blast his ass out in public. I'm tired of this piece of shit.

Well, punching nazis is very American thing to do

please re-read your comment and reflect on your stupidity

i want a 1000 word essay by the end of the day

so.....
>the audience is on the edge of their seats, faces red, barely containing their laughter
grobble droomf...
>the audience bursts out in hysterical laughter and starts kicking their feet wildly in excitement
NO stop, stop laughing NOW, I WASN'T FINISHED YET
>the audience goes silent immediately, submitting to colbert's commanding voice
so..... BLOPPLE BLURF....
>the tension in the air is palpable
>sweat runs down colbert's face as he struggles to maintain a straight face
>several members of the audience begin hyperventilating
>paramedics can be seen giving CPR to an unconscious woman in a pussyhat
is a NAZI
>a sly smirk grows on colbert's face as he delivers the punchline
>the entire studio explodes in a cacophony of frenzied laughter and applause
>a republican member of the audience immediately renounces his party affiliation and apologizes
>the applause continues for a full five minutes as colbert rolls around on the floor
BLIPPITY BLOOPTY BLOPPITY BLUMPF
>the applause and laughter soon evolves into a harmonized chant
>a MAGA hat is ritually sacrificed on stage
>several members of the audience have gone into cardiac arrest
>obama himself appears on stage and shakes colbert's hand
>"if if if if if if if"
>meanwhile, jon stewart is watching this unfold from his one bedroom apartment
>"that's my boy" he proudly whispers to himself as a tear rolls down his cheek

maybe you should tops sucking cock

Yes. Trump is 99% of Colbert's focus now. He's a propaganda mouthpiece. Remember the Podesta email where Podesta notes that he had content control over a few Colbert episodes? Imagine how many other political operatives use Colbert's show that we don't even know about. There's no difference between him and CNN.

Hope someone shoots him, john oliver, and trevor noah. All with 1 bullet.

Since when has Colbert had a black guy mic'd up saying "yeah, yeah, you know" every so often?

It's a late night tradition to have some retard off to the side mumbling "yeah, yeah, ha-haa, yeah.'

tops don't suck cock faggit

That fat guy who sits near Conan, surely it's not equivalent?

I don't know how long that soul sounding fellow has been on Colbert but it reeks of trying to get black people to watch a liberal show.

All liberal shows now do nothing but bash trump. That is their entire basis now is to bash Trump instead actually be funny.
This show, Southpark, and that Chelsea netlix show all they do is bash Trump. The only one I use to actulally like was Southpark but I've given up on them now

Andy Richter is a bit of an outlier. Look at McMahon, leno's black guy, paul shaffer with letterman, etc. fallon has the roots, but questlove doesn't really say much since they're an actual band.

>tear rolls down the crest of his nose
>"oy vey.." he whispers

He's the negroe badumtsssh I guess.

"that I'm targetted by everyone... is proof that I'm powerful, after all." -Trump

Ironically Colbert has fallen over the years. The only Liberal person anyone likes is John Oliver from the left.